6 hours ago, andy78 said:

i finally watched ep 15 and got my answer...i could not understand the granny murder...sad to confirm BR is a killer...

When Bong Yi's grandma showed him the picture, she noticed something on the murdered girl attires and recognized the button she sewed for Ba Reum borrowed clothing (The granny clothes he wore from episode 2 at her house) realizing the truth.  Ba Reum was pissed she found out and brutally killed her.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Moochi's dialogue with Chikook doesn't make sense. in his thoughts, he wondered why Chi is more concerned about who died than who the attacker is. Um, he just said earlier to Chi to not worry, because his attacker is already dead. the attacker and the one who died are one and the same, so why. would he wonder about Chi's question?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@cherriesblue goodness knows?  I have been fast forwarding through the eps so I haven’t been paying much attention.  Personally I think the writer has written herself into a hole and she’s got too many loose ends and too little time to fill in all the blanks.  She seems to be making it up as she goes along?  Which inevitably means there will be plot holes galore.  Maybe she’s hoping that if she confuses the viewers enough we won’t pick up all the holes.  

2 hours ago, mystic62 said:

When Bong Yi's grandma showed him the picture, she noticed something on the murdered girl attires and recognized the button she sewed for Ba Reum borrowed clothing (The granny clothes he wore from episode 2 at her house) realizing the truth.  Ba Reum was pissed she found out and brutally killed her.

There is no redeeming BR now.  Killing granny and the boy HK means he is beyond redemption.  Even if (with YH’s mind speaking) he opts to turn himself in?   He no longer has the sympathy of the viewer.  He deserves to die or at the very least end up on death row like HH.   Especially if the writer is persisting on giving us a repeat of the whole process with the Special eps.  Why would we need to know the workings of his mind?  It’s obviously evil?  What more can she add to the story other than a glorification of all that is the depravity of a mind with no conscience?  :expressionless:.  The audience is already at the point of being numbed by all the gore.  BY is up for a massive wake up call when she finds out.  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

The plot has to be taken with extra pinch of salt even for a kdrama. Sometime I feel the script writers take us for idi*ts.

My guess is Daniel is part of a team to execute a government funded project : to use a predator to eliminate other predators. We see Daniel started to manipulate BR to search for and kill other predators. They needed to control 1 predator and BR was chosen. When BR's mom was in the woods and in danger, a young man saved her. Maybe this guy is part of the team, they were watching BR since young. In other to stop BR from being discovered, they were the ones who cleaned out his basement and moved HK's body.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@cherriesblue goodness knows?  I have been fast forwarding through the eps so I haven’t been paying much attention.  Personally I think the writer has written herself into a hole and she’s got too many loose ends and too little time to fill in all the blanks.  She seems to be making it up as she goes along?  Which inevitably means there will be plot holes galore.  Maybe she’s hoping that if she confuses the viewers enough we won’t pick up all the holes.  

There is no redeeming BR now.  Killing granny and the boy HK means he is beyond redemption.  Even if (with YH’s mind speaking) he opts to turn himself in?   He no longer has the sympathy of the viewer.  He deserves to die or at the very least end up on death row like HH.   Especially if the writer is persisting on giving us a repeat of the whole process with the Special eps.  Why would we need to know the workings of his mind?  It’s obviously evil?  What more can she add to the story other than a glorification of all that is the depravity of a mind with no conscience?  :expressionless:.  The audience is already at the point of being numbed by all the gore.  BY is up for a massive wake up call when she finds out.  

Yes, the current Ba Reum is also fully aware what his previous self did was something no one would forgive  and he was dead set in killing himself since he regained his memories but someone kept on interfering on his actions.  After seeing the damages he did framing Sung Yo as the culprit, he wants to redeem him and his family to the public eyes.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

So the thing most of us had guessed (but didn't want) actually happened. Ba Reum being the actual killer. Well, from the start I had doubts, on him, and on Shin Sang (I still feel there is more to him plot wise), but we all know, whatever be the thing, Shin Sang can no longer stay on the list of possible suspects, since it is now completely clear that Ba Reum is the one. One of the main reasons I thought Yo Han is not the killer is the fact that his profile, behavior didn't really match that of the killer. Poor guy had to be killed off just for the brain transplant to happen, I really wonder, how good the plot would be, if he would be around, and the mystery of who being the killer could continue, a bit better than after the transplant one. To me Yo Han was too interesting character. 

Coming to Daniel Lee, I am not too sure what this dude up to right now. I really want to see what happened in the amusement park and whose body Yo Han abandoned in the water. I also feel like he is part of a secret program funded by government, or some politicians (the congresswoman could be part of it), where they use a psychopath to kill others. And for God's sake, how many psychopaths are there in this drama. I mean the way they are portraying, each and every criminal they caught until now was a psychopath, which to me does not really make sense. Is that city some psychopath hub? :joy:

Same with Chi Kook too, they kept that dude on bed for literally 12-13 episodes, only to get him killed like that. That guy knew Ba Reum tried to kill him, and then revealed to him that he knows that he is the guy who tried to kill him. I mean does that make sense, if you didn't want that guy to hurt you, just play dumb like you have been playing, or if you want him arrested asking him to confess to his crimes, just tell that to the cop who was with you alone in the room moments ago.

So overall, just like @nrllee said, the writer has got herself in a trap with this kind of crazy writing. Is there a redemption for Ba Reum, I don't think so. He just can't get away with those murders by now killing the other bad guys. He already ruined the lives of many people, ruined Yo Han's reputation, his gf's reputation and has made life hell for her and her kid. I had some better expectations with Bong Yi when she would know the truth between Yo Han and Hong Ju. But wow, she wishes the kid to be dead. Of course she holds deep grudge against that guy to have killed her grandmom, but, that does not really justify how she has been reacting after seeing first hand how Hong Ju is. Hong Ju never treated that way because she is family of victim, she did it mostly since Mu Chi had asked her to. I really wonder how Mu Chi had reacted over the fact that Hong Ju gave birth to Yo Han's child, I am not even sure whether we'll get back to that scene. 

Anyway, I would not really recommend this drama to anyway, with all this crazy plot twists only to hide something a lot of us had already guessed since the start. Let's see how things will continue. Will Ba Reum turn back to the 7 sins killer? Will he suddenly announce in public that the cops killed the wrong guy and the 7 sins killer is alive? Or will we see him trying to redeem himself somehow, I am not really interested in any of that. We have 5 more episodes left, and I have already been watching this drama on FF for the past some episodes now. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Coming to Daniel Lee, I am not too sure what this dude up to right now. I really want to see what happened in the amusement park and whose body Yo Han abandoned in the water. I also feel like he is part of a secret program funded by government, or some politicians (the congresswoman could be part of it), where they use a psychopath to kill others. And for God's sake, how many psychopaths are there in this drama.

@Sleepy Owlnice to see you here too...i agree with your point of view about Daniel Lee...the man is so strange...

43 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Is there a redemption for Ba Reum, I don't think so. He just can't get away with those murders by now killing the other bad guys. He already ruined the lives of many people, ruined

i agree...no redemption for Ba Reum!!!And what will he do with the girl he kissed?You know the woman he killed grandaughter?What a mess!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Same with Chi Kook too, they kept that dude on bed for literally 12-13 episodes, only to get him killed like that.

See that’s what doesn’t make sense to me.  If BR was The Predator and evil from the start, why would he leave CK alive for all that time?  He didn’t hesitate to kill grandma?  He didn’t have that incident with YH and the hammer till a long time after?  Where he lost his memory?  He had every opportunity to kill CK whilst he was in a coma?  Why would he leave him alive only to let him wake up and then risk revealing that it was him (BR) all along?  And now we are to assume that maybe he did kill CK after all or was that just coincidence?  :expressionless:

In the end there needs to be some message the writer is going to deliver after 20eps?  Frankly at this point there is no message.  Other than serial killers are everywhere and they need to be locked up/killed.  She ruined YH’s character by having everyone suspect it was him.  You can’t exactly salvage that this late in the piece?  How would MC feel knowing he shot the wrong man?  :expressionless:.  And poor BY.  As if she hasn’t had a horrible enough life already?  This writer is a sadist.  Inflicting pain on every character in the drama so far unflinchingly just to keep shocking the audience?  To what end?  To prove that LSG is capable of shaking his good guy image and playing an evil monster?  With her reveal of BR being the monster that he is, she has effectively removed every possible reason for me to sympathize with his plight.  Just like I had no sympathy whatsoever for HH.  I have zero for BR.  He’s just HH mark 2.  I don’t want to know his story in 2 special episodes.  I want YH’s story.  How he defeated the 99% evil gene to become the 1% genius?   Why the heck would I want to know what 99% of the population with that gene is going to do (become serial killers) anyway?  I want to know how that 1% results?  The anomaly?  How they beat the odds?  Was it his mom that helped him learn empathy?  He was bullied at school for being the HH’s son?  Did he have murderous thoughts too but somehow learnt to curb them?  Because I don’t know anymore if it was YH suggesting all those evil thoughts ie strangling BY or was that BR’s thoughts all along?  She’s muddled everything up with the brain transplant.  How did YH overcome that prejudice from high school and become a man who saved lives instead of taking them?  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I want YH’s story.  How he defeated the 99% evil gene to become the 1% genius?   Why the heck would I want to know what 99% of the population with that gene is going to do (become serial killers) anyway?  I want to know how that 1% results?  The anomaly?  How they beat the odds?  Was it his mom that helped him learn empathy?  He was bullied at school for being the HH’s son?  Did he have murderous thoughts too but somehow learnt to curb them?  Because I don’t know anymore if it was YH suggesting all those evil thoughts ie strangling BY or was that BR’s thoughts all along?  She’s muddled everything up with the brain transplant.  How did YH overcome that prejudice from high school and become a man who saved lives instead of taking them?  

I'm pretty sure they will show us Yo han' story. 

But about 1%,  if I remember correctly they said there's 1% possibility that the person having that gene is NOT psychopath. it means he didn't have ro do anything to feel emapthy. he's just a normal person in aspect of emotions. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

I'm pretty sure they will show us Yo han' story. 

But about 1%,  if I remember correctly they said there's 1% possibility that the person having that gene is NOT psychopath. it means he didn't have ro do anything to feel emapthy. he's just a normal person in aspect of emotions. 

Well YH is not normal emotionally.  Not the adult one anyway?  He’s a genius that’s for sure but he obviously lacks social skills.  Even as a doctor.  Which is why everyone thought he could easily have been a psychopath.  He lacked empathy with his patients.  Didn’t seem to have many friends.  Even his mom suspected him.  So that’s saying something.  I would say he is capable of killing but he doesn’t.  He chooses not to.  And that’s “normal”.  We all have times when we get mad and feel murderous but we don’t act on it?  The warrior gene was the gene Daniel was talking about in Ep1.  (https://www.jax.org/news-and-insights/jax-blog/2015/december/the-genetics-of-violent-behavior)  People born with that gene lack the ability to empathize with others.  They have higher levels of aggression than most people.  They get annoyed more easily.  It’s not as simple as that but that seems to be the route the writer was suggesting in Ep1.  99% of these people become psychopaths.  They don’t curb that anger, they just  allow it to consume them and go with it.  They feed it.  1% of them learn to curb those urges.  They may get annoyed and angry and murderous but they never follow through with it.  So they are “normal”.

• Like 2

I don't think the writer is making this up as she goes along. 

There are too many annoying details!  :lol:

One by one the holes are being filled.

Right now, the majority of the evidence exists only in Ba-reum's head.

Think about Chi-kook's words in a different way.

There are major twists still to come.

What is happening here?

Ba-reum gained a scar/mark after revisiting the basement?

c47f61368e37d50bbe18b7bd2e55b5173c57900f

ae8c85e13b6f561848e2097c4b3690ecf13b9ccd

@nrllee  I think you should keep working on your Shin Sang theory.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Moochi's dialogue with Chikook doesn't make sense. in his thoughts, he wondered why Chi is more concerned about who died than who the attacker is. Um, he just said earlier to Chi to not worry, because his attacker is already dead. the attacker and the one who died are one and the same, so why. would he wonder about Chi's question?

He noticed Chi Kook behavior was odd especially the way he asked who died as if Sung Yang was innocent and avoid any references to his attacker (Ba Reum) like he was protecting him since he was the sole survivor of the serial killing.  Moo Chi has a very good insight and detects better any small details that could help the cases. This week's episodes, he now begins to doubt his goals in killing HH and is aware that someone is interfering the cases.  

• Like 1

Bareum is evil (before surgery and after surgery). The reason why he feel sorry now is because of Yohan's good brain.

He have Yohan's feeling and emotion (remember when he felt his heart was broken when he saw HJ because Yohan loved her). THERE IS NO REDEMPTION FOR Bareum. 

Chikook, Moochi older brother, grandma....those murder were unbearable. 

I think there is some kind of gouvernement's involvement with Dr Daniel Lee. I think Bareum is an experimentation about psychopat DNA. 

Maybe Ji Eun let Jaehoon into an orphanage and someone paid the aunt to pretend to be his aunt (the aunt may be aware of him being a psychopat). She was scared to let her son with Bareum (I though she went to Bareum that night and saw the cat dead) but she wasn't scared when she was alone with him. 

The man she was with in the bus is different from the man who she said is her husband at the hospital, even the kid ask who is the man.

And Bareum was surprised that she lived somewhere else with the kid. So I think she have double life with double home. 1 (her real life) with the little boy and 2 where she pretend to be Bareum's aunt.  She must earn a lot to take care of Bareum's house while she have a kid (maybe not her real kid too but someone like Bareum).

Since I know Bareum is a psychopat Predator, I really want to know more about Sung Yohan before his death. I think he made his own investigation about his DNA, his mother, HH .....

He seems to look at Bareum differently since the first time they met in the hospital when Chikook was hospitalized. Did he work with Daniel Lee? But who was trying to kill Daniel Lee?

I really want Sung Yohan to be alive but then Bareum have his thinking and emotion...like when Bareum saw HJ and felt heartbroken....I realize it's impossible. 

The 3 people I need to know more about their story are 

1) SUNG YOHAN before his death (How did he found out about Bareum), what was his DNA test that he burnt, what was his plan he must had left something (data, proof...) in case he won't survive if he comfronted Bareum.

2) DANIEL LEE his plan, who work with him and what the hec*k is he doing with Bareum

3) Detective Shin  he is a psychopat too and we never saw any negative stuff about him (too beautiful to be true). He must hide something.....maybe as big as Bareum's double life or WORSE.

We had 2 psychopat who were happily married HAN SEO JOON, HUANG CHI YEUL (sorry I don't remember how to write it) and now him. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

What make YH death even more tragic and pitiful how everyone participate in his death:

1- MC shot him and how he investigate wrongly 

2- Boong Yi cut the oxygen from him and suffocate him by pillow (even the doctor said Yohan died because of oxygen deficit )

3- Hong ju sent the the tape for brain transplant to save barum by transplant yohan brain to barum 

4- barum put all the blame to yohan 

Event thought everyone who participate in his death  yohan ether help them in the past or try to help them :

1- for Bong Yi I think he is the one who helped her and send her to the hospital when she was child remember the dog yohan mother said her son saved him in the past 

And in the present he try to protect her from Barum

2-Hong Ju remember yohan face when he saw her around Barum I am sure he was worried that Barum will kill her that was one of the reason for him to decided to kill Barum to protect her

3- he try to save the child 

but what he get at the end from them they killed him in horrible way his life from the beginning was tragic the world hate and curse because he is head hunter son even after his death the world continue to curse him for crimes he never committed 

he was never able to see his son 

the only person he loved Betrayed him and didn’t trust him

even his son now live his father fate 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I don't think the writer is making this up as she goes along. 

There are too many annoying details!  :lol:

One by one the holes are being filled.

Right now, the majority of the evidence exists only in Ba-reum's head.

Think about Chi-kook's words in a different way.

There are major twists still to come.

Love your optimism. :lol:  And yes I still think the writer has something up her sleeve about Det Shin.

1 hour ago, Gamechanger11 said:

Maybe Ji Eun let Jaehoon into an orphanage

I thought about that possibility too but then why would she allow YH to think that his father was the HH?  What mom would do that to her child?  And allow him to suffer under that fate?  He would be bullied at school and everyone would look at him strange?    And why would she blame herself for not killing him (YH) when she discovered evidence that could possibly point at him being the killer?   Assuming she put JH into the orphanage because she couldn’t deal with him anymore, he’s old enough to remember?  Unless we’re going with another amnesia trope :lol:?  And JH forgot who he was as a child.  Or he somehow covered it up and pretended to be good dad’s son?  That’s just so convoluted it begs belief.  But hey, we’ve had a brain transplant so anything goes really.  Because it looks like someone in the government (?) is playing Oz and deciding who gets the heart (tin man), brain (scarecrow), courage (cowardly lion).  In actual fact, in the WoOz story, none of the characters needed those things.  They already possessed those attributes which were latent/dormant.  So similarly BR didn’t need another potential serial killer’s brain implanted to make him kill.  He was already killing.

i rewatch BY and BR scenes before the brain transplant and i confused a little.

in the church scene when BY attack BR,they fought and i feel like he didnt give his all.can she really stop the knife with her hands when a killer like him try to stab??

after the hospital he take her to his house and she found cat tooth necklace with a marriage proposal.

those cat tooths are token for a psychopath like him and psychopaths do not want to share their memorial items.but he gave them to BY as a gift???

and when YH came to house to kill BR,BR send BY away from there.

WHY?

it was a really good opportunity for BR to finish his job to kill BY.he could easily put the blame on YH but he didnt? 

AND am i wrong? is she the only survivor from BR?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Right now, I can't see how this ends happy. but we will see.

Yeah agreed. I don't think Ba Reum will get a happy ending seeing all that he has done in the past episode. Let's just hope that Moo Chi and Bong Yi get their happy ending....

Also WOAH THAT KISS SCENE THOUGH :ohboy2: I...did not expect any kiss scene from this drama. Man I really ship Bong Yi and Ba Reum together, BaBong couple. If only Ba Reum wasn't a serial killer :brokenheart:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ferily said:

Yeah agreed. I don't think Ba Reum will get a happy ending seeing all that he has done in the past episode. Let's just hope that Moo Chi and Bong Yi get their happy ending....

Also WOAH THAT KISS SCENE THOUGH  I...did not expect any kiss scene from this drama. Man I really ship Bong Yi and Ba Reum together, BaBong couple. If only Ba Reum wasn't a serial killer 

If there is (Happy ending), I would be happy though. Yeah I ship them together to. That kiss scene was wow.

• Like 3