Broadcast Period: 5/9/2021

Cast:

Shen Yue as Shi Suangjiao
Jasper Liu as Gu Renqi
Dai Yun Fan as Lu Xian
Yan An as Shi Junjie
Su Meng Di as Zhu Yan

Synopsis:

Because of his incomplete family, Gu Renqi has a closed up personality and mysophobia. Shuang Jiao used to have a happy family, but later lost her mother in a car accident, and became a slovenly person. The two became acquainted when Shuang Jiao becomes an employee in Gu Renqi's cleaning company. The two became closer as they get to know each other. Under each other's influence, they began to heal from their wounds. All is going well until Shuang Jiao finds out that her mother's death is related to Gu Renqi's grandfather. Because of guilt, Gu Renqi breaks up with Shen Jiao. However police investigation proved that the car accident is instigated by the driver employed by the Gu family, who framed Gu Renqi's grandfather. With the misunderstanding resolved, Shuang Jiao and Gu Renqi get back together.
(Source: DramaWiki) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖 Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 1 month later...

Never really watched many mainland dramas as I'm not as familiar with the industry/ the dramas look different to the style I'm use to. But since Jasper is going to be in one and this story is a remake, it's looking pretty promising! Excited :) 

e2sRgbY.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, hot_hot1975 said:

Are there subs for this drama?

On 5/9/2021 at 6:55 AM, ElleSor said:

Is this airing already?

I like both leads. They are very capable of different rroles.

This drama has been liscensed by several streaming sites. There will be subs! I'm not sure if the drama is region restricted. You will have to go to the sites to see if it is available in your country. (All links working USA)

NETFLIX: https://www.netflix.com/title/81393475

MGTV Drama YouTube Channel. There are 2 separate playlists. one for VIP and one for regular Non-VIP.

MGTV Drama Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwTYCHyygnvHCI_uq_6KIdUi

MGTV Drama VIP Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwQoQEZj_J5PsZFplPlxUZQ3

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖

Although it seemed fast paced, im still curious at why the new neighbour suddenly act as if he knows the girl family? (Ep4)

By ep4, it seemed as if Mr Gu is no longer afraid of germs as he accepted her soup without having tissues or disinefecent all over it...

And yes when i saw ep1, i thought he wasted a lot of water buy using mutiple towels!

By ep5, im.not sure why Mr Gu would ever think its appropriate that his cleaner would ask him out... hah...  sigh..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖
  • 10 months later...

Just finished watching this cdrama and I found it surprisingly better than the korean original. The drama is less intense and the lead male significantly less overacting in terms of his mysophobia. Both lead ladies have good visuals and can act well, but Kim Yoo-jung's crying scene in the hospital takes the cake. Having 3 instead of 2 love teams is also a plus for me and it doesn't hurt that the other two ladies are also beautiful. The office and male lead house sets also look better. 

• Like 1