Wang Zi Qi as Yin Sichen
Ma Chen Yan as Yin Sichen (young)
Ian Yi as Mo Zixin
Zhong Li Li as Ran Xiwei
Yang Yue as Mu Ruona
Li Jun Chen as Shang Ke
Chen Yi Xin as Lin Xiaoya

Synopsis:

Fashion buyer Gu Xi Xi bought Alex's couture wedding dresses for her clients. During a private reception, she got acquainted with Yin Si Chen, the black-bellied president who came to discuss business cooperation with Alex. An incident occurred leading to the two people to temporarily maintain a contract cooperative relationship for a win-win situation pertaining to Alex. The two with opposite personalities gradually found love in this contract marriage. (Source: sohu)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

@SC2019

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系

This drama is oddly addictive eheh. Like I would watch, but then drop it as it's very cliche and then pick it back up 'cause I find the leads interactions to be.. funny ha. Also it doesn't help that it reminds me a lot of those manga-type plots LoL!? Hm overall I am not watching this I mean there's only so much they can do with the leads keep being entangled with each other literally. It's kind of tiring to see.

Hmm.. at the start, the drama copies park seo jun's style at WWWSK... even the car was the same!... i was surprised...the style of coming out of the car, the office furniture reminds me of Lee Yongjun's... (am a wwwsk's fan:phew:)

At least recent episodes shows Sichen drives different types of expensive cars... 

After watching ep10, im not sure when did Sichen got smitten with xixi... but at least he is noticing her now... 

In all honestly, 2nd male lead is probably better for xixi than Sichen   .... 

Im watching coz its suppoed to be short...

But okay...ep15/16 are good... 

But Sichen's friend XiWei is soooo annoying.. cant take no for an answer since like 5 episodes???? Her presence is like an irritating mother in law who wants to break up the leads... sighhh

Oh yes, Zixin .. his tie,... can someone fix his tieeeeee!

Sometimes i wonder if the actresss Zhong li li is being forced into such unreasonable character...the makeup always looks so bad..her eye bags are huge and baggy.... maybe she didnt want to act such an unreasonable person too...sigh...

Also subbers need to differentiate between  si-huan - like vs ai - love... like doesnt equate to love....sigh...

By ep20-22.. Yichen's tie doesnt look smart anymore...i wonder is it because the weather is so hot in china when they were filming the drama...

Xixi always wearing low cut pyjamas, i guess it must be very hot at filming set...

The amount of kiss scenes in the drama... i do wonder if the leads are falling for each other in real life...:lol:

Xixi just look like an old friend from many many years ago.. sigh..

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系
  • 1 year later...