[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

I think Byong In and his gang are going to use that book he found in Sobong's room to accuse the king of allying himself with Donghak's believers.
Perhaps, they will also try to use those things that Sobong has been teaching the king. Unfortunately they ended up writing some things and carelessly left it in the room so that it is easy for someone to find ... If the great widowed queen spoke about these teachings, surely they will try to use it in some way to try to overthrow the king ...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

killing time , waiting for the sub :yum:

Thanks for all amazing gifs! 

So true, this scene is the only scene that keeps our hope going on the next hotter make out scene while SB is sober. Keep the hopes high, fellow gutter-residents! :happydance:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Congratz No touching Couple.

We are official online Auntie and Uncle to be.

Btw will they announce the Queen is pregnant now or keep a secret first as it is bad luck and 

she might had miscarriage. 

Daebi spreading rumor that they are faking their night together and they are not interest with other.

(Kim Byeong In and Queen's father know well enough how they are)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I loved this week's episodes. So satisfying to see Queen and King working together -- and with his little secret group too! The one thing I'm continually disappointed with is Byeong In. Since he likes the queen, wouldn't it be so easy for the queen to explain to him and convince him about the king? I don't feel like he's a real villain. I feel he serves justice and he's not corrupt either. He could really be a big help for the king if only there were no misunderstandings.

As for Hwa Jin, I'm surprised she decided to reveal the truth. I guess the queen's words had some impact. Does that mean she might become good again? I really don't mind... It'd be awesome to see all the consorts respecting and befriending each other for once. Although I do feel sorry for the 3 consorts the queen brought in and not being able to see the king.

Lastly... I thought Kim Jwa Geun was exiled? Why he is still loitering around in the palace?

• Like 9

Am I the only one who was bothered by what Cheoljong said? Did he truly love Hwa Jin before, or did he say that for her benefit?

Even before he fell for So Bong he never behaved like someone who was really in love, it always felt more like the gratitude to me. If he truly loved Hwa Jin, how did he become so distant from her in span of few weeks? He stopped wanting to touch her or even talked to her. That couldn’t have been true love...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cheoljong is surely a better man than most. I thought he would get really mad at her because of the well incident and the ledger but he blamed himself for her actions?! 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, aisling said:

Am I the only one who was bothered by what Cheoljong said? Did he truly love Hwa Jin before, or did he say that for her benefit?

Even before he fell for So Bong he never behaved like someone who was really in love, it always felt more like the gratitude to me. If he truly loved Hwa Jin, how did he become so distant from her in span of few weeks? He stopped wanting to touch her or even talked to her. That couldn’t have been true love...

Cheoljong is surely a better man than most. I thought he would get really mad at her because of the well incident and the ledger but he blamed himself for her actions?! 

Is it just me, or is he talking abut his love in the past tense? :sipsboba:I loved you..... :Pandabulous:so he does not love her anymore?????

• Like 5

5 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Is it just me, or is he talking abut his love in the past tense? I loved you..... so he does not love her anymore?????

Well, he made it clear with that statement that his heart belongs to someone else now but it still bothers me that he said he loved her. I guess I shouldn’t be too hard on him considering Bong Hwan was with much more women than Cheoljong before they met.

If this wasn’t a romantic fantasy drama the king would have to consummate his marriages with all of his concubines regardless whether he liked them or not. But then it wouldn’t be romantic but yucky for us.

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

I think CheolJong did love HJ back then. HJ is a gorgeous and ideal woman of Joseon. The illusion that she saved him strengthen the attraction. While now CheolJong simply fell out of love, of course because of SB.

What happened to CheolJong’s changes of heart maybe deemed unacceptable for modern time. He’s practically cheating but I can’t really judge CheolJong by modern standards. The same with so called consent. Consent and fidelity can’t co existing with Harem.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

25 minutes ago, aisling said:

Well, he made it clear with that statement that his heart belongs to someone else now but it still bothers me that he said he loved her. I guess I shouldn’t be too hard on him considering Bong Hwan was with much more women than Cheoljong before they met.

If this wasn’t a romantic fantasy drama the king would have to consummate his marriages with all of his concubines regardless whether he liked them or not. But then it wouldn’t be romantic but yucky for us.

Glad you brought it up. I was puzzled as well. I always thought he was hanging on to the memories of her being his savior. 

Despite saying that the one lie didn't change anything, any fools could tell that he's not that into her anymore. 

• Like 5

Cheoljong give chance time to Hwajin to confess the truth. 

Its good that Hwajin come around. 

Cheoljong is a such a loving and caring person towards his people.

He love them and accept their flaws.

He quickly understand Hwajin and blamed himself for her action.

Now, How will Cheoljong be around Hwajin? 

Btw If they follow the c drama version, So Bong will experience childbirth.

How panic will Cheoljong be? 

I imagine it will be funny and chaos with their personality.

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Why are they spreading fake rumors about cheoljeong and sobong? don’t they believe that sobong is really pregnant? 

Why are they spreading fake rumors about cheoljeong and sobong? don’t they believe that sobong is really pregnant? 

When the queen is pregnant with the royal heir, her position as queen strengthens. 

Sobong has declared herself to be an ally of the king. If the queen's power go stronger, king's position will be further strengthened. So their enemies wouldn't want that.. 

Also possibly this can grow into a scandal as an opportunity to take down the queen..

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

he's so happy thinking he's going to be a father

spacer.png

but then he remember sobong, his wild wife is going to be a mother. what a poor child :(

anyway, let's celebrate because we're going to have an online nephew/niece and this week will be full of online baby shower yay

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

19 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

When the queen is pregnant with the royal heir, her position as queen strengthens. 

Sobong has declared herself to be an ally of the king. If the queen's power go stronger, king's position will be further strengthened. So their enemies wouldn't want that.. 

Also possibly this can grow into a scandal as an opportunity to take down the queen..

I hope they would not do any harm to the Queen and Royal Baby.  No wonder I saw King CJ was like "going into battle" in the preview of next epi.

Oh my Gosh -- my Choi Sanggung   - Daebak! 

Can't imagine she is the same person as belowImage

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

Waaahh. Thank you for the information :fullofhearts: 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I hope they would not do any harm to the Queen and Royal Baby.  No wonder I saw King CJ was like "going into battle" in the preview of next epi.

i saw a (blurry) photo of choi court lady holding a blue bundle beside the queen somewhere in twitter. baby looks very much alive there but who knows?

from romantic justice partner-in-crime to protecting their lovechild now, i'm excited to see how the dynamic changes.. :fullofhearts:

still betting on alternate universe, byeong-in redemption (please? :cutekitty:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4