[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

@aisling @shimshimae

As long as they showed it in the preview, it must be a troll....:naughty: Bed scene and long kiss scene weren’t in the preview while ramyeon was.... But Tango scene is just a dance, for sure we will get something hot but “grounded” nothing like GPG....

I'm up for "grounded" stuff - just give us something LOL I think they are trolling us purposely to increase the ratings :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Mila said:

I wanted SoYong to have twins. It would be funny that with "one shot" CheolJong hit "two targets".

If they’re going to have twins I’ll have to rename Cheoljong to “One shot two kills” instead :joy:

@shimshimae Their first night was so tamed compared to their first kiss. They weren’t even really kissing. Maybe they shouldn’t have filmed the hottest and longest kiss in a sageuk drama history. What do they think we’re going to expect from now on if they gave us such a kiss? If they’re going to give us just a lame peck on lips I’m going to sue them for causing me a severe sexual frustration lmao :joy:

@cenching Maybe they’re going to show excessive PDA all over the palace until So Bong can’t take it any longer :naughty:  I wonder if So Bong will be outraged by the rumours that she sleep with someone else. 

Also can we talk about how Kim Jung Hyun’s nose fits perfectly with the shape of Shin Hye Sun’s face? What sorcery is this?? They look like two puzzles pieces fitting together.

mvfgR3u.jpg

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

If they’re going to have twins I’ll have to rename Cheoljong to “One shot two kills” instead :joy:

@shimshimae Their first night was so tamed compared to their first kiss. They weren’t even really kissing. Maybe they shouldn’t have filmed the hottest and longest kiss in a sageuk drama history. What do they think we’re going to expect from now on if they gave us such a kiss? If they’re going to give us just a lame peck on lips I’m going to sue them for causing me a severe sexual frustration lmao :joy:

@cenching Maybe they’re going to show excessive PDA all over the palace until So Bong can’t take it any longer :naughty:  I wonder if So Bong will be outraged by the rumours that she sleep with someone else. 

Also can we talk about how Kim Jung Hyun’s nose fits perfectly with the shape of Shin Hye Sun’s face? What sorcery is this?? They look like two puzzles pieces fitting together.

more like one shot two births (though it doesn't have the same ring) :joy: @Mila thank you for an idea we didn't know we needed :partyblob:
let us collectively sue - I replayed that ep 9 kiss far far far too many times and the making of the bed scene was far racier LOL with KJH struggling to get the robes off while climbing SHS at the same time :cries3:
I don't remember any recent picture which conveyed this level of hotness, it is indeed sorcery - and can we also appreciate that we know it's So Bong who's lusting here, how the heck did SHS manage THAT 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

more like one shot two births (though it doesn't have the same ring) :joy: @Mila thank you for an idea we didn't know we needed :partyblob:
let us collectively sue - I replayed that ep 9 kiss far far far too many times and the making of the bed scene was far racier LOL with KJH struggling to get the robes off while climbing SHS at the same time :cries3:
I don't remember any recent picture which conveyed this level of hotness, it is indeed sorcery - and can we also appreciate that we know it's So Bong who's lusting here, how the heck did SHS manage THAT 

I think it’s the way Shin Hye Sun never blinks like those innocent female leads. You know when a kiss or something like that is approaching those female leads start blinking rapidly. I haven’t seen Shin Hye Sun doing it a single time. She plays a guy inside a girl’s body this convincingly.

When she saw Cheoljong’s exposed chest she just kept starring with her mouth opened but she never blushed LOL. And if she blushed it wasn’t because she saw a man’s chest but because she wanted to touch that chest badly :loolz:

Also the way she grabbed him during their kiss in episode 9 - I don’t know why people said So Yong took over. It was a clearly masculine gesture - both grabbing his neck and pushing him against a wall - those are typical masculine behaviour during kissing.

2SSXzLI.jpg

It was Cheoljong who looked like a cornered victim :joy: 

Poor guy, he had a shock of his life LMAO. A virgin maiden grabbing him like he was a doll :loolz:

• Like 9
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Just started to catch on this series and now at Ep 08 and I am already so ready to kick out Snobbish Kim Byeong-In. Initially I find him good and loving but as the plot goes on, I find him to be arrogant and snobbish thinking he is the King of Joseon and above everyone just because he has Kim Jwa-Geun as his father and I only found out he is just an adopted son. He has forgotten anytime when he goes against his adopted father, his adopted father can easily get rid of him of which I hope that is soon. 
I like how Kim So-yong remains so steady regardless of the King or KBI. And I was so happy when the King declared outwardly to KBI that KSY is her Queen and that he the King is responsible for her. That is really hitting the nail on the head but the arrogant KBI cannot get the message at all. He still thinks KSY belongs to him just because of that one night that one rainy night.  
Somehow I feel Royal Consort Jo Hwa-jin and KBI belong to each other as their greed are of the same par.
Continuing watching for King Cheongljong and Kim So-yong to be the best couple.
I kinda miss Mr Jang Bong-hwan because of his wit. 
Back to watching Mr Queen...
Enjoy everyone for this is a good series to hold on to...

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, jojoanna said:

Just started to catch on this series and now at Ep 08 and I am already so ready to kick out Snobbish Kim Byeong-In. Initially I find him good and loving but as the plot goes on, I find him to be arrogant and snobbish thinking he is the King of Joseon and above everyone just because he has Kim Jwa-Geun as his father and I only found out he is just an adopted son. He has forgotten anytime when he goes against his adopted father, his adopted father can easily get rid of him of which I hope that is soon. 
I like how Kim So-yong remains so steady regardless of the King or KBI. And I was so happy when the King declared outwardly to KBI that KSY is her Queen and that he the King is responsible for her. That is really hitting the nail on the head but the arrogant KBI cannot get the message at all. He still thinks KSY belongs to him just because of that one night that one rainy night.  
Somehow I feel Royal Consort Jo Hwa-jin and KBI belong to each other as their greed are of the same par.
Continuing watching for King Cheongljong and Kim So-yong to be the best couple.
I kinda miss Mr Jang Bong-hwan because of his wit. 
Back to watching Mr Queen...
Enjoy everything for this is a good series to hold on to...

Interesting, please keep watching and tell us what you think about Byeong In and his adopted father relationship when you finished all other episodes available :)

• Like 4

This theory might be true

credit to the owner

Mr Han is not only messing with So Bong in modern time, he's also messing with her during the period of Japanese Invansion? 

No wonder she is pissed LOL

credit to the owner

I'm dead LOL

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

[Naver TV] ‘Mr Queen’ Episode 16 Comments and Reactions

Tornado-like inhalation of the ramyeon! The thing that made Shin Hyesun’s chopsticks stop was?!

rsz_screenshot_2021-02-01_at_42455_pm.pn

1. [+608][-4] Ah… He should’ve said it… ㅠㅠ I feel frustrated now

2. [+512][-1] Wow, you’ve really played the viewers… Writer-nim, you’ve done too much !!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But Kim Junghyun saying ‘I hope you eat the tastiness’, whether it was ad-lib or not, was so cute ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+407][-1] Why are you hiding it,,, What a shame,,,, ㅠ

4. [+378][-4] I think Cheoljong is trying to hide the well incident in order to keep his promise to Jo Hwajin that he would not take it away from her ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+316][-1] Just say it ㅠㅠㅠ It’s fine if you do ㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

As soon as Kim Junghyun tries to approach Shin Hyesun! The sudden message?! 

rsz_screenshot_2021-02-01_at_45155_pm.pn

1. [+692][-5] Ah, they were about to kiss!!!! They were about to kiss!!!!!1

2. [+495][-3] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They really fooled around like that all night,,,

3. [+456][-2] Since this drama has started, this was the first time I was slightly angry at court lady Choi ㅠㅠㅠ They didn’t get to do their morning kiss ㅠㅠㅠ Sigh, but they are so beautiful together

4. [+340][-2] The fact that they are together is enough to make me happy ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+304][-3] Soyong  Cheoljong’s gaze towards each other is just pure light!! It’s so heart-fluttering

Seol InA, who crushed Kim Junghyun’s dream out of jealousy! The truth has finally been revealed

rsz_screenshot_2021-02-01_at_43757_pm.pn

1. [+1004][-10] Wow, at least Jo Hwajin and Cheoljjong have resolved the well incident… But Jo Hwajin, you shouldn’t pass the blame and fault from your own actions to Cheoljjong like this… You can’t try to redeem yourself like this! Just leave the castle with Prince Youngpyeong…

2. [+836][-4] Oh, at least you’re revealing the truth yourself, Jo Hwajin… This was the best thing you have done out of everything you’ve done so far…

3. [+764][-20] Jo Hwajin drew the symbol of Donghak Peasant Revolution on Soyong’s book. That’s why she’s revealed the true owner of the book. So now, she can push the narrative that Soyong is a part of Donghak rebellion and remove her from the throne, which will naturally make her the next Queen. What Jo Hwajin is doing is high-level manipulation

4. [+483][-15] Hwajin-ah… Even though you have revealed the truth, you’re still horrifying… Also, the actress who plays Hwajin has great pronunciation and is so pretty as well,, ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

5. [+413][-2] What, why is she telling the truth?? What is she planning ???

Kim Soyong’s book, finally making its way back to its owner after 8 years! Shin Hyesun X Kim Junghyun faces the truth 

rsz_screenshot_2021-02-01_at_44149_pm.pn

1. [+971][-5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah but something happened in those 8 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m not surprised – he became a wild horse from a pretty deer

2. [+841][-4] Jjong…  Do you guys have affectionate pet names for each other now?!?!

3. [+664][-3] So-bong has a soul from an educator-family ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, she was born with it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The knock as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now that the well incident has been concluded, I’ll forgive them for faking it with the first scene!!!

4. [+594][-3] Why is the plotline so happy and positive??? I’m worried… The writers continuously giving us happy plotlines…??

5. [+485][-1] I know I’m being too much but let’s stop playing games and properly start dating

Shin Hyesun X Yoo Youngjae’s exciting reunion makes Kim Junghyun (Jongcheol-ie) explode from jealousy

rsz_screenshot_2021-02-01_at_44635_pm.pn

1. [+1327][-2] Of course, the God of Jealousy Cheoljjong… No I mean Jongcheol

2. [+1168][-4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hwan-ie has finally met Lee Saengmang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But his hesitant behaviour made Jongcheol jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+905][-5] I love jealous Cheoljjong so much…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+832][-2] Jongcheol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+757][-5] I am Jongcheol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The combination of those two’s acting is seriously the best

[Shocking Ending] Pregnant?!!!! This is the scene of celebration (apart from Shin Hyesun) 

rsz_screenshot_2021-02-01_at_42323_pm.pn

1. [+2894][-11] Bonghwan is experiencing periods and now a pregnancy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s really going through it all

2. [+2321][-17] Ever since she hurled, I thought she was pregnant ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations, Queen, ~~~

3. [+2195][-9] I was like maybe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅇ0ㅇ!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cheoljong looking like the happiest kid on earth is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Jongbong looking like he’s lost everything ㅋㅋㅋ It’s so funny, yet pitiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But still funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m so excited for next week ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2044][-8] The placement of BGM here was so well done ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s so funny

5. [+1950][-9] The Queen can say goodbye to the liquor…. You can drink it after a year….

source: https://netizen-kore.com/2021/02/naver-tv-mr-queen-episode-16-comments-and-reactions.html

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I wonder if So Bong asked Cheoljong about Hwa Jin, how would he reply? SB still thought Cheoljong loved HJ back in episode 10 when she was choosing new concubines. She told him not to touch those three concubines as he already had HJ.

When SB comes to terms with her identity and feelings will she feel jealous? Does she still think Cheoljong loves HJ?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, aisling said:

I think it’s the way Shin Hye Sun never blinks like those innocent female leads. You know when a kiss or something like that is approaching those female leads start blinking rapidly. I haven’t seen Shin Hye Sun doing it a single time. She plays a guy inside a girl’s body this convincingly.

When she saw Cheoljong’s exposed chest she just kept starring with her mouth opened but she never blushed LOL. And if she blushed it wasn’t because she saw a man’s chest but because she wanted to touch that chest badly :loolz:

Also the way she grabbed him during their kiss in episode 9 - I don’t know why people said So Yong took over. It was a clearly masculine gesture - both grabbing his neck and pushing him against a wall - those are typical masculine behaviour during kissing.

Cheoljong who looked like a cornered victim :joy: 

Poor guy, he had a shock of his life LMAO. A virgin maiden grabbing him like he was a doll :loolz:

yeah, that's it - she always has that masculine energy and masculine gaze lol poor CJ really want to see what other things she did to him :joy: 

This thought occurred to me: So Bong requires equal praise for getting pregnant after her first period lol - she was on her periods at her father's house - the festival took place 15 days later (according to conversation between king and the royal chef) - and very soon after that the bed scene happens - So Bong must be ovulating and must be in a very fertile phase :partyblob:

The writers are quite clever how they show the passage of time - like above where the king gives 15 days to the royal chef to prepare, how the grand dowager queen's toner gets over (I think So Bong prepares items for 1-2 months) and preparation of that yogurt thing to show another 3-4 weeks have past - quite smooth transition 

5 hours ago, aisling said:

I wonder if So Bong asked Cheoljong about Hwa Jin, how would he reply? SB still thought Cheoljong loved HJ back in episode 10 when she was choosing new concubines. She told him not to touch those three concubines as he already had HJ.

When SB comes to terms with her identity and feelings will she feel jealous? Does she still think Cheoljong loves HJ?

I don't think it even occurred to SB that king was previously in love with HJ - she has shown no hint whatsoever of any jealousy and on top of that the king is head-over-heels for her -she knows her game is strong enough to destroy all opponents plus she's just beginning to accept her feelings - and there's so many things that require her attention PLUS the king is never with other women - she has not been in a situation to get her worked up and feel jealous lol maybe in coming episodes 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

yeah, that's it - she always has that masculine energy and masculine gaze lol poor CJ really want to see what other things she did to him :joy: 

This thought occurred to me: So Bong requires equal praise for getting pregnant after her first period lol - she was on her periods at her father's house - the festival took place 15 days later (according to conversation between king and the royal chef) - and very soon after that the bed scene happens - So Bong must be ovulating and must be in a very fertile phase 

The writers are quite clever how they show the passage of time - like above where the king gives 15 days to the royal chef to prepare, how the grand dowager queen's toner gets over (I think So Bong prepares items for 1-2 months) and preparation of that yogurt thing to show another 3-4 weeks have past - quite smooth transition 

I don't think it even occurred to SB that king was previously in love with HJ - she has shown no hint whatsoever of any jealousy and on top of that the king is head-over-heels for her -she knows her game is strong enough to destroy all opponents plus she's just beginning to accept her feelings - and there's so many things that require her attention PLUS the king is never with other women - she has not been in a situation to get her worked up and feel jealous lol maybe in coming episodes 

Shin Hye Sun deserves awards for her convincing portrayal of a male in her body and at times alternate between So Yong vs So Bong vs Chef Chang :partyblob:

Good analysis and observation on the passage of time @shimshimae

Kim Jung Hyun's scene  "I am going to be a father" .  He is so into his acting that it's like he is going to be a father in real life.   Superb!

• Like 8
  • Blob 3

Is it only me that see this? Kim Jung Hyun & Shin Hye Sun ears are red in this scene.

Maybe because at time they were filming it was cold outside.

:rubchin:

Or is it because they feel hot inside?

:shaq:

I really like the way she grabbed his neck and touch some of his hair:wub:

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

9 hours ago, aisling said:

I seriously want SB's jealousy, maybe SB would make excuses because of pregnancy hormones right? But people said sometimes during pregnancy times, there're 2 possibilities. One, the wife would be more clingy towards her husband. Two, the wife would be more sensitive, like to mad to her husband. So for uri SB, which condition she would be?

I like the theory that they would be made new future. Because they talked about that kind of monarchy, like Lee Min Ho's dramas right? I like this kind of ending so much.

Have baby but then left her baby and the one she loved, like Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I think that would make this drama became melodrama, that's not like what SHS said this drama not melodrama.

I still exactly remember how my feeling hurt because of Scarlet Heart Ryeo ending, when IU remember that she left the King, and also her baby.

Seriously I ask. Do you know why CJ cried happily when he knew about SB's pregnancy? And in the preview, we saw SB slept but not wear her sleep gown, what would happen and seemed that made CJ became worry.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, maria_m2me said:

Do you know why CJ cried happily when he knew about SB's pregnancy? And in the preview, we saw SB slept but not wear her sleep gown, what would happen and seemed that made CJ became worry.

Well, he is about to become a father, it's a normal reaction I would say. In the preview, SB is sleeping in CJ's room not hers. Most likely CJ is worry about her safety now that she is pregnant so he keeps her close or she just falls a sleep everywhere dues to her pregnancy so CJ tugs her in his bed.

During olden days, the royalty children rarely reached adulthood. Majority were either murdered openly or secretly (poison). Some even were killed before they were born. There were many ways to aborted the fetuses sometimes the mothers died together.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Insightful 1

What do guys think of this theory? I woke up in the morning and had this revelation and something clicked together. 

Of course I might be wrong but this actually makes sense, doesn’t it? It would be so emotional if her mum was the one to reveal that So Yong and Bong Hwan are the same soul. Also it’d be so poetic that SY’s mum wanted to be born as her mum again because she never got a chance to take care of her baby :sad1:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1