2 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

Seung Gi ya...please give this noona happiness..
Choose a good guy character and get the girl in the next drama, will you??

In VAgabond, you also have not get the girl in the end..hehehe

I agree :lol:.  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, tatusii said:

it was a really good opportunity for BR to finish his job to kill BY.he could easily put the blame on YH but he didnt? 

Bareum didnt need to kill Bi young. and Yo han was more important for him. Yohan came to his house that night to save Hankook and Bareum guessed it correctly. that's why he ran to his house. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

Bareum didnt need to kill Bi young. and Yo han was more important for him. Yohan came to his house that night to save Hankook and Bareum guessed it correctly. that's why he ran to his house. 

I agree.  If you go by the writer’s logic about serial killers.  They want to reproduce?  To carry on their legacy?  A fair number of the serial killers so far that she’s given us have had that trait.  HH killed Jennifer because she aborted their child.  He was the doting husband to JiEun because she was carrying his child.  The lawyer guy was the same?  He had a pregnant wife too?  So if you follow that logic, then BR was only nice to Grandma because he wanted to bed BY so she could produce his child.  That was also one of the reasons why I didn’t think YH was a serial killer.  Because he didn’t want any children (although HJ obviously had other ideas or the baby was unplanned).  BY is just a potential mother to his (BR) child.  He won’t kill her unless she finds out he isn’t who she thinks he is and refuses to have a relationship with him.  Then she no longer serves any purpose, so she can be “dispensed with”.  :crazy:.  That’s why I think Det Shin is following the same pattern.  His fiancé is pregnant with his child.  

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2

New passenger on this drama :heythere:

At first, I was really sure that the series killer is BaReum but since there are 5 episodes more I become 50:50

Is there any possibility that all the murdering scenes by himself that we watched on ep 14 are just Bareum's hallucination? probably side effect from the brain operation. The reason is how can He doesn't remember the wound on his hand made by BY when he remembers that He is the one killing the Priest.  Maybe all the evidences on his home were put by the government team.

Second...It's mentioned several times about Detective Shin has psychopath genes but how can there's no any plot regarding him so far? What about his father has been covering for his son so far to save his position as president candidate (or already President?)

• Like 6

20 hours ago, illay said:

The reason is how can He doesn't remember the wound on his hand made by BY when he remembers that He is the one killing the Priest.

I don't see how Ba-reum could have murdered the priest.

How could he go by taxi from his house to the TV station, to the subway station, to the police station, during the same time that he is at the church in different clothes calling in to the TV show, tying up and filming and killing Moo-won, fighting Bong-yi, then changing his clothes and returning to the church by taxi???

The most basic mistake an investigator can make is looking at suspects and not at evidence.

It seems like Yellow Slicker Boy could have become the killer Shin Sang.

Spoiler

40863bed2394293c8db13e0626253e42b25f042a

4fde95e3de8aab9510f4c7707c2b6bc37792c030

5933db7624777f5d39de3d048f5dafd2c4ca8bfb

0edf8474de7fcfa413ea4a9700e81edab712c3fd

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I don't see how Ba-reum could have murdered the priest.

How could he go by taxi from his house to the TV station, to the subway station, to the police station, during the same time that he is at the church in different clothes calling in to the TV show, tying up and filming and killing Moo-won, fighting Bong-yi, then changing his clothes and returning to the church by taxi???

Just because :lol:.  He can time bend.  Remember Hermione’s time turner necklace?  Well, she probably loaned it to BR.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

source: https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/135070

Translation

Spoiler

Every week, the editor will compile the scores of Korean dramas scored by Hanxing.com readers for your reference. Let’s take a look at the scores for the third week of this month (April)! Don’t know if there is this message? Hurry up and enter the link to give a score to the work you are following! (You can see the scoring results of last week here )

NO.1── tvN "Mouse" : 8.9

NO.2── tvN "Vincenzo" : 8 

NO.3── SBS "Model Taxi" (Model Taxi) : 7.6

NO.4── KBS "Data Real Estate" : 7.4

NO.5── JTBC "Law School" : 6.6

NO.6── tvN ''Like a Butterfly/Navillera": 6.2 

NO.7── KBS "River where the Moon Rises" : 6

NO.8── MBC "Oh! Zhu Renjun : 5.9 

NO.9── JTBC "Undercover" : 5.7

NO.10── KBS ''Revolution Sisters" : 5

• Like 1

Source: http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=297815

Translation

Spoiler

Singer-songwriter Marvin joins the drama 'Mouse' OST with 'Twice'

New singer-songwriter Marvin sings the OST of the drama 'Mouse'

'Mouse' OST Part.5'Twice', released through various online music sites at 18:00 on the 28th (today), is a song that expresses the double heart in an ironic situation where there are precious memories in the memories you want to erase. The phrase 'I will erase this, remember' stimulates listeners' curiosity by expressing the coexistence of erasing and memory.

In particular, this song added fun to listen by using Marvin's unique voice in a variety of ways. Another point of appreciation is finding Marvin's vocals that are used in a variety of ways to suit the mood of the song, including parts that stand out with sweet voices, and stacking harmony by using the voice like an instrument to express a sense of space.

Marvin was recognized for his competence and personality as he climbed to the top 5 among 446 teams participating in the contest '2019 In distance', a project to discover talented musicians held in 2019. He then fills all his albums such as 'Universe' and 'Lily', which contain his own identity, with his own songs and productions, and is making his name known as a talented musician.

New chilling image of the special episode 

spacer.png

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000121301?lfrom=twitter

translation

Spoiler

Mouse" side "killer Lee Seung-Gi, there are a lot of secrets I couldn't say"

'Mouse' released a special poster that evokes a mysterious and eerie atmosphere ahead of the release of parts 1 and 2 of the special edition drama 'Mouse: The Predator'.

In this regard, a special poster for 'Mouse: The Predator', which reveals the eerie reality that Lee Seung-Gi was a real predator, is overwhelming attention. The special poster presented the scene of the first incident that awakened the instinct, the intrinsic evil of Predator Jeong Bareum, to give a cool feeling of fear in the back. A site where Jeong Bareum sits in front of Song Soo-ho, who gradually loses consciousness while bleeding with his gleaming glances as if he was insanity. What was the real reason that Jeong Bareum killed Song Soo-ho, it is arousing interest in Cho-mi.

On the other hand, 'Mouse: The Predator' is expected to provide a hidden narrative and the backside of various events viewed from the perspective of Predator Jeong Bareum, solving various reasoning clues that have not yet been resolved, and clearing the remaining curiosities. In addition, it is expected to raise expectations for the work and interest in reasoning by providing clues to the remaining events in the future.

The production crew explained, “'Mouse: The Predator' contains several stories that could not be said due to the hidden identity of the real Predator. If you look at it, you will be able to enjoy the remaining stories more interestingly.”

• Like 4

After this special episode, I couldn't imagine when MC and BY know the truth...hikss...
He even want to kill BY at church..the director put the shoot at his hand gesture.. If the police didn't come ontime, BY will be died by then.

The special ep 1, is more about BR sins towards MC.. Will the ep 2 is more toward BY??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I guess the novelty is wearing off.  If I am not wrong tonight’s ep is rated 19+.  Last night’s was 15+.  I am not entirely sure how the writer will resurrect it next week when it gets back to the original narrative.  She’s revealed pretty much everything the audience wants to know already.  Even if she spins a Det Shin/lady government official Oz character, it’s not enough to bring the audience back to watch.  I guess that’s just a lesson in writing.  You can’t keep using shock tactics to keep the audience interested.  Very soon, they end up numb?  And then no matter what you throw at them, it won’t ever be enough to raise their flagging interest back to where it was before. 

cr K-Drama News!  Twitter

• Like 3

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000434851

Translation

Spoiler

Killer Lee Seung-gi 'Mouse' made with a Korean version of the Usual Suspect

202104290755084710_1_20210429085204903.jpg?type=w540

[News reporter Kim No-eul]

I threw my crutches and walked fine. Lee Seung-ki, a well-dressed young man wearing a killer mask, became the protagonist of'Usual Suspect' for an instant.

In the special edition of'Mouse: The Predator' of the tvN Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' aired on April 28, it was revealed why Jeong Barum (played by Lee Seung-gi) brutally murdered the people around him. 'Mouse: The Predator' retraced the narrative that passed through the point of view of the Predator, starting from realizing that Jeong Barum was a Predator, and provided clues about the remaining events.

The core of the broadcast on this day was the process of murder that took place in the meantime, contained in Jeong Barum's gaze. How he made the plates and planned the murder, how viciously he deceived and mocked the local people, and why he was forced to become a killer was revealed. In the previous episode, it was in contrast to the appearance of Jeong Bar-reum, who suffered from knowing that he was a cruel Predator. In front of him, he pretended to be a good citizen and a cop who wanted to catch a killer, but suddenly changed his face and laughed coldly if there was no one to see him. Even the viewers who had a sense of sympathy were inevitable moments.

Jeong Bareum was bleeding with psychopath blood. They thoroughly hid it and enjoyed their pain by blending naturally between people. Lee Seung-gi effectively expresses the double correctness. When viewers reasoned about the Predator, they concealed their identity, and when the identity was revealed and all the puzzle pieces were put together, it showed a performance that made the heartbreak change into a physical evidence. It would not have been easy to separate and act as a showmanship character called a policeman and a killer ego, but I couldn't find any scenes that hindered viewers' immersion.

202104290755084710_2_20210429085204915.jpg?type=w540

In 'Mouse: The Predator', the narrative Jung Bareum was amplified mainly through narration. In the existing broadcast, Lee Seung-gi added a narration or a peek at a person's psychopath tendencies, and the cool voice triggered another fear even though the expression was not visible. On the outside, while pretending to help Go Moo-Chi (played by Lee Hee-jun), the scene where crutches were thrown and thrown out when no one was present, and the scene where the investigation was confused was enough to remind us of the movie 'Usual Suspect'.

'Usual Suspect', produced in 1995, is a representative of a reversal movie in which a scene where serial killer Kaiser Soje (played by Kevin Spacey) walks well in a lame state with suspicion of surrounding people behind. In addition to the scenes of simply throwing crutches, Jeong Bareum and Kaiser Soje, who fabricate the truth of the case and justify murder with sleazy lies, and mock the people around him, are similar to Decalcomania.

Where does Jeong Bareum, who realizes her self, run toward? Like Kaiser Soje, Jeong Bareum also pays attention to the direction of whether he will slowly disappear with all his sincerity behind him or whether he will repent with a certain conscience and take off his sins. 

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh wow tonight's episode is going to be 19+?

I read it somewhere.  I forget where. :lol:  Maybe Twitter?  I think Ep1 was 19+ as well?  Anyway I am content to just read spoilers and not watch.

• Like 1