Cast:

Yao Chen as Xu Keyi
Bai Yu as Hou Hao
Gao Ye as Tang Xuan
Zheng Yun Long as Gao Junyu
Zhu Yan Man Zi as Cindy
Ai Ru as Sha Sha

Synopsis:

Xu Keyi is an established manager. On New Year's Eve, she brings her artist Gao Junyu along with her to a resort for a performance. She thought that her ten years of contribution could reap her a beautiful relationship, but she was sorely let down. While drinking alone at the beach, she meets Hou Hao, a man that has been watching silently over her. Suffering from the setbacks in her relationship and career, Xu Keyi finds herself healed from the warmth and comfort brought by Hou Hao.

Also at the resort is Song Xiaoke and Chen Binbin, who has been married for years and has two children. Song Xiaoke, who is now a strong career woman, can no longer stand Chen Binbin's idleness and decides to get a divorce. However the couple has no choice but to put on a pretense due to their children and family. Chen Binbin, who regretted his rashness, tries his best to win back his wife.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Vacation of Love 假日暖洋洋 Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Vacation of Love 假日暖洋洋

I just watched a review by Marcus Sim (on YT) and he's thorougly enjoying this show - good acting amidst romance and family issues all thrown into one. Sounds like this is something worth watching - anyone else watching it too?

Finished watching this last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was my filler in between The Rebel Princess.:blush: There are several parts/plots in the series. I love Yao Chen's and Johnny Bai's story. I have always enjoyed Yao Chen's shows. She is very sassy! There is one particular scene that's very sweet and romantic, it was in the aquarium (I won't spoil it for others), I have downloaded the song (What If) from that scene, beautiful song.

The other 2 stories that I enjoyed were the May-December romance and a teenager's struggles. I found the latter's story very touching.

So now, I am searching for another filler whilst waiting for upcoming episodes rom The Rebel Princess:pensive: 

On 2/17/2021 at 7:13 AM, Dramajunkie2020 said:

Finished watching this last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was my filler in between The Rebel Princess.:blush: There are several parts/plots in the series. I love Yao Chen's and Johnny Bai's story. I have always enjoyed Yao Chen's shows. She is very sassy! There is one particular scene that's very sweet and romantic, it was in the aquarium (I won't spoil it for others), I have downloaded the song (What If) from that scene, beautiful song.

I first saw Johnny Bai in The Guardian, and it was a BL. Then I decided to check him out in Fairyland Lovers. I used to wonder why he had a moustache, and I guess Vacation of Love answered that question for me. He looks so adorably young and has such a cheeky good-boy image, clean-shaven. I suppose when taking on roles that require him to be more rugged and bad-boy, some facial hair will be required. I haven't watched the whole episode, just the last one and I liked the conversation his character had with Yao Chen's. Both are strong characters yet appear compatible, with a good understanding of each other, stating their expectations clear and upfront, "Take me as I am, love and cherish me, but don't expect me to change for you in the name of love, and I will take you for what you are and cherish you the same way." COOL!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 3:20 AM, SC2019 said:

I first saw Johnny Bai in The Guardian, and it was a BL. Then I decided to check him out in Fairyland Lovers. I used to wonder why he had a moustache, and I guess Vacation of Love answered that question for me. He looks so adorably young and has such a cheeky good-boy image, clean-shaven. I suppose when taking on roles that require him to be more rugged and bad-boy, some facial hair will be required. I haven't watched the whole episode, just the last one and I liked the conversation his character had with Yao Chen's. Both are strong characters yet appear compatible, with a good understanding of each other, stating their expectations clear and upfront, "Take me as I am, love and cherish me, but don't expect me to change for you in the name of love, and I will take you for what you are and cherish you the same way." COOL!

Never knew of Johnny Bai before, I like his acting and the character he plays here. He (his looks) reminds me of a young Tony Leung Chiu Wai. I found one his shows on YT, Detective L and have just started watching it - so far so good.

Archived