3 hours ago, maddymappo said:

So why is he is so gung ho to find the killer of BY's pedophile attacker? 

BY was suspected by the police to be the killer. So he needed to find the real killer so as BY is freed of suspicion. Even if BY really killed him, MC was determined to wipe out evidences (conversation with BR right outside her hospital room) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Long time lurker but I had to get out of lurking to discuss this because there's 1209383 theories in my head LOL sorry in advance for the long post!   Right now, I'm definitely leaning towar

@nrlleeI think the recovered USB has Moo Won's old news interview.  The killer live stream his murder by calling in and forced the station to air his live stream.  The station aired both.  I think Moo

Just to prove how traumatizing this drama has been for me, I watch Doom At Your Service and YH’s friend appears in a funeral home segment and the thought crosses my mind, “wait a minute, he’s NOT dead

Posted Images

So someone suggested on social media that because we’ve got so many potential babies of psychopaths that we may get a S2 depicting these babies growing up...and the cycle continues?  Err...No thanks.  One season is more than enough :lol:.  I won’t be coming back for S2. 

• LOL 2

Does Bareum know that DS wasnt dead when he left him.

BY and HJ also left DS to die.

This reminds me of ''Orient Express''.  

MC is a good friend because he didnt tell anyone about HJ.

But I expected him to investigate her past. His instinct failed this time.

I dont think Bareum is the killer. Its all just a dream.   :D :sweatingbullets:

Ey_bjkyVEAIYVEj?format=jpg&name=medium

TvN

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I really cant stand that female reporter. She knows so much and is covering up. It upsets me the most that she is that detective's daughter but watches her mom and dad suffer. 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Susu said:

I really cant stand that female reporter. She knows so much and is covering up. It upsets me the most that she is that detective's daughter but watches her mom and dad suffer. 

Yeah I sort of can’t fully understand why she still refuses to reveal her true identity to them?  Now that the dad (and maybe the mom - can’t say for sure because she’s mentally unstable) knows their daughter is alive?  Unless she’s still struggling with the guilt of being an accessory to the murders and can’t bring herself to reveal the truth?

EDIT - are we all agreed that the guy who saved the pregnant JiEun (YH’s mom) from the apple killer (sounds like something IBM would want you know? :lol:) is the boxer?

from Ep3 - when little HJ peeped in after she left the gloves.

spacer.png

JiEun’s saviour. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

EDIT2 - question is why would YH hate him so much?  Because he was upset that he was born?  Or was it something else?  As in the boxer was the one who killed his step family?  I am assuming YH=JH?  JH was accused of the murder?  So maybe it was revenge.  Revenge for having to live under that shadow all his life because everyone thought he did it?  But why would the boxer kill the step family?  Revenge for his sister?  But he left JiEun and JH alone?  He didn’t kill them?  Hmm...

• Like 5

@nrllee No season 2, thank you very much. I don't need a continuation of psychopath gene, plus I don't like when kdramas are serialized but that's a conversation for another day.

I actually haven't watched episode 13 yet, I've been quite unmotivated to watch Mouse episodes lately... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ferily said:

actually haven't watched episode 13 yet, I've been quite unmotivated to watch Mouse episodes lately

Yeah same.  I am not itching to watch it anymore.  I just read spoilers and when spoilers don’t make sense then I watch the ep. :lol:  And even then it’s a half hearted watch.  I am at the point where I want it to end already.  It seems to be going around in circles giving us no answers.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think currently K-drama is full with psyco and serial killer theme..start from Flower of Evil last year, then Beyond Evil, Mouse, and the new one is Taxy Driver...
Hmm I am planning to try Beyond Evil and Taxy Driver...the casts are great

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ferily said:

I actually haven't watched episode 13 yet, I've been quite unmotivated to watch Mouse episodes lately... :sweatingbullets:

I liked episode 13..exciting..  :D

The only thing that bothers me is that  Bareum and Daniel are best friends....  :rolleyes: 

• LOL 4

EVENT: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

The gossip loving EOs are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds :hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I liked episode 13..exciting..  :D

The only thing that bothers me is that  Bareum and Daniel are best friends....  :rolleyes: 

I watched some of episode 13 and I definitely think Daniel is just using Ba Reum.. why is BR working with Daniel.. I really think at this point, there is no redemption for BR. He murdered Kang Duk Soo and at the end of episode 13, we see him killing another person (w/Moo Chi witnessing it?)

10 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

I think currently K-drama is full with psyco and serial killer theme..start from Flower of Evil last year, then Beyond Evil, Mouse, and the new one is Taxy Driver...

Oh yes I can definitely see that with kdramas lately. These kind of crime, mystery and suspense dramas are always the best because the acting is amazing! :cutekitty:

Spoiler

So taxi driver is a serial killer genre too? I might have to watch it... I 100 percent recommend Beyond Evil! The writing and directing of that drama is SOOO MUCH better than Mouse. It’s really good! That drama is a 10/10, masterpiece drama

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

i agree we are in dark times. As someone said in the beginning, it's a Covid mentality.  Other dramas used human children as guinea pigs, Awaken and L.U.C.A...  ... the unconscious fear of "scientists" objectifying people for experiments, they are also acting like psychopaths. 

• Like 1

We have a wedding (Det Shin’s)?  I thought DG’s wedding would be first?  But I guess his fiancé may have been too traumatized and postponed it.

• Like 1

1) Also, what happened to Chi Kook? Has he woken up from his coma, is he still alive?

2) what happened to the fiancee who got attacked by the psycho lawyer? Did she did, or just injured? The wedding didn't push through right, besides, that prison guard was also advised against marrying the girl.

Side note,  have seen Awaken, Beyond Evil.  BE is really good.  Taxi Driver right now is also good so far, am liking it.  Soundtracks are good too, including the sad bgm.

• Like 2

Are the writers tricking about BR? hmmm.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:36 AM, Avocado80 said:

I still need to watch Beyond Evil.

• Like 2

E14 clip.  The junior detective who thinks he knows about the cats in the neighborhood walked away when Bareum arrived.

Subbed interview

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN6icCdj15X/?igshid=nxtzt2bzcbhg

Question:  Ji-Eun's dog (the one with injured leg), could he be the same puppy that was at little Bong Yi's side?  Jae Hoon found both of them under the bridge? 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
7 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Ji-Eun's dog (the one with injured leg), could he be the same puppy that was at little Bong Yi's side?  Jae Hoon found both of them under the bridge? 

I thought it was a distinct possibility.  Which can only mean he doubled back?  

Another kid??  :blink:  I am still wondering what happened to HanKook.  Actually both “Kooks”.  Like @cherriesblue asked.  ChiKook and HanKook.  And what about his nephew?  What was that all about?  A plot device to have BR kill the cats?   Daniel reckoned BR didn’t have it in him to kill kids (the little girl and the brick).  Well, had momma cat not come out and scratched BR, that wrench sure looked like it was going to make connections with his nephew’s head?  :crazy:.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I thought it was a distinct possibility.  Which can only mean he doubled back?  

Either Jae Hoon doubled back or the kid who was with him rescued the puppy and brought home to his mom, Ji Eun.  This raise the possibility that the boy is Yo Han.  Someone has to alert the authority to rescue little Bong Yi that day.  Who did?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
  • ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스