15 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I guess we can now say BR before the incident was putting up an act, being all goody goody. Trying to be as normal as possible and acting weak.

Now, his true colours will emerge. His strength has been elevated and his IQ is top notch.

And also i feel that BR is now bloody handsome with that look.. lol

13 hours ago, nona88 said:

I am not okay with her killing even if YH  is the serious  killer,   but let be honest we more angry  now cause we know that there a chance that YH  was innocent  and not that monster.  but if we sure he was , we maybe not be even angry  about what she did beside  feeling sad for her to go to that road 

Spoiler

Seriuously, i still didn't believe that YH died!! :tears: Maldo andwae huhuhu.. Actually i stopped watching ep 7 with sub (last night i already streamed it and i dont get that scene) and didn't even continue yet after the scene YH died.

I still don't catch it and i was really really mad about BY being murderer (IF IT WAS TRUE) how come no police over there? Oh please YH deserves better way to die and BY also deserves way of life.. For whatever reason but it still not right :angry:  I do pity her, but not now i still mad, but yet i pity her and YH. Multiple complex.

14 hours ago, Gretule said:

I am the only one who is actually upset about Yo Han dying?

You're not alone.. I still feel agony..

10 hours ago, nona88 said:

Yeh I am totally like this, thinking if BR  is a killer or not make a muilty personalities fighting  inside me , but the issue of   BY being with or without him make me officially  talk to my self and having inside war  ( yeh I am mystery  lover but I have soft heart I still believe  in hope even when my to much logical  head know better

I feel the same and now i do pity myself hahahaa..

It seems more complicated and now im thinking who is actually PD Choi's dad? 

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

this series seems really fast paced

questions

1) if head Hunter didn't kill the detective's child 26 years ago, then who did?  

was there someone else 26 years ago?  if so, is he still alive up to now?

2) the young police guy might be suspicious because his parents were the ones having difficulty conceiving him.  might be the other baby?

3)  If Ba Reum is really the present day serial killer, there are some things to consider:

how was he able to kill during the time he was injured and was on crutches?

4) who is the father of the little girl from the 1st episode who lured the young woman to the murderer father?

It seems it is Ms Sherlock?

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

I still can't get over how they killed Yo Han here. I would have been less disappointed if he had just died because of being shot rather than like this. Firstly, I don't really understand how could Bong Yi get inside there. Like there were cops, they stopped and took out Han Kook's mom out, but does not really explain how they left a serial murder alone there. And the way she just killed him, I for one, cannot really understand her. Yes, her grandmother died, he saw this guy attacking the person she loves, but that doesn't really mean she can just kill him, without it being proven he is the killer. I think the hospital decided to cover up the whole murder thing here. 

It was really sad that everyone just came to the conclusion that Yo Han is the killer. I would be more disappointed if he actually was the killer, since then to me things would not make sense, since I had said before, the killer is too meticulous and Yo Han too clumsy for them to be one. He was the most interesting character for me, given how he was keeping a track of the cases, and also keeping a track of Ba Reum even before Grandma's murder. I am more interested to know how and when he started doing this.

Coming back to Ba Reum, for me, one thing became evident that he indeed was putting up an act before the whole hammer hitting incident happened. While we can just justify his sudden excellent investigating skills by saying his psychopathic genes woke up or got active or whatever. His excellent fighting skills can never be linked to that. You got to practice to get better at fight, and one just doesn't get good at it since someone hit his head and some of the genes just got activated. His friend was too shocked seeing his fight like that.

At the same time, while we can connect his excellent investigation skills, still, in my opinion, one does not suddenly become that good in investigations overnight. If he is not the new killer, then him predicting almost everything, from the rope tied, to the clothes hung evenly, would not really make sense to me. Of course, if Ba Reum is not faking his memory loss, explains why he cannot just hide those things, since he does not remember he had to hide such stuff.

So for me, this was clear indication that Ba Reum had been acting like that before.

Now I am more interested to know who really Hong Ju is. First I thought she was being used by the HH, but still didn't know how and why. I have seen some commenting that she could be the detective's daughter, which could be possible. Her monologue seeing Yo Han in the hospital saying something similar to "She pitied him for being a murderer's son, since she felt he was similar to her". Does that mean her father was another killer? or Does that mean that she as many pointed was used by the HH to lure victims like we saw in the first episode. Would be interesting to see how she fits in the picture here, and what exactly she sent to the congresswoman. 

@nrllee I feel the same, that the writer is kind of trapping herself here, trying to give plot twist after plot twist. We are literally left with 2 murder suspects. Not too sure who it would be, and now I literally losing my interest too. Like you said, BY just did it without thinking, and got away from it so easily. Just when things were going fine, the writer played the amnesia card, and also included some not so logical scenes. Not to forget she has a "baby swap card" too, which I think she might play pretty much soon.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

At least today I hope they show how BY lived this year not just ignore  it 

And at least I want this episode  ended with her back to the life of everyone no playing game  and ending this episode  with her in danger and let us wait till next week 

If she was kidnapped  this episode  then let her out  too  this episode  

When the actress  said that BY someone  who face many  different  traumas  through the drama  I didn't  think it going to be like this ( realky bad) but yeh they making her going dark and heavy and make her mentally  broken from all the sides 

I am hating the writer  for making her go through all that without break I know that her trying to kill YH  will come to hunt her later 

And seriously I understand people  sad for YH  death like that ( me too) or about BR mixed  feeling of liking the new version  of him and between  fearing what he can be or do 

But BY the most characters who going through  mentally  shocking and suffering, the one that really hold result  of others darkness  into her soul and have no break , cant we take a moment  to understand  that character  who was victims  to muilty  things that one of them enough  to destroy her ( again not justified  what she did) 

I am only saying I hated that they make the poor girl who was victims  of muilty  crazy things do that, even when I understand  that it can be result  of broken soul that has nothing  to lose

But I know it going to hunt her, I know it going to destroy  her back more  in the future  that why I hated it 

.so i dont need another week thinking of her in the hand of crazy man  and having my mind suffering  of thinking of what she has to go through  mentally  again

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I feel the same, that the writer is kind of trapping herself here, trying to give plot twist after plot twist. We are literally left with 2 murder suspects. Not too sure who it would be, and now I literally losing my interest too. Like you said, BY just did it without thinking, and got away from it so easily. Just when things were going fine, the writer played the amnesia card, and also included some not so logical scenes. Not to forget she has a "baby swap card" too, which I think she might play pretty much soon.

Don’t forget the mind meld thing...the mind swap...when BR and YH were lying next to each other and their pools of blood merged. :huh:.  I wouldn’t put it past her to suggest that.  In the Preview she’s got BR asking why his heart aches when he sees her (HJ). :blink:  Maybe he also absorbed all of YH’s genius genes and he’s suddenly a genius too.  And meticulous like YH.  To be able to pick out that one of the evidence boxes was not in its original place.  YH knew one of the photos was taken by grandma.  

Yeah I feel for YH.  The actor was really good at portraying his vulnerable side.  And you’re right, he exhibits fear and apprehension and had that wall full of photos in his house?  Dumb move?  His mom had a cut on her neck?  She was found by her employee but she told her it was an accident?  Last we saw her, YH was with her and he asked her if she knew her son was a murderer?  Then she dropped the vase (?) and fell to the floor?  And next we see her is at the hospital with a cut on her neck?  I mean, if your son tried to kill you, surely that would blow every doubt you have about him being a killer?  Yet she was so upset when he died?  Why wouldn’t she be relieved that the nightmare was finally over if she really believed he was a killer? 

And she has HH acting out of character too?  Why would he apologize for his son’s actions to BR?  Huh?  Since when did he develop a conscience?  He was livid when JiEun told him she aborted their baby.  And now he’s apologizing to BR?  His son is dead?  Unless he believes BR is his true son. :expressionless:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Don’t forget the mind meld thing...the mind swap...when BR and YH were lying next to each other and their pools of blood merged. :huh:.  I wouldn’t put it past her to suggest that.  In the Preview she’s got BR asking why his heart aches when he sees her (HJ). :blink:  Maybe he also absorbed all of YH’s genius genes and he’s suddenly a genius too.  And meticulous like YH.  To be able to pick out that one of the evidence boxes was not in its original place.  YH knew one of the photos was taken by grandma.  

Yeah I feel for YH.  The actor was really good at portraying his vulnerable side.  And you’re right, he exhibits fear and apprehension and had that wall full of photos in his house?  Dumb move?  His mom had a cut on her neck?  She was found by her employee but she told her it was an accident?  Last we saw her, YH was with her and he asked her if she knew her son was a murderer?  Then she dropped the vase (?) and fell to the floor?  And next we see her is at the hospital with a cut on her neck?  I mean, if your son tried to kill you, surely that would blow every doubt you have about him being a killer?  Yet she was so upset when he died?  Why wouldn’t she be relieved that the nightmare was finally over if she really believed he was a killer? 

And she has HH acting out of character too?  Why would he apologize for his son’s actions to BR?  Huh?  Since when did he develop a conscience?  He was livid when JiEun told him she aborted their baby.  And now he’s apologizing to BR?  His son is dead?  Unless he believes BR is his true son. :expressionless:

The mother  strange behavior  only can  be justified  with the switching  baby  theory she totally hating her birth baby's  but love Yh who she raised 

She totally believes  that her birth baby's is killer and Yh  is innocent  

Now if Yh hurt her or not we dont know if he face her about what she did and hide she maybe really was trying to hurt herself  and he stop her as she said 

The mother  has that not fit personality  of always  talking about her own sin ( not her son ) and that she should kill him and on the other side her love and craziness about Yh I think the sin isn't not killing  her birth son since she seem to feel bad for two different  things , first some sin she did, second not killing him back then

Her sin is the switching  baby and maybe she killed the other mother that the only reason that can explain  that she keep her mouth shut  even after all what happen she protecting herself, she could from long say the true if she sure that her birth son is killer ( not YH) 

Even after YH  death she keep that strange  personality  that make me sure that she also hide her own sin and that she till now even after all what happen  she still dont have the courage  to pay for it even when she know she letting a killer killing many outside 

She selfish and broken from the inside, 

Now we come back if YH  really hurt her , if he was a real killer  why she still act like this even when she always  talk about killing him back then -so again that too can be explained  with the switching  babys theorie she so focuses  her mentally  though toward that the only monster is her birth son and blame  everything  on him mentally.  to point she cant accept  that the son she raised  did that cause again she selfish  and broken to point she cant admit that she did all that and it was wrong choice and she the one who raised the killer ( she at fault ) and give up the good son 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Its sad how prejudice can ruin someone's life.

BY tried to kill YH, but I can understand her a little because she is only 18 years old.

If she killed him  then thats not a mitigating circumstance either.

MC condemned YH the moment he found out that YH is HHs son.

After that MC didnt think logically and tried to artificially create irrefutable evidence.

YH loved HJ, but its clear that she hides many things.

YH tried to kill Bareum but maybe he also has some prejudices against BR.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Watching the episode.. I get the feeling that BY was not the killer of YH.. Maybe she will break down and does not finish it... The PD can gives us the explanation in the latter episodes..:)
I am also sad for YH..handsome doctor with sad life story

Still hoping BR is not the Serial Killer..maybe he will get confused with his mind but hopefully he is not the SK hehehe

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

BY is impulsive and always does something without thinking.

She threw away the necklace.  But, thats understandable because he left her.

Anyway, I still believe that they need each other.

She didn't  throw  it she put it on her pocket  I think ( or I did see wrong) 

Her taken off the necklace  was taken  off the hope and admit that she only has herself  again 

BR forgetting  her and moving away and that man going out soon, she had to stand for herself  that why she disappeared  that not BR friend or even Mc know where she is 

She decided  to protect  herself  and run before  that man out she losing hope that BR  or even MC will really be there to help her 

But it all will be clear if they show us what happened  to her in this year 

I found it strange  that there now new still's  today  till now 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Honestly, I would lose my mind, and literally drop the drama if the mind swap thing happens. Like, that would be among the most illogical things I have ever seen in a Kdrama. 

Talking about Yo Han's mother's injury. I think there is a chance that she tried to harm herself actually. That woman's mental state is not normal either, and to think that she actually did the child swap thing, I think it must be haunting her more. At the same time, if he actually is not her son, then I don't think she would need to be that upset and sad over his death if he did try to harm her. I know she must have seen him as her own son, but I don't think she would continue seeing him like that if he tried to harm her. 

Once again, if he had the intentions to kill her, and if he is the killer, he would have completed the job. Same is the case with Ba Reum. If Yo Han was actually the killer, he would carry his knife (the most preferred weapon of the killer) and complete the job, rather than try to smash his head using the hammer. Then again, the writer is making the plot quite illogical, so I wouldn't be surprised if Yo Han was the killer and now we have a new killer. I would just be disappointed over that fact again. 

The fact that killing stopped suddenly for almost 1 year, does hint towards the possibility of Yo Han or Ba Reum being the killer actually. Since, the killer we know here, would not really like it if his murders' credits were given to a guy who died. He would instead kill another person, and use it to mock the Police's incompetence for framing the wrong guy for the murders. Also, he would at least complete the deed of killing Han Kook and display his body somewhere. From what I know, poor kid's body is yet to be found (correct me if I missed it). Which means, either Yo Han was the killer or Ba Reum is, since these two guys only were out of action for this time, one being dead and the other in the hospital bed. 

If Shin Sang is the killer (still on the second number in the list is suspects) or even someone else, they would need to show why the killer suddenly stopped. Like he punished those for the 7 deadly sins, and since the 7 people were punished, he stopped? I don't think so. But yeah, they would need to explain why the killing suddenly stopped. 

As for BY, I am not too sure how she could have put the things back, after messing it up in Yo Han's room. So I seriously think that the hospital covered up the murder, since they would be questioned for it. But then again, no matter whatever she was feeling like, I wouldn't really support this act of her (I don't really think anyone is doing though). Yes, she went through a lot, but does not really justify her act, and how she came to conclusion on being the killer. So yes, as @nona88 said, I think this act of her will come back and get her. Even if she was stopped midway, and they somehow managed to save Yo Han and he actually died of the infection as they reported, still I think this act of hers will get back to her at some point in the drama.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Talking about Yo Han's mother's injury. I think there is a chance that she tried to harm herself actually. That woman's mental state is not normal either, and to think that she actually did the child swap thing, I think it must be haunting her more. At the same time, if he actually is not her son, then I don't think she would need to be that upset and sad over his death if he did try to harm her. I know she must have seen him as her own son, but I don't think she would continue seeing him like that if he tried to harm her. 

See the baby swap theory doesn’t add up for me.  Because the other lady would never have agreed to it.  She loved her husband.  That child was the only thing that linked her with him.  She would never give it up.  And which mother doesn’t recognize her own baby?  If it ever happened, it would be over her dead body.  Unless writer would have us believe that somehow JiEun killed the other lady so they could do a baby swap?  Kinda extreme?  The child swap couldn’t have happened later in life either?  It’s easy to distinguish between children as they grow older.  The aunt took over the care of BR straight after her sister died.  JiEun knew that the other baby had the gene too.  If she was going to swap babies, then why not swap with one that didn’t have the gene?  

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The fact that killing stopped suddenly for almost 1 year, does hint towards the possibility of Yo Han or Ba Reum being the killer actually. Since, the killer we know here, would not really like it if his murders' credits were given to a guy who died.

I agree.  But I find it odd that the killings started again when BR appeared at the station that SS was at.  SS is always there.  Even in the killings a year ago.  How does he fit into the picture? 

Also how is it that BR woke up even before CK?  I guess the writer had to keep the audience guessing   :lol:.  If CK ever woke up and named his attacker it would be game over.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

if head Hunter didn't kill the detective's child 26 years ago, then who did?  

Choi PD's father, maybe?

In a voiceover, she said (about YH when he was in a coma), "i pitied you for suffering because you were a murderer's son. I thought you were similar to me. You won't receive salvation, even after death for what you did".

That statement tells me she's a child of a SK. That scene in Episode 1 of her crying for help, what if she was used to lure victims? 

We also saw her going to a lab, what if those victims were beheaded just for experiment?

What if the HH wasn't working alone and had an accomplice?:notsureifserious:

31 minutes ago, nrllee said:

See the baby swap theory doesn’t add up for me.  Because the other lady would never have agreed to it.

What if the kid was swapped during the accident that BR's aunt kept mentioning? 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

That crazy I cant even think straight  right now she go and found him as a child OMG u know she was twisted  but didn't  see that she that far twisted  

If  BR is the little  boy really ,  then that mean she and BR know each other and were acting together  and YH was a kid 

I know she looked suspicious  on the hospital  I though she fault guilt towards  BR but no she was worry  for reason 

I am done written  theorie  really done I am going just to watch I have mentally  limit of how darkness  I can allowed  myself  to think of 

I am now suffering  of how much this going to be crazy and twisted  to point there no light or a way out  seeing that I now think CHJ who killed YH  

That really out darkness  line 

Edit that why exactly  I done writen  theory  I know it a trap I know i am going be hurt later but God help i cant but fall for that BR  and BY so cute that I am done just  let it be I already  broke my own mentally  and logic  mind trying to figure up what happened  and avoid  being tricked but it going to be dark anyway  

So just enjoy  the watch  at least for now and as much I can 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3

Oh My God..

I would never believe what i see, all evidences seems faking us..

I swear please TvN if you're gonna give us another suspect, just please make it as handsome as Yohan :w00t: i won't complain more that "new face"

No way, i'm still upset about YH just died like that, really.. i just didn't understand is this plot hole or something?

I really craving for this drama to watch Lee Seung Gi oppa but why now YH's departure just hurt me this bad..

I feel clueless now, i lost 'this much' of my appetite in this drama exactly in several seconds while doctor announced YH passed away already. Was it just me? 

STILL CUT EP 8 BROMANCE (?)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Okay i'm gonna forget all my theories..

spacer.png

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 6

And please I wrote about that before  about I dont mind anyone kill the man who hurt the child BY I cant forgive  child abuse more then anything  also 

But after ep it not that  I just dont mind 

Can someone  please kill him  I cant stand seeing him more 

And yeh remember  the crazy thoughts  I wrote  last night will being  sleepy about HHS  do the third surgery  on BR !!!! Again bit look like the writer crazy  just like me to think of it and even done it ( it maybe be true :heartbreak:)

I am sorry for keeping saying crazy about my half sleepy theories  it look like the writer write this drama half sleeping to 

I am having trauma  now of having a writer who do my crazy theory   in drama story 

And here I though the first was just  conciden  no there no limit 

I have to watch again my stream stop before it ended I will come back later to update 

• Like 5

What are the writers smoking in the writers room , are they for real so apparently a serial killer who is in prison somehow done an operation in a HOSPITAL and transplanted his son's brain to this other random guy he only seen few times, instead of saving his son, are you joking me ??? So instead of saving YH he kills him and gives his brain to a random guy, what plot is that! 

Now I am definitely thinking of dropping this drama if that actually happened, because it's beyond ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1