Cast:

Qin Hao as Zhang Dongsheng
Wang Jing Chun as Chen Guansheng
Zhang Song Wen as Zhu Yongping
Ren Su Xi
Liu Lin as Zhou Chunhong
Lu Fang Sheng as Ye Jun

Synopsis:

A man hatches up an elaborate murder plot to kill his cheating wife and her family after she demands a divorce. His actions are recorded by three children playing nearby, yet he soon discovers that he was actually set up by the three young children. He then set to find out how and why a thirteen-year-old boy is able to twist the truth to his advantage.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l  LavelyShai

• Like 1

Stills of the kids actors

• Like 1

New stills are share as the drama wrap up tonight 

• Like 1

So, did Chaoyang

Spoiler

killed Jingjing?

The ending seems to imply that he did?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rosierosie said:

So, did Chaoyang

Hide contents

killed Jingjing?

The ending seems to imply that he did?

Spoiler

At the very minimum, he didn't save her when he had the opportunity. This was implied before when the police came to investigate and there was white fabric (part of her dress) dangling outside on the plants. He could have pushed her that hasten her death, which would make Pupu promise not to tell more poignant, since she literally witnessed a murder.

• Like 3

The Bad Kids remain on Top1

1. The Bad Kids

2. The Song of Glory

3. You're My Destiny

• Like 1

While this thread hasn't had much visitor yet... (and I also have not watch this drama yet.. but for sure this drama is on my watch list) This drama is definitely a good adaptation and very.. I mean very well received. I have only seen good things said about this drama. Totally totally worth to be checked out.

Here's 3 avenuex review of The Bad Kids.

First impressions 

Spoilers and Toughts:

Lastly, Book and Drama comparison

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

While this thread hasn't had much visitor yet... (and I also have not watch this drama yet.. but for sure this drama is on my watch list) This drama is definitely a good adaptation and very.. I mean very well received. I have only seen good things said about this drama. Totally totally worth to be checked out.

Worth noting that it has a douban score of 8.9, started with 9.2 I believe, it's the best rated mainland drama in 2020, and would be no.1 at year end if something else doesn't pop up and beat it (Someday or One Day has a better score than it, but it started in 2019, so IDK if it counts, probably not). Douban generally don't give 9+ for mainland dramas, you get there by climbing slowly through the years (most of the current 9 dramas), the last suspense drama that got a 9 was Day & Night (I think 9 is overrated for that drama though).

I was going to do a general impression post, but I found it really difficult to do without spoilers. I will say that I found it really frustrating to watch the kids at times, because they would do dumb things, but they are the sort of things a child could plausibly do, so I can't blame the writers for it, damn. The kids and other actors all did a fabulous job and I really love the OP and some of the EDs.

The author also had another novel adapted into a drama few years ago called Burning Ice, it feels fairly different and I think it's more flawed compared to this, but rather enjoyable nontheless. He has a third drama adaptation that's upcoming, also on iQiyi, featuring Bai Yu & Liao Fan, hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skibbies said:

The author also had another novel adapted into a drama few years ago called Burning Ice, it feels fairly different and I think it's more flawed compared to this, but rather enjoyable nontheless. He has a third drama adaptation that's upcoming, also on iQiyi, featuring Bai Yu & Liao Fan, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I think I heard about this one in twitter... was it "The Long Night" ?

1 hour ago, skibbies said:

Worth noting that it has a douban score of 8.9, started with 9.2 I believe, it's the best rated mainland drama in 2020, and would be no.1 at year end if something else doesn't pop up and beat it

Nice!!!!  

• Like 1

Currently i am watching Ancient Detective, The Eight and Love in Between, they all are almost done, next i will watch this drama. Someday or One Day is Taiwanese right not mainland drama.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2020 at 7:02 PM, Lynne said:

I think I heard about this one in twitter... was it "The Long Night" ?

Yeah that one. It retained its novel name, the drama's Chinese name is "The Silent Truth" or something. Like this one is..."Hidden Corners"?

18 hours ago, tothestars said:

Someday or One Day is Taiwanese right not mainland drama.

Yeah I know it's a taiwanese drama, but douban counts it for year end Chinese (the language) dramas judging by last year's, it's just starting in late 2019 disqualify it for 2020. (Last year's no.1 was The World Between Us which was also a taiwanese drama) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just started watching it a few days ago and it's very intriguing. The cliffhangers always make me come back for more and it's like watching a train wreck T_T

Currently on episode 4, I have a feeling this show won't have a happy ending, but there are so many possibilities running through my head!

• Like 2

Finished the show and wow, it made me rethink what I saw at the beginning. Because you can't trust what you see with your eyes. 

Overall a great show!