[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

Just read the recaps - my question is why didn't they do ANYTHING for two whole months (apparently that's the time that passed from their hot night till the pregnancy is revealed) - they meet so often and during night times, HOW COME NOTHING HAPPENED??? 

Also, I really appreciate that there's no suppressing of the "male" in So Bong - she tells CJ again that she's a man from 200 years in the future. 

And from my observations CJ seems to have a thing for holding SB's face, while SB has a thing for holding CJ's neck :gangnamstyle:

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, aisling said:

LMAO if Shin Hye Sun is gonna grab Kim Jung Hyun’s a$$ like in C-version I’m gonna explode you all.

her hand is busy :phew:

460A168D-FEDE-4B2F-AA0A-51680E092C8D.gif

But luckily Our Mr queen is street wise will grab it with his foot :mrgreen::yum:

3EA34D46-AD47-493F-8246-93B9DB0F5BAE.gif

74DD37C7-3442-45D4-B63D-B0E7DA46EDDF.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Temptation Of Wife and The World Of The Married LOOL

Spoiler

For anyone that doesn't know, both are popular Korean dramas with the main themes about wives that seek revenge on their husband after discovered that their husband had extramarital affair.

These types of Korean dramas are commonly called as "makjang" drama and usually the plot of makjang dramas involving switched babies, run away from the hit-and-run incident, adultery, slapping and hair pulling feast and lots of screaming/yelling/crying. It's just like telenovela/soap opera/Thai lakorn LOL

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

LOL Poor Hong Yeon and Lady Choi their King and Queen are absolutely wild:joy:

credit to the owner

How did they know it only one shot?:glasses:

credit to the owner

I'm happy with the royal baby news but wondering if this means there won't be second bed scene?

She is pregnant now and unless there will be a time skip about six months later and she had gave birth, most unlikely they won't do it right?

Or if the screenwriter want to make a plot twist, she will miscarriage, so they have second bed scene and then end with the happy news again but I'm not sure if they will go that route LOL

While other anti-fan have royal baby agenda, I have second bed scene agenda ahaha

wilt sorry not sorry GIF

Spoiler

Well it can't be help since in the Chinese version, they had three bed scenes and one of the them was initiated by the empress in sober condition LOL 

And I really hope at least there will another bed scene and kiss scene with both of them being sober and truly desire it without hidden motive like their first deep kiss or kinda mistaken it as other person at first like their first bed scene

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Ah, now they're doing time skips. Anything is possible!

Love the Minister Little Sword scene. "Oh, so it's my turn, now?" Even he had to admire how well it was done, complete with a subtext of male impotency to counter his "little woman" remarks.

The writers are planting a seed this episode (okay, another seed :grin:) with the royal painting. I bet it will be in the final scene of the series, whenever that is. 

Ah, poor conflicted So Bong, the end of the battle of your heart is in sight.

• Like 9

I just read a recap in dramamilk and as the King leans in for the kiss, Queen thinks it's ramen time and she wants it?

Music cuts on, he looks at her lovely and touches her cheek. She thinks, is this ramen time? Do it… do it

I stand with the Queen we she deserves one more sober ramen time!:shaq:

• Like 7
  • Blob 3

Am I the on one who’s a sucker for “jealous boyfriend” trope? I’ve loved this trope since my first k-drama and it will NEVER get old for me. No matter how many times I’ve seen jealous boyfriends of k-dramas I still find it extremely funny and cute :cutekitty: 

Joseon jealous husband edition:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Our majestic king getting jealous is the funniest part of the whole episode (of course apart from a pregnancy scene). :foodie2:

• Like 14
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, abc said:

I just read a recap in dramamilk and as the King leans in for the kiss, Queen thinks it's ramen time and she wants it?

I stand with the Queen we she deserves one more sober ramen time!

Why just one more time?

They teased us so much since the make out scene in episode 9 and tame bed scene in episode 14 with only caress and almost kiss in this episode and then pregnancy news LOL

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

Give us more bed scene as the compensation!

At this rate it wasn't our cute royal couple that will end up with sexual frustration but the loyal anti-fan of Mr Queen instead:triumph:

credit to the owner

With these crackheads parent, what would their child turn up to be?

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Agree with you here, Chingu .. even though there was no kiss, or an almost kiss or twice.   
Also happy to note that the King finally knew who saved him from the wall and the Queen rejected that Kim Byeong In totally.

A bit concerned on these two though - Prince Yeongpyeong

and Kim Byeong In

I'm not worry about the Prince since he has slowly warm up to the Queen. He dislikes the Queen but he listens to Cheoljong and doesn't plan to harm to the Queen on his own. He is not blind by love.

BI is scarier than his adoptive father.  With the pregnancy news, he will go crazy. He's the real antagonist. Unlike HJ, who realizes how she cannot has the King's heart, is willing to lets go & find her truth self while BI got madder. BI is smart and crazy. He knows about the bad deeds of the Kim clan yet direct them to hide and wipe all of the proofs. There is no return for him. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 4

I haven't watched many historical drama

Writer is always trolling us 

The little maid doesn't die, she saved by the king

The father doesn't die, he got mad and fainted

Even Hwa Jin, Got no punishment for ruin the King's plan

13 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Just read the recaps - my question is why didn't they do ANYTHING for two whole months (apparently that's the time that passed from their hot night till the pregnancy is revealed) - they meet so often and during night times,

King wanted to win the Queen's heart and it was  like they  were  dating for last two months. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Rae said:

I haven't watched many historical drama

Writer is always trolling us 

The little maid doesn't die, she saved by the king

The father doesn't die, he got mad and fainted

Even Hwa Jin, Got no punishment for ruin the King's plan

Since I watched quite a lot of sageuk (historical drama) personally to me this drama is unique as what they have described since the beginning. 

I'm just enjoying it as it is.  :blush:

• Like 10