The more the drama reveals about Sung Yo Han and what he was doing, the more I feel bad for Sung Yo Han and he really could've have a good future. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I only watched bits and pieces of episode 18 (while subbing) but it looks like Bong Yo figured out that Ba Reum is a suspect based on the cut on his arm. I'm a bit worried for her because of in the preview, seems like Ba Reum took her somewhere.

Also wait a minute, so is it still possible that Yo Han is in fact NOT Headhunter's son?! oh my goodness are they going to reveal this in the last two episodes? 설마 they are going to really pull the baby switch on us?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

1) if Yohan and and Jae hee are siblings, does that mean BaReum isn't a brother of of Jae hee?

It does look like it?  He revealed so much to JaeHee?  And then said, “we’re the only ones left now”.  Or something to that effect?  Why else would he talk so much to someone who is not family?  So she must be his step sister?  

@ferily yeah I think baby swap.  Goodness knows how the writer will pull it off.  Because Daniel broke the photo frame of BR and his mom?  And then he stared really hard at the photo?  The jacket that the baby was wearing looks to be the one he gifted HH/JiEun?

cr https://twitter.com/e9t8r8lylzcuiqu/status/1392709220416507906?s=21
spacer.png

And more clues found by astute viewers who looked hard at the documents.  Beats me how they can do a baby swap if the boys are months apart in age.  The moms would’ve known for sure.

• Like 5

I guess most of you have forgotten what happened before this episode.  After BR regained his memories, he was sick and horrified that his previous self was the 7 sin killer who murdered brutally innocent people including his close friends.  He was dead set in killing himself in ep.15, pushing BY away after remembering he killed her grandmother but Daniel kept on intervene or the OZ members.  Then he saw the damages he caused to SY family, left his suicide note confessing his crimes and begged the society to stop blaming SY.  That all changed when Chin Nook died after calling him. He is now aware of OZ activities, their constant surveillance of him and SY, their role in killing his family after remembering SSH was the perpetrator.   Seeing both of them were used as lab mouses, he wants to put an end to them and find out what their goals were as BR is living a borrowed time. 

Judging Daniel reaction to BR photo, BR could possibly be the other son HH had with Jennifer he thought was aborted but was secretly adopted or realized his other researchers were in deed his parents.  SY time with JY seems to be about JH  after analyzing his genes remembering the strange boy he knew back in elementary.  I think he wanted them to be reunited but his killings made him a monster thirst for blood that he decided to end him instead.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, mystic62 said:

Judging Daniel reaction to BR photo, BR could possibly be the other son HH had with Jennifer he thought was aborted but was secretly adopted or realized his other researchers were in deed his parents.  SY time with JY seems to be about JH  after analyzing his genes remembering the strange boy he knew back in elementary.  I think he wanted them to be reunited but his killings made him a monster thirst for blood that he decided to end him instead.

BR is not old enough to be that son?  Jennifer and HH were an item way back when HH was in the UK with Daniel. 

As for BR’s newfound conscience?  That’s only because of YH’s brain being implanted.  Without YH’s conscience, BR remains the depraved psychopath as evidenced by the double episode The Predator.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I was right about the dorky detective AKA Shing Sang.  OZ killed him while BR is out of town visiting his fake aunt where she confessed she was hired to watch him and making sure his unusual behaviours were normal reactions.  Basically, OZ planned from the very beginning to make him a killer and had no intention help him with his conditions

BY already suspect BR killed him. 

The ending ends with BR confronting the most powerful predator who orchestrated the whole thing.  It's the Lady candidate.  Daniel showed BR the photo who it was telling  to considered her as the highest predator

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

Don’t be.  It’s annoying me that the writer is dragging out his plotline.  He should’ve confessed already.  From previews it looks like he may have kidnapped BY because she found out in the end of the ep that he was The Predator.  Unless that’s another one of her (writer) diversions and she’s trying to pin all the blame on Oz for conducting the experiment in the first place.  Because from the sounds of it, that seems to be what she’s trying to do?  Oz experiments on BR and YH.  They give BR the Boxer’s details so it triggers his killing instinct.  Then have the brain transplant.  And according to BR, Oz stages the murders again to try to “trigger” him a second time post transplant?  And they succeed?  It’s so confusing.  Daniel is in on it somehow.  There’s a Prosecutor Yoon that is suddenly introduced in the ep?  :blink:.

Thanks so much, yeah this is so confusing.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

This drama makes me soo tired. Too much of everything and only 1 episode left.

I feel the same.  It’s probably because the trajectory makes little sense.  

Haven’t watched yet.  So poor Det Shin was innocent after all? :lol: I feel bad for suspecting him. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, ferily said:

@airgelaal@backstreetboysfan I'm watching just to see what'll happen in the end... It has been quite a journey for us with this drama haha. @nrllee :lol:

Yeah. Props to everyone who stayed to the end. :lol:  Nearly there.  One more ep...I hope.  

EDIT-

Ep19

- JiEun was nearly going to kill her newborn by tossing it out of the window? :crazy:.  Nurse comes in and stops her just in time.  Both commiserate.  Nurse is scared too.  

spacer.png

I guess this image is supposed to give us a hint as to who the real moms are?  JH/BR is JiEun and HH’s offspring.  YH is the Nurse’s.  Baby swap here we come.

- we guessed right about YH being sacrificed for BR.  He was on the road to recovery.  HH pretty much killed him by using his brain to implant into BR (he found out that BR was his real son).

- guessed right about YH getting HH’s DNA sample from Prison and tested it against his own and discovered he’s not HH’s son.

- and yes to “Bless” being on the jacket Nurse’s baby was wearing in the photo.  That’s why Daniel was shocked to see the photo when he broke the frame.

- goodness knows why the moms did a baby swap?  It’s not like either thought the other had a “better deal”?  Nurse taking JH to care for doesn’t make sense at all?  Baby swap makes zero sense. :expressionless:

- HJ finds out about her missing baby.  She finds out about her real mom in hospital.

spacer.png
spacer.png

- Bingo. :lol:

- Det Shin died... sorry for suspecting you. :lol:  They tried to pin it on BR.  But he has an alibi - he was in Jeju all that time.  His aunt told him everything.

- Lady Politician was the “top level Predator” that Daniel commissioned BR to kill (but he turned it down)?  He said the address was the right one and she showed up?  Hmm...okay.  Last ep to go.  Wizard of Oz was male though?  Not female?  But okay.  :lol:

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure out of the 3 main cast, Bong Yi will continuously try to kill BR without hearing or understand his situation being manipulated by OZ for their sick experiments on the psychopath genes unless she witnessed one of his confrontation with the group while HJ and MC discovered that there was more at stake now as they witnessed their atrocities.  

• Like 1

I didn't understand why they switched babies? Couldn't each one raise her own child? 

Also Hong ju's explanation about not going to her parents was not logical Does a little girl decide to leave her parents because she does not have the courage to see them??  And how did she grown up. They showed very little about her. I'm also very curious to know when she found out about Yo han being innocent 

I liked Bong Yi before but now I just see her as a useless crazy woman. She does not have any real impact on the events. 

Sang shik's dead was very bad. Why didn't they steal the laptop when he was buying the shoes? 

(I'm sorry for suspecting you Sang shik-a) 

What use did  Joon sang's lap top have for Bareum? He just saw OZ book and  searched about the kitty cafe?? 

I didn't have a problem with how Bareum was, but not now. Until last ep Ba reum was a bad person, but now he is an innocent lab mouse. He wanted to be a good person but they triggerd him! they gave him bad pills! and also the aunt sits comfortably with him and speaks like he's not a psychopath killer!!

Edited by Fatemeh Rahemi
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

I didn't understand why they switched babies? Couldn't each one raise her own child? 

Yeah that made zero sense. :lol:  What would possess the Nurse to let her child grow up with the stigma of being HH’s son?  If nothing at all, at least she knew her husband was a good man?  

Also Hong ju's explanation about not going to her parents was not logical Does a little girl decide to leave her parents because she does not have the courage to see them??  And how did she grown up. They showed very little about her. I'm also very curious to know when she found out about Yo han being innocent 

Yeah...that made little sense as well.  Wasn’t like she could look after herself?  If Police found her wouldn’t they check up missing children database?  Or was she already pronounced dead and her body found?  I forget.  I thought it was some time before they dug up the body of the other girl.

I liked Bong Yi before but now I just see her as a useless crazy woman. She does not have any real impact on the events. 

Goodness knows why she headed to BR’s home on her own?  A bit like how she headed to the church on her own too. :expressionless:  Guess she never learns.

Sang shik's dead was very bad. Why didn't they steal the laptop when he was buying the shoes? 

(I'm sorry for suspecting you Sang shik-a) 

Maybe it was too public?  He keeps talking about his dad being down in the Presidential polls?  

What use did  Joon sang's lap top have for Bareum? He just saw OZ book and  searched about the kitty cafe?? 

I didn't have a problem with how Bareum was, but not now. Until last ep Ba reum was a bad person, but now he is an innocent lab mouse. He wanted to be a good person but they triggerd him! they gave him bad pills! and also the aunt sits comfortably with him and speaks like he's not a psychopath killer!!

He’s YH now?  YH’s brain took over.  :lol: I know, my brain is totally fried thinking about it.

On 5/12/2021 at 7:18 PM, nrllee said:

Plot hole...Grandma visits the basement when she cleans up doesn’t she?  Why didn’t she see Daniel? 

Daniel Lee was behind the fake wall.

But I do have a problem with the ever-changing basements.

Episode 3, just after Grandma took one of the photos:

7d8ad0f101e742a0936a481dfbc1a42a686b147c

Episode 18, when Yo-han is reading the journal:

2b5e8873aaac3629e9ca2f28ff4a796e669e0624

Episode 19, just before Grandma rings the doorbell:

19026de7fd569f8d533b4600d83f00f76c2dd9ec

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

- JiEun was nearly going to kill her newborn by tossing it out of the window? :crazy:.  Nurse comes in and stops her just in time.  Both commiserate.  Nurse is scared too.  

- goodness knows why the moms did a baby swap?  It’s not like either thought the other had a “better deal”?  Nurse taking JH to care for doesn’t make sense at all?  Baby swap makes zero sense. 

3 hours ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

As I understand it, both moms were scared after watching the psycho boy (knot killer) push his mom out the window.  They thought about killing their own children, but that seemed too difficult.  They agreed to swap babies and raise each other's child, thinking if the child turned psycho it would be easier to kill a child who was not your own.

@nrllee In the 2017 Incheon Elementary School Murder Case which inspired this writer, the predator was a 17-year-old girl and her accomplice was an 18-year-old girl.  :o

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

As I understand it, both moms were scared after watching the psycho boy (knot killer) push his mom out the window.  They thought about killing their own children, but that seemed too difficult.  They agreed to swap babies and raise each other's child, thinking if the child turned psycho it would be easier to kill a child who was not your own.

And we were supposed to infer that or did they verbalize it?  I fast forwarded a lot of the scenes.  JiEun seemed to have no problem tossing baby HH out the hospital window?  So she had no problems killing her own baby.  But your suggestion is plausible for the sake of moving the story forward.

Ahh...the fake wall.  Yes that would work.  

Also what happened to Daniel after he was led away by Oz?  Did he die?  I might have fast forwarded too many scenes.

• Blob 1