Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I dont think she’s jealous. She’s just being her regular goofy self

DjT8yXfUcAAu2oI.jpg

I think no one can argue that if we get a park seo joon hyo project, the bts will be as dorky and sweet as possible. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

From what I have read from the Bazaar interview of PMH and HHJ, they are doing a pictorial that time. So are we expecting a magazine feature for her next month?

This might be the last time that I will mention Inrang. It became a disaster, such a shame for a such a big production project. But it is what is it, I hope it doesn't affect Hyo's career much? She had worst before anyway. It happened to Love Lies too, so I think the best way for her to get out of this mess is to get a drama instead of another film. It will be a pain if her next film does not do well again in Chungmuro.

I hope it doesn't take her too much time to decide on her next drama (I am claiming it), Wow, Inrang phase was a roller coaster ride, its my first ride as her fan lol. It's sad that it did not end well, but then that's life, its full of ups and downs. I hope my girl can bounce back on her next project, and have better people and co stars around her. 

There is always a rainbow after the rain. Hahaha.

• Like 1

I just want her next project to do well. If she doesnt get good drama scripts and gets a nice one for a movie then she should go for it, there is no guarantee that her next project regardless of whether its a movie or drama wont flop. I want her to a drama because of my desire to see her more but honestly there are far better actors in chugmuro she still hasnt gotten the chance to work it.

i muted everything related to kdw n inrang on my twitter so i havent seen any of those bs post but dumb pple are dumb pple. They are looking for someone to blame after their oppa movie flopped. What of those his other movies that flopped....was hhj also in it in the spirit? Kdw isnt the only star. Hyo too is in her own right. I muted those kind of posts because they remind me of pple’s foolishness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@adamag I am after the script now to be honest, not really the co actors. Right now, there are a couple of good dramas with less star power, but they are warm and well written. Hoping HJ gets a drama next. 

Lol, especially in Korea, I heard that there are some of his fans who are blaming her. The heck. 

I read that director KJW is looking on another french project soon, JWS also have a new movie, KDW has one too, I hope we can look forward for something else for Hyo soon. I know she is a bit picky with scripts, but I wish that she will take a warm project this time, something socially relevant or a slice of life one. 

Sigh, can't wait to hear some good news soon. 

• Like 3

If anyone is to blame for Inrang flopping, it'll be the director and script writer. Even the director himself said he was too ambitious. The actors did their job, so none of them should feel bad. Also, some oppa fans are something else. Who are they going to blame when Tsunami LA flops (which will definitely happen) and goes straight to DVD? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@adamag @solaire they can still blame Hyo, lol. Because of Hyo, oppa has been tainted in the eyes of Knetz. lol I remember dalrim, Hyo's fan in twitter arguing with an oppa fan. :D  Even some inetz are saying that Inrang flopped because of the dating issue, seriously, if the movie is bad even if you have the best and top actors there, it is still bad.

Thanks adamag. I love reading her interviews, Im waiting for a new mag feature and interview from her. I am glad that she is also working on her personal life. My girl deserves to be happy. 

• Like 3

Those are just fans who cant handle their oppa’s failure. Apart from trolls, most pple are dragging dir kjw after the movie flopped. The thing abt korea is that regardless of what scandal you have and how much hate you get. If your movie or drama is good, it will still do well because only most of the pple who watch dont follow those kind of news. Hyo’s movie BI is still one of the top movie romances of the country even tho that was her first project after her scandal and many pple on the internet said they wouldnt watch. Even with W too.

• Like 3

I haven't get to watch the movie to see if the movie is really a flop. I don't trust those biased reviews until I watch it myself. 

About her next work.. rather than waiting for a good script.. I hope she does something that suits her. A mature warm-hearted role would fit her perfectly and also I would like to continue seeing her work with actors who are at her level. Sometimes when I see her in role that doesn't fit her.. her acting can be quite un-natural but not to the point that it is awful to watch. 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

I just have to say something lol. I think it’s not right to wish misfortune to befall kdw because of some of his fans’ behavior. Filmmaking is a collaborative effort. And I’ve read enough reviews to gather that other than the visuals and a few great action sequences, everything else is poor to mediocre. Yes, including the performances of the leads. Unfortunately, Hyo’s performance it seems isn’t great enough to save her from this “mess”, too. 

Talking about recovering from the “mess”, the only way for her to do it is imo to really step up her game. I’ve always thought she’s more of a film actress but I think it’s logical now to do a drama after inrang. But she should be really prepared to do it because there’ll be more judgment. I thought  taking on the role of Yeonjoo was a misstep. 

Eta: her interview is interesting. She talked more about her feelings as a woman than as an actress. 

@wildaffairs I think the film is a mess itself, regardless of some bias reviews. Non bias reviews are actually targeting the director and not really the actors. I am looking forward to her next work, I don't know what to expect now, lol we expected so much in Inrang, great material, great co actors, great directors, but became a disaster. Personally, I want her to do an action romance, or a slice of life drama, a simple but heartwarming one. Character wise, I would like her to do a strong or cold character, I really loved her in Love 911, and in Brilliant Legacy so I think, those cool female characters suit her. Its just a matter of luck upon choosing a good work. 

• Like 2

I dont want to hope too much for a drama and then get hurt lol but speaking of roles pls no rom coms....i think hyo is awkward playing bright funny comedic characters. But if she’s the less funny one between the leads, then maybe a rom com wont be so bad. Something where her character is more steady amd stable would be nice. I personally want to see her in a role where she’s a little slice of evil, sexy, bold and good all mixed together. Lmao.  Also good script. I hope she does not reunite with mbc. Mbc has been falling apart recently. A cable drama would be nice.

hyo sounds like she’s been reading philosophical books lmao. Its nice to see her thoughts on herself as a woman. I hope she becomes the better person she strives to be. She was talking about seeing people’s eyes and having depths lol. A bit kdwish if you ask me. But my playful shipping of kdw n hyo is ending the moment they finish that last stage greeting so am not even that interested in reading his again to see if there are some parallels. Right now am so at the point where am saying : NEXT! For hyo’s new co star to appear. Lol.  I hope hyo is happy or tries to be regardless of what her relationship status is and when she’s ready to show us who her man is...i hope am here to cheer for her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/30/2018 at 6:16 AM, jughead2000 said:

Good morning! I’m happy to see the cheerful Hyo!

really hope someone sub this, it seems like a fun interview and it tackles most of her movies. 

Hope someone could sub Hyo's interview. 

I didn't expect the movie to be a flop but neither it would to be darn good as well. Director Kim should just release the movie internationally now so we can give our reviews lol. It might not be a flop. I saw some spoilers and I believe many international fans are dying to watch it.  I'm still not over Inrang till I watch the movie and before my anticipation starts diminishing day by day.