I am confused by many details

Questions:

A) What is Bon Yi's past trauma that she cannot cross the bridge? Did some man assault her?

B] why did female producer act like she did not know the cold doctor guy in the hospital? When it seems to be they are dating?

C) who is the suicidal lady in the hospital? Was her son also killed by the serial killer?

D) who is the little girl who lured the young woman in the 1st episode?

E) who is the other guy at Dr Yohan's house who left his jacket?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I want them to keep building their relationship..    

Now, Im not sure I want that anymore...   :(

Anyway, the last scene..LSG was excellent...

Bareums cold and expressionless face was frightening.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Questions:

A) What is Bon Yi's past trauma that she cannot cross the bridge? Did some man assault her?

B] why did female producer act like she did not know the cold doctor guy in the hospital? When it seems to be they are dating?

C) who is the suicidal lady in the hospital? Was her son also killed by the serial killer?

D) who is the little girl who lured the young woman in the 1st episode?

E) who is the other guy at Dr Yohan's house who left his jacket?

A - we haven’t been told details but it seems to be?  

B - not sure why. Possibly because they wanted to keep their professional lives separate from their private lives?  And HongJu was in shock after rescuing the lady from the reservoir.  So she was a bit out of it.

C - she’s the mother of the lady who was killed first. The one who helped in the car accident.  Her son the gym trainer was recently murdered by the serial killer.

D - I think they want us to believe it’s HongJu (Sherlock producer lady)

E - they haven’t revealed to us who he is yet. Unless they did so last night in Ep4.

• Like 7

Alright I just finished episode 3 and it seems like the episode revealed many more things about our characters. We find out that the reporter, Hong Ju, is actually the girl who lure the boxer guy's sister.

Also after watching the episode I now believe that Yo Han actually isn't the killer. I think this episode pretty much confirms that Yo Han is the HH son, as we see Dr. Daniel visit the mom and we kinda see in the photo of the two of them (mom and Yo Han). Like someone else mentioned, I think he's curious about the killer and trying to figure out SOMETHING from the killer (unknown motives yet), but he definitely isn't the serial killer. We do see he murders Dr. Daniel and the grandma, but I don't think he's the killer that we are wondering about... I think the killer is someone else, maybe the 3rd person who has the psychopath gene. Like everyone else, I'm curious about who the other guy is that visited Yo Han too...

I think episode 3 also confirms that Bareum is the son of the other lady who visited Dr. Daniel, based on the photo in his house of his mom? Actually are those the same people? It seems like it to me but I could be wrong.

Man, this killer though, very meticulous. He perfectly does his murder and leaves evidence of his previous victims, without showing who he is.. He is smart and cunning about his murder and knows what he is doing, one step ahead of the police. Seriously who is this guy?! He provokes Go Moo Chi by leaving the message and he definitely knows what he is doing. You know, I don't think the killer is Yo Han, but watch the drama pull a twist or something.

But gosh episode 3 and two characters already gone. Dr. Daniel and Bong Yi's grandma (I'm pretty sure she's going to die...). I feel bad for Bong Yi because the grandma was her only close family :( I still need to watch episode 4 but one last thing, I am totally for Bong Yi and Bareum's relationship :D

• Like 9

:lol:  After Ep4 I am getting dejavu moments from GG14Days...just when you think you may have nailed the culprit, another plot twist.  I just hope the writer isn’t so obsessed with plot twist after plot twist (ala GG14Days) that she ties herself up into knots which she can’t magically loosen by the end.  It’s starting to feel that way.

Spoiler

So nervous friend Kim JoonSung (YoHan’s lookalike) is dead.  So he’s off the suspect list. Question I have is why the serial killer is so obsessed with framing YoHan?  I think the end is meant to troll us into thinking BR has the kid and is the killer.  But I get the feeling the team worked out the links to YoHan and apprehended him.  And BR found the kid.

The cheerful Police Officer (who used the coffee stick which was evidence) is the 3rd child with the gene.  He mentioned his dad was running for Presidency.  So he’s likely to be the Assemblyman’s son.  Question is, is he as dumb as he looks?  Did he deliberately destroy evidence by using the coffee stick?   I’m just going to refer to him as “B” from now on. Does he have a name? :lol:
spacer.png

BR and ChiKook were awarded the Citizens Award at high school.  He said he bumped into the friend they helped that day recently.  He exchanged looks with YoHan at the hospital.  So chances are YoHan was the friend he and ChiKook helped that day in high school.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Question is - why is his friend DongKu in that tight investigation team?  It’s really odd to have an outsider like that involved?  He’s not Police?  Or is he?  He’s always around and pops up all the time.  So he’s still on my list of potentials.

spacer.png

The killer said one of the kills that they listed wasn’t his doing?  Which one?

spacer.png

The homicides they thought were linked. Only ChiKook survived.  

1. Byung SongYoung - early 30s, worked as a cook at a bar

2. Park JungHo - mid 20s, temp factory employee

3. Mr Kim - 50s, homeless man

4. Jo MiJung - college student, Youtuber eating show

5. Na ChiKook - mid 20s, prison guard

6. Grandma - killed because she had the photo? 
7. Song SooHo - gym trainer - killed out of rage/revenge (his first victim)

Not added to the list yet

8. Daniel Lee.  Presumably because they still haven’t located his body?  He’s presumed dead but unaccounted for.

9. Kim JoonSung. YoHan’s friend a lookalike.  Why did he pause when he heard about the greenhouse on the news?  There must be some link there.

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
He probably was running because he thought YoHan did it too?  Who would have access to his home address?  YoHan would have.  The policeman B who interviewed him.  And the investigative team - BR and DongGu.  I am going to exclude HongJu and MC from the list. 

I think the “standard” is that they are all somehow linked to YoHan.  The son of HH. And the link to God.  Is the serial killer someone who worships HH and wants to present his son to him (in prison) like some sort of offering?  Does YoHan have a split personality (Jekyll and Hyde) and in fact he really is the one doing the killing? Or at least the dark side of him is?  I think he’s the one taking photos at the crime scenes.

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Things of note

- policemen mentioned someone in the neighborhood pulling the teeth off cats?  So they can’t catch mice anymore?  What was that about?  Did the killer do that too?

- the killings only started 2 months ago.  Why?  Or is it because they just haven’t found other bodies or other links to previous cold cases?

Lots of questions. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Bareum and Chi Kok were awarded the Citizen Hero Award when they were students.

HJ interviewed them.

They helped a friend. Hmm.. I think its YH.

I guess she interviewed YH then too.

Maybe the last scene shows Bareum's ability to read the killers mind.

• Like 7

I guess I need to rewatch ep3. I dont recall Daniel Lee dying/missing. Can anyone let me know when?

About episode 4, I am still not sure what to think, seems like a red herring, but at the same time, why would Yohan be stalking so many people? I wonder if there are more than one killers

• Like 7

2 hours ago, aw614 said:

I guess I need to rewatch ep3. I dont recall Daniel Lee dying/missing. Can anyone let me know when?

Around 18min22sec in Ep3.  Start there.  Around 29min 5sec on, we see YoHan (?) dumping a body into a lake (presumably Daniel’s).  And then again later when the Police find the blood stained Ferris wheel carriage at about 48min30sec on.  

Other things of note regarding DongKu (BR’s friend) and why he’s on my suspect list

- he lives in the neighborhood and Police patrolling the area said this about cat killings (and they had their teeth removed).  They mentioned that it’s been a while since they found any new ones.  It used to happen more frequently.  Serial killers are known to kill animals first (or kill animals when they were children) and then they move on to humans.    So this would align with the killer moving from animal prey to human prey.  His first being the gym trainer.

- he has a fascination for serial killers.  He joined the HH fan club and watches Hannibal.  He also wanted to meet HH.  BR said DongKu quit studying for the civil service exam (I guess he wanted to be a cop like BR and ChiKook).  DK was writing a scenario to pursue his real dream.  The writing is about a psychopath.  Could he be angry that God didn’t let him achieve what his friends did?  A bit extreme but potential is there.

- he seems to be involved in the charity program run by Father Ko (MC’s brother)

- I find it odd that he’s part of the investigation team in BR’s house.  The only connection he has is that he’s ChiKook and BR’s friend?  He has no Police training?  Why is he in the mix?

- if he is BR and ChiKook’s friend then potentially he would also know YoHan.  Because it looks like it was YoHan that BR and ChiKook saved back in high school which earnt them the Good Citizen Award.

If YoHan didn’t kill his step dad and step siblings, who did?  

As @aw614 asked, could there be more than 1 killer?

• Like 6

@nrllee I love reading your theories. I would always see BR's friend and think him again? Why is he there? Like the night grandma died. In the previews DK is in all black with a motorcycle helmet on when they talk about something delivered.  Also I'm liking the idea that Yohan is not a killer. Maybe he's doing an eliminate a psycho thing.  Or gathering evidence. He knows he's being set up and he knows BR is the killer with DK as his accomplice. Hence the attempt to inject him in hospital.  Also if BR is the killer he adapted the whole good guy facade just like HH his idol. Maybe Yohan's friend has been helping him but got scared and tried to leave so the killer got him. Unplanned also. Yohan could have seen BR kill the old lady as he realized she had the wrong idea about why he had the photos. But BR got there first. I'm on board with all your theories. :popcornjackson:I cringed when you brought up GG 14 days. I have bleached it from my memory. Please don't let this turn into what that garbage ending did. Wow I'm going to need you to give me referrals for shows to watch. Let me know when you write your drama, I will be glued to the screen.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Around 18min22sec in Ep3.  Start there.  Around 29min 5sec on, we see YoHan (?) dumping a body into a lake (presumably Daniel’s).  And then again later when the Police find the blood stained Ferris wheel carriage at about 48min30sec on.  

Thanks, just rewatched those scenes, completely missed the Ferris wheel scene, but do remember watching the body being bumped into the lake. 

• Like 4

Finally I catch the 4 eps I like it I even have to make my own criminal and characters chart :joy:  I do that when  I read  mystery  long novels  to keep track of everything  that happening and enjoy the mystery  solving 

And yeh till now this drama  like long novel  when there many characters  and many connected  and many death and mystery  to solve I had to build one to keep tracking what going on  

But watching the 4 eps and building my own charts I found that there some important  questions to make the connection   but the most important  ones: 

1. The  little girl who helped the killer in first  ep and she probably  is the reporter cho Hong ju, now the question  is she  detective park DS daughter who the killer take her as punishment  to her father , he even make her join him in crime??? And what happen to her after the killer was arrested  she didn't  look like back to her family ( if she was really that girl and that her story  she probably  had trauma and maybe go crazy  and can be one of the suspect  of the new killers) 

2. Next important  question  prof  Daniel  did he fake the DNA  test  results for   HSJ son ( aka the head hunter)  ,when he suggest  the test,  it was right after he know that  HSJ  killed his sister  only cause he care about having baby's more then anything  , Daniel  wasn't in his right mind maybe he want revenge  by trying to convince  the mother to kill the child so he  can take from HSJ the thing he want the most ( I don't think it only just nice offering  to the mother after the shock he had ) and here start the question if they made the son psychopath  by treating  him like this i am still not sure that doctor  SYH is killer we have two other now  who could be framing him 

3. Now the most important  question  who the grow  up version  of jae hoon ??? We not sure what happen  to him after the family  murder if he the same SYH or not they didn't  make that clear for reason 

I like it as long as they keep the blance  between  what they hide and what they give hints I like keeping the mystery  game with them , maybe I will need a board  next :joy:

p.s I didnt write any questions  about  officer JBR  even when I have a lot but I need to think about him more 

For now  he the most mysterious  one , I dont think he simply  just killer or psychopath  ( he can be jae hoon , he can be the other unborn baby's since they  show his mother photo ( but it also can have twist too or faking) and he could be neither  of them and be  third party who have hidden motivations 

Edit :  @nrllee thanks my friend for the good analyze  and good explains  to events I like it I have to check my own chart again to make sure I didn't  miss important  information    compared  to your explanation  :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Hey @nona88 we meet again :lol:.

1.  I don’t think her dad is the Police cop whose daughter is missing.  In Ep4 we see him telling MC NOT to do the TV show because that was how his children died.  He said he went on a show and was cheeky towards HH and that was how his children died?  So I am assuming that his missing daughter was among the victims?  Or is she different?  I have BIG questions about how she managed to escape HH?  She was cowering and frozen on the spot as he killed the other lady?  It wasn’t like she ran off and hid somewhere?  And how did she find out where the lady lived to pass on the boxing gloves?  It was day when she popped in to visit?  So presumably somehow she escaped,  survived the night, kept the boxing gloves and then returned them to the family?  Was her dad also killed?  Or left slumped against the wheel in the car?

2.  Plausible.  We will never know unless they give us some flashback.  Dead men tell no tales. 

3. JaeHoon (boy who prayed) is YoHan the doctor.  His mother is the giveaway.  She was the one who tried to strangle him and we worked out she’s the same woman.  She must have changed his name later or had him baptized with a Christian name which he possibly adopted. YoHan is the Korean equivalent of John.  It would remove the stigma of being attached to his father.  New identity.  It could possibly explain why YoHan seems so petrified that people would find out.  He is flying under the radar right now because of his anonymity.  Did JaeHoon kill his step dad and half siblings?  If he didn’t, who did?  

I have another nagging question in my mind. HH told one of his minions in prison to “find someone”.  His wife had told him she killed their son a while ago.  But then MC inadvertently revealed to him that his son was still alive.  So he wanted to meet his son.  How did he manage to send someone to track him down and pass YoHan the message that his father wanted to see him?  He was in prison?  Did he have a big fan club following or links to the outside to enable him to do that?  Who on the outside can have the clout to track someone down like that?  Unless they tracked him down through his wife?  Why would YoHan go anyway?  He didn’t have to?  Yet he did?  And HH managed to look into his biological son’s eyes to see if he had the killer in him.  What did they talk about?  

MC said YoHan spoke to Daniel for over 3min on the phone.  That’s a long time.  If Daniel just wanted to meet up and then talk face to face, would it take that long to organize a time and place?

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Hey @nona88 we meet again :lol:.

Dear it always nice to meet you again and have that fun anyalse  the dramas :heart:

Spoiler

1.  I don’t think her dad is the Police cop whose daughter is missing.  In Ep4 we see him telling MC NOT to do the TV show because that was how his children died.  He said he went on a show and was cheeky towards HH and that was how his children died?  So I am assuming that his missing daughter was among the victims?  Or is she different?  I have BIG questions about how she managed to escape HH?  She was cowering and frozen on the spot as he killed the other lady?  It wasn’t like she ran off and hid somewhere?  And how did she find out where the lady lived to pass on the boxing gloves?  It was day when she popped in to visit?  So presumably somehow she escaped,  survived the night, kept the boxing gloves and then returned them to the family?  Was her dad also killed?  Or left slumped against the wheel in the car?

In ep 1 he said he didnt even know if his daughter  was a live or not  he need to find her ( maybe he killed his other children  and took the girl) 

As you said HH  though he killed her so what if she survived  but HH said he killed her ( we dont know how she survived  or if she back to her family  or not) we have to remember  that she feel guilty  helping a killer  so even if she back to her family  maybe the father hide her and the true  to not let her suffer  people  judgment  for the rest of her life, or maybe she was so feeling  guilty that she never went back to family  ( that why I think it possible  it her) 

Anout the gloves the unless  someone  help her or from news  she know where they live it hard to know right now 

.  Plausible.  We will never know unless they give us some flashback.  Dead men tell no tales. 

Yeh that why I said it one of the missing important  answers  to understand  the story 

Spoiler

JaeHoon (boy who prayed) is YoHan the doctor.  His mother is the giveaway.  She was the one who tried to strangle him and we worked out she’s the same woman.  She must have changed his name later or had him baptized with a Christian name which he possibly adopted. YoHan is the Korean equivalent of John.  It would remove the stigma of being attached to his father.  New identity.  It could possibly explain why YoHan seems so petrified that people would find out.  He is flying under the radar right now because of his anonymity.  Did JaeHoon kill his step dad and half siblings?  If he didn’t, who did

I still think it possible  he isnt  the same , it drama of twist inside  twist  but your explanation  is  very good and is  logic  to me 

have another nagging question in my mind. HH told one of his minions in prison to “find someone”.  His wife had told him she killed their son a while ago.  But then MC inadvertently revealed to him that his son was still alive.  So he wanted to meet his son.  How did he manage to send someone to track him down and pass YoHan the message that his father wanted to see him?  He was in prison?  Did he have a big fan club following or links to the outside to enable him to do that?  Who on the outside can have the clout to track someone down like that?  Unless they tracked him down through his wife?  Why would YoHan go anyway?  He didn’t have to?  Yet he did?  And HH managed to look into his biological son’s eyes to see if he had

I think they made it clear that he has power inside and outside  the prison  , in prison  it not just cause he a series  killers he strong and the ability  to control others, and he still  rich too outside  the prison   ( he had a lot of money and power before  that dont go cause he in prison)  so if it his fun club or people  who work for him in and outside  the prison  he more then cable  to do a lot 

And yeh what   he asked is  to look for his son that matter  to him the most and find that he had one most be his top priority  now 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

Next important  question  prof  Daniel  did he fake the DNA  test  results for   HSJ son ( aka the head hunter)  ,when he suggest  the test,  it was right after he know that  HSJ  killed his sister  only cause he care about having baby's more then anything  , Daniel  wasn't in his right mind maybe he want revenge  by trying to convince  the mother to kill the child so he  can take from HSJ the thing he want the most ( I don't think it only just nice offering  to the mother after the shock he had ) and here start the question if they made the son psychopath  by treating  him like this i am still not sure that doctor  SYH is killer we have two other now  who could be framing him 

i had the same feeling that he faked DNA test ...maybe he hopped the child mother would kill that baby...i still don't know who is that baby...what really happened with him...i did not watch ep 4 yet...

• Like 6