[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] So What If You’re My Boss? 奈何boss又如何

sugarplum892

vnD32f.jpg

Cr mydramalist

Details:

Chinese title: 奈何boss又如何 / Nai He Boss You Ru He
English title: So What If You’re My Boss?

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes: 24

Director: Wu Qiang

Broadcast Period: June 10th - July 16th, 2020

Cast:

Xuan Lu as Nie Xingchen
Zhao Zhi Wei as Yan Jingzhi
Jin Wen Xin as Tong Xin
Liu Yin Jun as Zhao Yuanfang
Wang Qian as Zhen Nian
Liu Yu Chang as Han Ziyu

Synopsis:

The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant.

Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Despite meeting for the first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her boss.
He is an arrogant CEO with a high IQ, suffers from mild obsessive-compulsive disorder, is assertive at work, pursues perfection in life, but is also a perfect man in the hearts of many girls.
Whereas Ni Xing Chen is the perfect secretary at work can be sweet, beautiful, capable, independent, and always has a positive attitude and is optimistic about life. Famous as a cold-hearted boss, Nie Xing Chen managed to hold and handle alone.
As time went by, Yan Jing Zhi and Nie Xing Chen began to fall in love until they experienced problems with each other. What is the next ending story of two strangers but actually seen each other for years?

Cr mydramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Additional Links:

So What If You’re My Boss? 奈何boss又如何 English Subbed Episodes

So What If You’re My Boss? 奈何boss又如何  Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

Just started this series last night. It's somewhat similar to the korean drama "What's wrong with secretary Kim?" Similar yet different and the story seems interesting. 

Enjoying the feisty female lead n the ML is always thwarted by FL. Unlike the korean version, this FL can give a punch back at ML despite him being her boss. It seems that our OTP were lovers before and ML had proposed to FL before he had an accident and has memory loss. I think FL didnt know that ML is a chaebol. In the past, they met at a cafe she worked n their romance started from there. 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] So What If You’re My Boss? 奈何boss又如何

This drama is being subbed in English at MGTV Drama YouTube Channel. Ep. 1-4 released. 

Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwStRZScRmF6VbWrzzMuGeVB

Link to MGTV Drama YouTube Channel Mainpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTulSfEm1c14WWRbSN-CNAQ/featured

I have watched ep. 1-2 and liking the drama so far. It's giving me Secretary Kim vibes although the plotline is very different. 

The subtitles are sometimes confusing for me, but I can understand the main points. I wish Mango would get some professional translators. 

I have watched to Ep. 8

I don't know about this drama anymore. It started off interesting but these last few episodes the behaviors of the male lead are bothering me, along with keeping the previous relationship a secret.  So we find out the ML fainted when he tried to propose marriage to FL. I'm thinking that everything must be tied up somehow to the ML Father's death because of reaction of FL when ML mentioned his father. Anyway, it better be something huge for me to believe FL would just dump him like that to run away the night he fainted and no contact at all for the 5 years. I didn't like how the ML  is manhandling the FL in Ep. 8. I hope we don't have any more of that type of behavior  in the rest of the drama. It looks like the side couples are formed now so I am hoping that their storylines will be interesting.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] So What If You’re My Boss? 奈何boss又如何

Archived