Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Btw in the joint interview with kjw hj mentions her next project and states that she hopes to announce it soon.

If the translated article is correct then she'll probably announce it once inrang finishes it's run on theaters.

Jung Woo Sung is a person who make me glad whenever I see him in a work or in an informal meeting. 

Han Hyo Joo said, "Among the three, Jung Woo Sung is the most talkative one." and added, "He always teaches me very kindly. He is the one who creates the friendly atmosphere."

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....hearts hearts hearts

• LOL 1

The rudeness lmao. They havent contacted her? I hope they dont actually. If that drama flops, i dont want pple adding her name into it even tho she’s probably just gonna be a cameo. The superior beauty inside has her name over it. That’s enough for me. Lol

Hyojoo updated her ig with the park man hyun pic. Glad to see she’s not going into hibernation mode lol.

more inrang promo

• Like 1

She’s not saying she cant film horror, she’s saying she cant watch it lol. She prefers works with melodramas and humanism. She recommended I FEEL PRETTY as a good movie to watch for someone with low self esteem.

10. If there's anything you can get from In-Lang. 
10. Is there's anything you can get from In-Lang.

Han Hyo-joo : I think I made a good attempt. I think it has served as an opportunity to show more maturity in my next work. It was a turning point in acting.to show more maturity in my next work. It was a turning point in acting

10. If there's anything you can get from In-Lang. 

Han Hyo-joo: I just took one off. I think I made a good attempt. I think it has served as an opportunity to show more maturity in my next work. It was a turning point in acting

• Thanks 1

@frozentundra at first i wanted her to appear but now that i know they havent even invited her, am a bit salty lmao.

hyo and pmh is love. Am always thankful she has such good caring people who are her personal cheerleaders everytime. Its also heartwarming that she’s their cheer leader too.

• Like 2

One thing I've seen several people mention in reviews is that the OST to Inrang is really good. Has anyone heard it? Anyone know if it's available to listen or buy anywhere? I found the original OST to Jin Roh quite haunting, and so I'm happy to hear that the remake has good music, too.

I havent heard it but i heard they used the original anime ost too in the movie so maybe its the same one?. Not many pple have watched jinroh in korea so to them it might still be something new?

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

Aww would've loved it if she did a cameo on Beauty Inside drama, I read the plot and it's intriguing plus it has good actors attached to it.

Anyway, I am thinking of going into hibernation y'all lmao. It is just dismal. Saw the recent numbers and those would rival Love Lies', Inrang got pushed down to number 3 by Incredibles 2. For sure there'll be more attendees for the rest of the weekend but I don't think it'd make much difference. I don't want to say the word but it's gonna flop, big time. Now I understand why it went directly to Netflix. 

I refuse to think Cold Eyes is the peak of her career lol. Well honestly I still love the Beauty Inside era the most. I'll be back when there's something to be excited about, if she finally chooses something good (not another melo/romance) or when she picks up horror :p In the meantime I hope she has a happy personal life at least;)

But she wants to do a cameo.

credits to ran:

“드라마에선 여자가 외모가 바뀌는 설정이라구요? 그럼 카메오라도 하고 싶은데. 저 하고 싶어요. 연락 주세요(웃음) 하하하.”

“The drama setting will have the girl that changed instead? Then I want to be a cameo. Want! Please call me! LOL!”

Beauty Inside drama team, do you hear this?

I think we are getting a photoshoot soon?

Well, the blame is actually going to Kim Jee Woon, but sad that the actors who worked hard and gave their all have been dragged in this. I hope Hyojoo doesnt get affected much and move on to her next work soonest. I still hope to see her smile later. :) Its actually the star power left carrying the film now. 

I don’t mind another romance or melo.As long as it is done and written well, why not. Look what happened to Inrang, lol yall excited, she also worked hard for it but didn’t went well as expected.So yeah, I’m fine with her doing romcom/melo with clear and nice script.I would also like her to do social relevant films or slice of life one.Now, there are a lot of makjang shows but if the script is written well can be a really good one.

lol I didn’t know she dislike horror. She said she can’t watch, but maybe she can shoot one? 

• Like 1

beauty inside drama is making the female lead change only once a month, so to me that kinda already undermines the point the story is trying to make. If she still has the same pretty face most of the time, it doesnt seem as hard to accept her as it would if she was different everyday. In general, plot wise, the main point from hyo’s version seems a little lost in the drama, at least to me. But it might do well as a story of its own.

Am hoping for a better project...dont mind which genre.( except horror cause like hyo i cant watch it lmao). You guys who can watch horror must really have a long life span. Am pretty sure if i watch a full horror movie without looking away, am gonna die lmaoooo. I’ve always wanted her to team up with korea’s best melo writer  no hee kyung....her dramas are as sad and humanistic as it gets. 

Am really hoping hyo does a drama next....another movie will mean seeing her late next year on screen which sounds too far away. I cant imagine how the actors feel to see their hard work for yield such poor results so soon. They didnt even get a chance to rest. But life is unpredictable and full of challenges, the best we can do is rise up when we get hit.

@kaz11 but good news tho, in hyo’s recent interview, she mentioned that she’s tried to stop calculating and tried to just act. I’m glad she’s beginning to let herself be more in the moment. I hope to see more of that in her next project.

EDIT: IF HYO WANTS A CAMEO, THEN GET HER A CAMEO!!..THE RUDENESS:joy:...so cute.

• Like 1

I don't want to be that person but I knew GS and Inrang were going to flop. What I didn't know is that it was going to be to that extent. I guess it's true that kdw's movies usually don't do well in the box office unless there's a heavy weight actor casted in the same project.

Anyway, I have a feeling her next project is a drama. 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11
32 minutes ago, adamag said:

korea’s best melo writer  no hee kyung

I'll make this an exception if it's another melo. Or perhaps with Lee Kyunghee cause I remember crying so much at how Sangdoo (Rain, Gong Hyojin) ended. From what I gather she was pretty much in-charge of the melo part of Inrang.

39 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

ol I didn’t know she dislike horror. She said she can’t watch, but maybe she can shoot one? 

Funny cause she auditioned for Whispering Corridors but yeah, I don't think horror would suit her.

@jughead2000 lmao...i cant imagine hyo filming a horror movie then not being able to watch it because she’s too scared. That’s just funny

@solaire nah. I dont think any supposed heavy weight actor would have saved gs or inrang...bad stories are bad stories. LOL

ANYWAY....HYOJOO IN A NO HEE KYUNG DRAMA is all am asking for....its all i want....i heard she contributed to BI script n hyo has mentioned liking her before.

@solaire I hope its a drama.But I wonder what is her project that she had a meeting in LA? Maybe we can watch out for that too. But yeah, she should do a drama in between now.

@adamag @kaz11 I have no idea she dislike horror.I didnt know she was scared as she is quite a tomboy running around in running man.lol she is quite good in running so I think horror will suit her. Ala train to Busan? lmao

Kim Jee Woon must be feeling gutted and blameworthy right now. I feel bad for him too, but Oh well, that’s life. I watched Hyo in Hyeri’s radio program, she keeps on checking her phone lol. I think she’s scrolling in her IG, she looks fine but surely she’s sad but then, not entirely their fault.She has done her best to deliver. 

Anyway, my worry if she takes a drama is that most actors her age are not available but let’s wait and see then.

Noo Hee Kyung is the writer of IOIL? :D Jo In sung is my first male bias and Jang jae yeol is love! 

• Like 1