5 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@nrlleeperhaps the envelopes passed by Daniel into the mysterious car is the test results of all the tested patients to Sec Choi.  This is where she gets the list of the possible psychopaths.  It was not the result of another kid with the gene (no third kid?).  If was, why would Daniel pass on private confidential information to a congresswoman? Is it because they worked together at one time before their goals drastically converged with Daniel realizing and disagreeing with her intention?  

Yeah looks like it?  It wasn’t a 3rd baby with the gene but results of YH and BR.  Maybe Daniel wanted a world with no serial killers as well and Sec Choi promised him that?  I get the feeling they did work in tandem but Daniel decided to pull out at one point and she decided to take him out as a result - hence the Ferris Wheel incident.  Daniel tried to fake his death to hide and then contacted BR after YH died.  Did he trigger BR the second time so as to use him in Dexter mode?  He even tried to get him to take out Sec Choi?  But by that time BR turned him down?   I don’t know how or when HJ came into the picture because it looks like she’s planned something for HH and BR as well.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000122868

Translation

Spoiler

spacer.png

"The last episode of 'Mouse', expect revenge beyond imagination

With 'Mouse' leaving only 3 days left for the final D-DAY, everyone's attention is focused on the 'last choice' made by Lee Seung-gi, Lee Hee-jun, Park Joo-hyun, and Kyung Soo-jin.

tvN's Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' (played by Choi Ran/Director Choi Jun-bae/produced High Ground, Studio Invictus) is demonstrating the magic of the story of throwing clues from numerous incidents each time and recovering rice cakes, befitting the genre of the work that is a thriller mystery. . Above all, in the last broadcast, the ending of Jung Barum (played by Lee Seung-gi) facing the secretary chief Choi Young-shin (played by Jung Ae-ri), who is the 'top predator' in the dark, gave a breathtaking tension.

Moreover, when Jeong Barum was the real son of head hunter Han Seo-jun (played by Jae-wook Ahn), including Go Moo Chi (played by Lee Hee-jun), Oh Bong-i (played by Park Joo-hyun), and Choi Hong-joo (played by Kyung Soo-jin), he learned the truth that he was a real Predator and was shocked. Where it was drawn. In this regard, ahead of the long-awaited final episode of 'Mouse', we have summarized the contents of the 'last choice' that the four protagonists will make, including Lee Seung-gi, Lee Hee-jun, Park Joo-hyun, and Kyung Soo-jin.

◆ After Lee Seung- gi's 'last choice' and a meeting with Jeong Ae-ri, king of the end,

Jeong Barum found a hidden aunt in Jeju Island (Malgeum Kang), and her aunt, who was a member of the OZ team, used the psychopath gene according to someone's 'solid beliefs'. I learned that I had been on a mission to monitor and track Gahan Jeong Barum and Seong Yo-han (played by Kwon Hwa-un). In addition, it was recognized that the top predator who received a murder request from Daniel Lee (played by Cho Jae-yoon) was none other than Choi Young-shin. Ba Reum Jung has been living the life of an 'experimental mouse' since childhood, and he learned all that there is a force that instigated his murder. With Choi Young-shin, the leader who shook the life of Jeong Bar-reum in front of his eyes, he is curious about what choices Jeong Bar-reum will make.

◆ Lee Hee-joon's 'last choice',

realizing that Jeong Ba-reum exists at the center of all the incidents that took place after the Mujin serial murder, including the death of the Nazi country (Lee Seo-jun), inspiring to avenge his brother Lee Seung-gi did. Police detective Shin Sang (Pyo Ji-hoon) was also attacked by a mysterious person while conducting an investigation with Jeong Bar-reum as a leading suspect. Go Moo chi, who has lost all of the people he loves, from his parents, elder brother Komu-won (played by Kim Young-jae), and Shin Sang, is raising tensions as to what kind of revenge he will take toward Jeong Barum.

◆ Park Joo-hyun's 'Last Choice', Attack Attacks Attacked

Again Oh Bong-i, who also believed and loved Jeong Bar-reum, was in fact a predator who murdered the only family grandmother, and completely collapsed. However, when Oh Bong-i visited Jeong Bar-reum's house to retaliate against Jeong Bar-reum, someone who wore a hat deeply struck him by surprise and defeated him. Everyone is paying attention to what kind of attack Oh Bong-i might have come under, and Oh Bong-i's last choice, who had lived with one vengeance toward the predator who harmed her grandmother.

◆ Kyung Soo-jin's 'last choice', the last warning given to Ahn Jae-wook, what does it mean?

Choi Hong-ju was shocked to hear from Daniel Lee that Han Seo-jun's parent was not Sung Yo-han, but Jeong Bar-reum. And Choi Hong-ju, who met Seong Ji-eun (played by Kim Jeong-nan), complained about the resentment of Sung Yo-han, who was branded as a head hunter family and lived in pain and alienation all his life. Choi Hong-ju pledged that he would never let his child live as a child of a killer, and he went to Han Seo-jun and said, “I will kill you. In the worst way. I'm looking forward to it. It will be more than I imagined.” The anticipation for the final episode is raising what kind of counterattack Choi Hong-ju, who faced the trauma of Han Seo-jun, and finally confronted it.

The production crew said, “Finally, the D-day, called the final episode, has come. He pointed out that the development of completely recovering all the rice cakes delivered so far will be unfolded.” He pointed out, “Like the ambassador of Choi Hong-joo in the play, the story of the final episode of 'Mouse' will be more than expected, so you can expect it.”

The final episode of the Wednesday and Thursday drama 'Mouse' will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 19th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Maybe Daniel wanted a world with no serial killers as well and Sec Choi promised him that?  I get the feeling they did work in tandem but Daniel decided to pull out at one point and she decided to take him out as a result - hence the Ferris Wheel incident.  Daniel tried to fake his death to hide and then contacted BR after YH died.  Did he trigger BR the second time so as to use him in Dexter mode?  He even tried to get him to take out Sec Choi?  But by that time BR turned him down?   I don’t know how or when HJ came into the picture because it looks like she’s planned something for HH and BR as well.

Daniel's intention was more academic in the beginning with the gene testing.  In the early years of experiments, Daniel made the mistake of overtaking HH's spotlight, his research provided solid data first.  Hence, he became HH's number one competition and target.  In return, I believe HH dated Jennifer with ill intention, indirectly punishing Daniel with his sister's death.  Altho he blamed Jennifer's death on her decision to abort their baby, HH enjoyed hurting Daniel  too much (like he did with JiEun in E18) so it was obvious that he hated his gut.  From this point, both men set forth the chain of events in Mouse, all because of revenge.

Daniel's presentation piqued Sec Choi's interest, perhaps she reached out to him at the right time when Daniel was reeling with grief over HH's confession/Jennifer's death.  I think this is when he agreed to form their social experiment.  His feelings could have been driven by personal vendetta against HH along with the firm belief that he must help to get rid of psychopaths.  I mean it's the same intention of doing things for the greater good of society, just like SSH, dreamcatcher guy, Oz recruits, etc...  But I don't think it was purely good intention on Daniel's part either.  When he found out their plan to trigger BR and uses BR's rage/murders to further their agenda, it broke their pact which lead Oz turning on Daniel.

After his recovery and YoHan's death, Daniel sets out to turn BR into a weapon to get rid of psychopaths and stop Sec Choi's twisted plan.  That was after he unsuccessfully worked with YoHan to uncover the truth about BR and Oz.  It required a very fine balancing act from Daniel.  

With Bareum, it becomes quite clear that he is the one that will break the vicious cycle of revenge for everyone, especially since he was the person who marked the eye for eye passage in the bible after his first kill.  BR considered himself the deity during his SK days so it's fitting that he will sacrifice for MooChi, Bong Yi, Hong Ju, etc...  like Christ did on the cross, the one that was used to mark all his previous killings.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

You go girl!  Stand your ground!  Who is the Predator then?  Why would they make 2 eps of BR as The Predator just to show us?  That’s taking trolling to a whole new level.  :lol:  But hey anything is possible with this writer.  

1) Certainly there has been a fair share of trolling in this drama and anything is possible. However, we have been shown real facts (not just memory) of AT LEAST ONE of BR's murder intent :

a) BR intent to murder the rapist. It was captured by camera on bicycle, camera of OZ's trailing BR. We were shown that these videos were watched by BY and MC. 
- can troll rapist didn't die and Oz came up from the ground to kill rapist
- but cannot troll that BR has intent to murder rapist in that psychopathic way.

b) BR has a scar on his left arm and BY saw it.
- quite unconvincing that BR had this scar from some other incident ? even more unconvincing that whole episode involving BY in his living room was again BR's memory

c) DNA reports in Ep 19. MC was the one who retrieved these DNA reports from that Science lab. Again, a 3rd party and no just BR's memory.

So if the writer deliver a major twist in 2hr Ep 20 then I accept it because I am the viewer and she is the writer but I will surely throw her a big virtual tomato....hahahahahaha

2) Ji Eun strangling BR in that scene involving young JaeMin being buried by brother BR. I cannot recall if Ji Eun's face was clearly shown or they blurred it. Any screenshot of Ji Eun's face was shown ? 
I do remember scenes of Ji Eun strangling a baby/child (not shown) but writer can argue those scenes were from the time she gave birth to BR and before she decided to throw him out of the window.

3) I watched Predator part 1 &2, no fast forward. Did NOT show JiEun intervened in that scene with JaeMin. These 2 episodes were very adult BR pre-surgery focused. 

4) The scenes involving BR's swapped family deaths. I accept the explanation BR's room is on 1st floor. Such inconsistencies due to editing are common in most Kdramas. I am hoping for closure of major plot loops like Daniel and HJ.

Counting down to Ep 20.............

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@pixiebelle. Let me see if I can find the pic of JiEun strangling JH.  It was blurred but when you slow the footage, it looks more like her than Nurse mom.  And it wouldn’t make sense that she’s (JiEun) the one that has this flashback.  This in Ep6 around 19min mark

So the sequence of events leading up to this is JiEun is at the hospital, sees BR and BY together.  She feels nauseous.  Heads outside and retches.  She gets a flashback and we see her strangling JH

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

JH got strangled by some random woman (I presume he doesn’t know her unless he went on play dates to YH’s house :lol:).  And then when he gets home, he’s drugged by his “mom” who tries to suffocate him too.  All those hypoxic episodes can’t be healthy for his brain.  If it wasn’t screwed before, it would only serve to make it worse. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

It's weird, but people will be unhappy if BR is not the Predator.  :mellow:

There are too many holes for me to be satisfied, if he is.  Let's see if they can be explained.

Why is Ba-reum shown with two different cars?

aca7ea653e1790acc68445225cef19f936ab5045

Did he get rid of this one?

5cc010fa06517e6dbc64692a0f669e94480047ea

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@1ouise Chingu, with this writer, it is still more than possible, but I think its too late to go that way. The final episode will be around 2 hours long, they still have a lot to wrap up and show the aftermath of the incidents concluding everything.

If they were to show that the 7 sins killer was actually someone else, the production team would be trolling themselves having aired 2 special episodes explaining how BR was the killer and killed people. Still, I would not really be shocked if they do as you said. I would be disappointed, yes, but not surprised anymore. 

@bedifferent Chingu, the whole Jae Hoon family murder incident has been inconsistent. They didn't show it properly in one sequence. Every time we saw parts and bits of what actually happened there, and seeing the inconsistencies there, I feel like the writer and production kind of messed it up there. I had felt it was confusing, but seeing your and other Chingus posts, I realized that the whole incident was shown in an inconsistent and messy way. 

• Like 6

Say what?  2 endings?  That takes the cake for poor writing?  It just tells me you are trying to cover for messy writing?  Trying to please everyone means you please no one?  :expressionless:   

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Say what?  2 endings?  That takes the cake for poor writing?  It just tells me you are trying to cover for messy writing?  Trying to please everyone means you please no one?  :expressionless:   

Ending 2 will be for the spinoff/alternate story Mouse: The Predator.  ;):D:lol:

Fool me once, shame on you.

9e1d60f0156fda825fe5a708bdf79be40eadc232

Fool me twice, shame on me.

28d5fd593e8c02505b2167b6c707f9b929c22f10

• LOL 4

@nrllee2 endings? unbelievable!  

Here is one version?

It may end in the church as the group’s last shot.  The redemption theme, MooChi closing arc. forgiveness, crime and punishment... is Jaehoon’s wish finally heard? Will BaReum’s end mirrors MooWon’s?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Man what the heck? Special episode AND 2 endings? They are really milking this drama to the end. Why are they doing all of this? It’s not like this drama has been a super big hit in Korea too, right? Usually they’d do this if the drama is SUPER popular and getting a lot of love & attention.

Wait so tomorrow’s episode, is it going to be 2 hours long? :o or is the length still 1 hour and the last hour is for the talk show or whatever?

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@ferily, @nrllee I don't remember the last time when I was so disappointed in a writer. The drama had a great potential, had some good first few episodes before going off track. I just don't understand the need of having 2 endings. I said this before a couple of times, and now I am sure that the this writer lacks confidence and wants to please everyone here. I mean as you said, it is not really doing that great in ratings in SK either, and this is the first time I am seeing double endings happening. Even the top famous dramas who had messy and bad endings never went that way. 

Seeing all this happen, I wonder if they will show the real predator being the one from the Predator movies, in the alternate ending of course  :loolz:

A1zS4rSRsGL._RI_.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Man what the heck? Special episode AND 2 endings? They are really milking this drama to the end. Why are they doing all of this? It’s not like this drama has been a super big hit in Korea too, right? Usually they’d do this if the drama is SUPER popular and getting a lot of love & attention.

Wait so tomorrow’s episode, is it going to be 2 hours long? :o or is the length still 1 hour and the last hour is for the talk show or whatever?

‌‌It's two hours long. The special is on Thursday 

1 hour ago, ferily said:

‌‌It's two hours long. The special is on Thursday 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ferily said:

2 hours with ads so it's 1.5 hours episode without ads.

By they, can someone explain me BR's change of character? Was it because of brain transplantation, amnesia, pills or what?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

2 hours with ads so it's 1.5 hours episode without ads.

By they, can someone explain me BR's change of character? Was it because of brain transplantation, amnesia, pills or what?

Yo han's brain transplantation. Bareum didn't have any feelings before, but after the surgery he started to feel. So after he found out that he's a SK the guilt and the feel of hate toward himself made him like this. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

Yo han's brain transplantation. Bareum didn't have any feelings before, but after the surgery he started to feel. So after he found out that he's a SK the guilt and the feel of hate toward himself made him like this. 

At first I also thought so, but now I'm not that sure.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't remember the last time when I was so disappointed in a writer. The drama had a great potential, had some good first few episodes before going off track.

i feel the same @Sleepy Owl...but i remember the drama that disappointed me  the most :Empire of Gold ...i'll watch the 2 endings ...but i don't think is a good idea...

• Like 3
  • Blob 1