2 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Baby switch... it’s for real.

Tell me if you get the logic behind it after you watch?  I can’t be bothered to rewatch. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

I only watched till EP 18 (cable TV 24hrs behind Seoul). I didn't fast forward but I still couldn't catch everything.

What is YH's relationship with Jae-Hee/Michela ? Why did he say to her it's now just the 2 of them left ?!
Jae-Hee is BR's (Jae Hoon) step-sister right ? 3 corpse were shown after the boxer torched their house : the parents and step-brother Jae Min ? 

In Ep18, they showed a blur figure in a car with Daniel. He was asking her to stop BR's killings. This blur figure is definitely the lady politician. Boxer revealed he was dreaming of a world where there will be no victims like his sister.

Ep 18 ended with MC and BY both realised BR is the serial killer.

Detective Shin was a smoke-bomb, too little screen time till this late in the drama to be of any major role in the plot.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Last episode left and still soo many questions:

1) the past about the babies was unclear.  Did Headhunter's ex wife switch babies with the nurse?  

If so, what's the point, if they incorrectly thought both had the psychopath gene anyway???

This part is soooo confusing.  

2) so Ji Eun DID NOT know that Headhunter found out on the day of the operation that BaReum was his real blood son, not Yohan.  And of course he was mad at her for deceiving him.

3). HongJu, we only got 1 ep left. You could have told your dad the truth.  Anyway you only found out recently that Yohan isn't the son of Headhunter so that reason isn't an excuse.

4)  How did HongJu and Daniel Lee meet or get to know each other? This part is also unclear.

5).   how did Yohan know all about OZ in the first place? Take not OZ wasn't tracking him anymore because they knew he DID NOT have the psychopath gene.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@pixiebelle Jae Hee is Yo Han's sister, real sister. Ba Reum and Yo Han were switched by the nurse who was pregnant and Ji Eun (Headhunter wife).

Ba Reum is HeadHunter or Han Seo Joon's SON

Yo Han is the pregnant nurse SON

Jae Hee and Jae Min are really siblings with Yo Han.

That's why when we see Yo Han speak with Jae Hee in the flashbacks, he says that there are only the two of them in this world. I know it's super confusing and all haha..

@nrllee@bedifferent@cherriesblue I watched the episode and I do not understand the logic in the baby switch. Can someone please explain and give a logically explanation as to why the heck the two mom's decide to switch babies??? The episode doesn't explain that at all and just shows the nurse mom saying to Ji Eun to take care of her baby..

Also I forget but can someone remind me how Kim Joon Sung died? The guy who was friend with Yo Han, worked at the company and hacked into the Finance Team 3 to figure out about the OZ organization.

Oh @cherriesblue to answer your number 5 - Yo Han's friend, Joon Sung, hacked into the company that he works out and found out that the company had no Finance Team 3 on the organization chart. When he hacked the company, all the information about OZ organization came out. Hence that's all Yo Han found out about it. Also we see in episode 19 that Yo Han made some phone calls at a phone booth and saw that some men came immediately after his call. Yo Han knew after the 2nd time that it's the OZ organization following him (when he was younger, he mentioned to the homeroom teacher that he felt like he was being followed too).

Goodness, honestly at this point Yo Han and Ba Reum are pure victims and truly are lab rats of this organization. We still don't know the motive behind the OZ organization though.. I really feel bad for Yo Han especially because he was such a good and kind kid but ended up in this mess. I kinda feel bad for Ba Reum too because he was being controlled by the OZ organization, even after his brain surgery. @nrllee you were right about the pills! We all knew those pills were SUS!!!

I said this before and I'll say it again, always love how smart and quick Moo Chi is to figuring things out. He was always like this from the beginning of the drama and I do like how the drama kept this consistent about his character. Honestly MC isn't a bad guy at all, just got into the mess with HeadHunter and his brother dying, which is why he's rash. Poor Moo Chi, having to see Shin Sung die too. Shin Sung's death really got to me and was sad. Poor wife and his baby... I hope Ba Reum and Moo Chi take down the OZ organization for good.

Last thing I will say is about Bong Yi. Like girlll, I know you're upset about your Grandma and all that, but like busting into Ba Reum's place with just a knife ain't gonna do anything... Also she doesn't know the true story and with the OZ organization too, so I guess that could be her defense of wanting to kill Ba Reum.

Okay seriously the last thing I will say because I know this post is getting long.. We have one more episode left so I'm really curious to see how the drama is going to wrap everything up? Especially with the OZ organization because we haven't really seen them going down at all, they have been in the advantage. Will Ba Reum just kill the lady and that's the end? Hmm well we will find out next week.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, pixiebelle said:

What is YH's relationship with Jae-Hee/Michela ? Why did he say to her it's now just the 2 of them left ?!
Jae-Hee is BR's (Jae Hoon) step-sister right ? 3 corpse were shown after the boxer torched their house : the parents and step-brother Jae Min ? 

YH  is her step brother.  The Nurse is his real mom, not JiEun.  So YH is the nice dad’s son.  That’s why he went to find Michaela.  JaeHoon is HH’s son.  There was a baby swap between JiEun and the Nurse.  Yes 3 corpses.  The brother JaeMin, mean step dad and Nurse mom.

@cherriesblue I think YH went to get HH’s DNA when he visited the prison.  He checked it against his own and it didn’t match.  This part went so fast I got confused too.  But suffice to say that YH figured out that JiEun was not his real mom.  That’s why he said to her, “your son (BR) is a murderer”.  So for that to have happened, a baby swap must’ve occurred.  There’s no other way to explain it.  HJ knew Daniel because she’s interviewed him before?  I think?  It’s all very hazy now. :lol:.  I am frustrated too that she opted to stay silent about her identity even when her son EunChong was in danger.  What harm could it do now?  She’s only making her parents suffer more from keeping them in the dark?  YH found out about Oz through his lookalike friend who just happened to be working in the Ministry of Science.  YH had the gene too.  Both he and BR had the gene.  That’s why there were 2 folders.  They were being used and monitored as test subjects (mice).  When YH was discovered NOT to exhibit psychopathic tendencies, his file was “closed”.  He had the gene but he was the 1% genius so they left him alone. They kept experimenting with JH/BR because he was exhibiting all the signs of being a psychopath - cruelty to animals etc.  So they triggered him by having him kill the Boxer (who accidentally killed his family).  And that set him off on a killing spree.  Then after the brain transplant, they triggered him again by setting up the kills to mimic the 7sins killings?  Thing is though, how statistically significant is the one test subject?  You can’t exactly hang a legislation (to kill off fetuses with the gene) based on 1 case?  Why did Daniel commission BR to take out the “top Predator” (which appears to be the Lady Politician)?  Because she turned against him and sent her goons to take him out?  

@ferily

Also I forget but can someone remind me how Kim Joon Sung died?

He was one of the cross killings.  BR broke into his apartment and killed him.  He found out about where he lived from the jacket that YH left behind after being chased by BR in the alley after he witnessed Grandma’s murder.   So BR thought the guy he chased was KJS?  That’s what I thought.

As for why the baby switch... @1ouise thinks it’s because it makes it easier for them to kill the child later if they discover he has psychopathic tendencies?  I thought it was a bit of a stretch but there seems to be no better explanation.  If I were the Nurse I would much rather have kept my own baby knowing that the dad was a good man than to raise the HH’s son?  Makes little sense to me. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

2) so Ji Eun DID NOT know that Headhunter found out on the day of the operation that BaReum was his real blood son, not Yohan.  And of course he was mad at her for deceiving him.

But he already knew it long ago. He found out that YH took samples of his blood and called his wife a RickRoll'D.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

But he already knew it long ago. He found out that YH took samples of his blood and called his wife a RickRoll'D.

So it means that he knew early on but just played along, not letting his ex wife know that he knew.

• Blob 1

14 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

So it means that he knew early on but just played along, not letting his ex wife know that he knew.

yes. But I just realized, that he didn't know who was his real son, but his wife said a name. But anyway, I can't understand his reaction even before she said about BR. He already knew.

• Blob 1

Hong Joo didn't go back to her parents due to her force cooperation with HH in his murders as a child.  She was already tainted with blood of innocent people.  Had she came forward that time, HH would confessed her being his accomplice and the society would treat her like they did with SY.  Her parents especially her father would suffered from notoriety which could ruin his career in the police department.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, mystic62 said:

Hong Joo didn't go back to her parents due to her force cooperation with HH in his murders as a child.  She was already tainted with blood of innocent people.  Had she came forward that time, HH would confessed her being his accomplice and the society would treat her like they did with SY.  Her parents especially her father would suffered from notoriety which could ruin his career in the police department.

It happen 25 years ago. She could confess to her father long ago, it wasn't necessary to make it public if she was so afraid. She was more cruel to her parents then HH.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Ah ok! Thanks for the contributions to understand this messy plot. Things are going so fast I cannot understand even with the cable TV supposedly quality English sub. 

Okay, I get it now. So baby swap theory revealed as TRUE !? 
Maybe I will be clearer after watching Ep 19 tonight.

@ferily

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

He was one of the cross killings.  BR broke into his apartment and killed him.  He found out about where he lived from the jacket that YH left behind after being chased by BR in the alley after he witnessed Grandma’s murder.   So BR thought the guy he chased was KJS?  That’s what I thought.

Yes, nrllee is right.

BR the predator (pre-surgery) killed Kim Joon-Sung because he misunderstood that Kim Joon-Sung knew his identity as serial murderer. He thought KJS was the person who saw him killed BY's grandma so using the jacket's laundry label he tracked KJS down. YH was wearing KJS jacket during the chase and during the fight the jacket was peeled-off by BR and BR later went back to retrieve it. 

I can't remember if BR also saw his diary at the apartment (left behind by YH) so he was sure KSJ knew who he was so he ruthlessly killed him. At that time, BR then called MC on the phone while he was at the live TV show.

YH was deeply guilty to have caused the death of his only best friend as in the voice-over he said when he was growing up as HH's son, only KJS be-friended him. YH knew KSJ was killed by BR and he said he will kill BR himself to avenge his friend.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Baby switch... it’s for real.  :lol:

I hold for baby swap theory till the end even if everybody laughs at me (even myself laughs at me) Hahaha.. I dont even believe what i see in this drama until the next episode.. Now i got my dignity back..

When YH said to "his mum" that your son is a killer refering to BR and hunts him as well. Then not long ago we know that YH is looking for Jaehee because he knew Jaehee is his sister. It breaks my hearts to see YH was crying so hard. Even his non biological mum is loving him so much. I didnt even finished to rewatch ep 18 and 19 with full sub, but i've already see the ending.

I need to comprehend the plot twist with my braincell as well..

I hope we can have proper ending, jebal.. 

Edit:

From the very beginning when Moowon and grandma was killed, actually i really feel bad for Moochi and Bongyi.. But because they've already deceived by old Bareum and indirectly killing Yohan, i just feel pity, nothing more i am sorry.. Even for Hongju.. her decision to hide her real identity just feel wrong for me.. Everything got so complicated because of her action, i dont know why, she could say that she lost childhood memory and no one will blame her as HH accomplice and she can repent her sin!! But of course the writernim will choose the plot which is make us as annoyed as well for Hongju character development :blink: I just treasure Hongju's baby because of the baby is Yohan descendant. I really hope Bareum can repent his sin ALIVE even if he deserves to die :tears:

Im so sick of OZ organization!!! and im ready to be mad for the ending. LOL.

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, mystic62 said:

She was a child?  She could say she was coerced and no one would blame her?  It would be his (HH) word against hers?  Who would the public more likely believe?  Did she even need to reveal her part in it?  She could just say she couldn’t remember?  Even an adult put in that situation would succumb to fear of HH? Much less a child?  Who would the Police and general public’s sympathies be with?  Every child abduction I know of who finally escape their captors have the public’s sympathies?  Her reluctance to end the suffering of her parents just baffles me. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

I can't remember if BR also saw his diary at the apartment (left behind by YH) so he was sure KSJ knew who he was so he ruthlessly killed him. At that time, BR then called MC on the phone while he was at the live TV show.

I think he noticed someone take his diary when he brought BY to his home. It was after he killed Go Mu-Won and long after he killed KSJ.

But I can be wrong, because timeline here is soooo confusing. I lost the track. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I think he noticed someone take his diary when he brought BY to his home. It was after he killed Go Mu-Won and long after he killed KSJ.

But I can be wrong, because timeline here is soooo confusing. I lost the track. 

Yes it was the night that he got attacked by Yo han. when he brought Bong yi home he went to his room and found out his diary is not there

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Wait, so @ferily, @nrllee can you explain to me since now I am completely confused over certain things. First the lady who tried to kill Jae Hoon just before their family murder happened, was she Ji Eun or was she the nurse? I was of the thought that it was Ji Eun. I mean was completely sure about it. But, if she was Ji Eun, then the whole baby swap would not make sense. As I mentioned before too, the kids were too old to be adopted after the incident. Mainly YH, since BR then started living with his aunt. If the baby swap happened so that the mothers could kill the child with less guilt, it does explain the whole conversation YH had with Michaela. 

Secondly, do you know how suddenly Hong Ju is now working with Daniel Lee, and seeing their conversation and her dialogue "I will make sure to see the end of what you were doing (or something similar)" when Daniel Lee got caught by OZ dudes, made me feel like they know each other for sometime now. I feel like so many things have happened behind curtains that I am finding them too sudden. Daniel called Hong Ju, she stalled sometime for him to escape from BR's house. Hong Ju didn't know YH was working/taking care of Daniel Lee back then. It is just funny to see how Hong Ju is too involved with all this stuff since start, and yet not really much involved in the plot. Her character lacks development big time in my opinion. 

As for Hong Ju not really coming back to her parents, I think it is easier said than done. Plus it is not really the right time. Even if she was a kid used by HH, if it does get revealed, I feel like we'll see another witch hunt happening against her. Yes, it is tough for her parents and they are suffering, and maybe you would accuse Hong Ju for being selfish, but she is already suffering a lot for having dated a serial killer and having his kid. Now if it does get revealed that she was the lost detective's daughter all along, the media will go after her to know why she hid that fact, and if it gets revealed that HH used her, I don't think she will be getting sympathy, instead people will connect the dots. She worked for HH, dated his son and gave birth to his kid. I don't think she would be able to live in Korea if all this gets revealed. At the same time, I mentioned this scenario, since I don't think the Detective finding his daughter would go unnoticed by many. Her disappearance was a high profile case. While Hong Ju should have gone back to her parents even before all the serial killings happened, still I don't think people would see her in the right way, and that is one of the main reasons she didn't come out. 

By the looks of it, we guessed it right that the leader/founder of OZ gang was the congresswoman all along. Which also kind of explains why she was a bit too desperate to save BR. Poor Shin Sang, we were too suspicious of him till the end, and poor guy turned out to be a good guy. I really do feel sad for him, died on the day he received the news that his wife is pregnant with daughter. 

With all the madness happening, I really wonder if everything can be wrapped up in a single episode. I would be highly disappointed if they don't clear YH's name here. IT needs to be revealed that he was not the killer, and also, it was BR the national son who was the killer here. 

In all the intense things happening, I found it quite funny when in the start of 18th episode, MC was hitting BR, and Bong Yi leaped on his back to stop him :joy:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Wait, so @ferily, @nrllee can you explain to me since now I am completely confused over certain things. First the lady who tried to kill Jae Hoon just before their family murder happened, was she Ji Eun or was she the nurse? I was of the thought that it was Ji Eun. I mean was completely sure about it. But, if she was Ji Eun, then the whole baby swap would not make sense. As I mentioned before too, the kids were too old to be adopted after the incident. Mainly YH, since BR then started living with his aunt. If the baby swap happened so that the mothers could kill the child with less guilt, it does explain the whole conversation YH had with Michaela. 

She was Ji eun. Child Swap happened when they were babies. the pic that Bareum had with her mom proves it. But about that scene, maybe Ji eun also was keeping an eye on Bareum or she saw him accidentally that he was going to kill his brother

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Secondly, do you know how suddenly Hong Ju is now working with Daniel Lee, and seeing their conversation and her dialogue "I will make sure to see the end of what you were doing (or something similar)" when Daniel Lee got caught by OZ dudes, made me feel like they know each other for sometime now. I feel like so many things have happened behind curtains that I am finding them too sudden. Daniel called Hong Ju, she stalled sometime for him to escape from BR's house. Hong Ju didn't know YH was working/taking care of Daniel Lee back then. It is just funny to see how Hong Ju is too involved with all this stuff since start, and yet not really much involved in the plot. Her character lacks development big time in my opinion. 

It should be revealed in the last ep. We don’t know about it. But she could not be involved before  Yo han's dead

• Blob 1

41 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Beats me.  :lol:  I thought the lady that tried to strangle JH after rescuing JaeMin from the shallow grave was JiEun too?  I mean, she was the one with the flashbacks?  And someone slowed down the footage and it was definitely her face, not the Nurse.  If that’s the case, JH got strangled by a strange woman (because he wouldn’t have known who she was?). And then Nurse mom repeated it again when he got home by drugging his food, and then attempting to smother him to death again?  How come Boxer guy stopped Nurse (and killed her in the process) but didn’t seem to appear when JiEun was strangling him?  Unless he did and we didn’t see it (yet??).  But JH seemed to talk to Nurse mom like she knew about JaeMin and the shallow grave?  He promised that he was just trying to scare JM, not kill him?  It’s all very confusing.

I agree that they couldn’t have swapped when the kids were older.  The swap had to have occurred when they were really little.  Babies.

I think HJ is working with Daniel to clear YH’s name.  She said as much to HH when she went to see him.  Daniel Lee’s part in this whole affair is just bizarre.  What’s in it for him?  What happened to him after Oz took him?  Why did HJ look so calm despite it?  I mean, wasn’t his life in danger?  Didn’t she care?  :lol:  I will buy the whole waiting game that HJ is doing now because of your explanation.  Still wonder how she managed to survive as a child after HH was incarcerated.  I thought she was rather too calm about her baby being kidnaped...just as well her dad has a conscience and returned the child.

The lady Politician was odd.  But okay.  She’s not the one with power though?  Or at least she didn’t strike me as someone with power.  She seemed more like the Press Secretary or something?  Daniel only gave BR an address to take out the person who was there?  He didn’t give BR a name?  What if she was set up and BR was sent to kill her and she wasn’t Oz after all?   Maybe she had some deep seated grudge Eg her daughter was killed by a serial killer or something  :lol:

At this point I just want the drama to end already.  It made little sense after the brain transplant.

Det Lee seemed to want Shin to hang out with him because he knew he was going to be killed?  Or did he call it in and got him killed by Oz as a result?   But BR had an irrefutable alibi?  So they pretty much shot themselves in the foot?  

Fake aunt went from terrified of BR when he showed up on Jeju to sitting down calmly with him on the beach revealing everything.  Just like that?  :lol:

@airgelaal I thought it was Oz that cleaned up the mess after the lawyer guy was killed.  I get the feeling Daniel was working for Oz for a while but he decided to bail after a while and they decided to get rid of him as a result?  Maybe that’s why he tried to get BR to kill the Lady Politician?  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I don’t see how Ba-reum could have found Kim Joon-sung’s home from learning the address of the laundry.  (If he had asked the laundry, would they even know a customer's address, and wouldn’t they have alerted the police after he was found dead?)  For me that is a plot hole, or it didn’t happen that way.  OZ is doing much more than just following Ba-reum.  

Oddly, BR is shown wearing white shoes while killing KJS.  In the misleading scene with YH killing KJS, he also had white shoes.  The Predator wears black, sole-less shoes.

PD and Daniel Lee became acquainted when she interviewed him a year ago. It seems that they have been planning their revenge against Headhunter since that time.  D-day is coming, and PD says it will be spectacular.  Do you think they can make Headhunter feel remorse?  :lol:

:eats2::eats2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1