Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Awww thanks @adamag Jung Woo Sung is sweet! I will add Minho as he stood up too lol

@solaire so are we convinced now that they are just food buddies? lol Hyojoo is still trying not to look at Dongwon in the eye but she is not as stiff as before now.Its not painful too watch and she is comfortable and funny during the showcase. I like the fact that they remained unbothered despite the sns backlash.

Red carpet fancam

I guess i can see how this showcase red carpet event makes up for the promo thay havent done in a while. Its probably the biggest fan event since its not just being done in a room with a more limited space. Also a lot of fans got to get signatures and pictures.

• Like 1

Inrang’s total budget is 23 billion won, net production cost is 19 billion won. Break even point is 6 million. What we are really going for is that 10 million admissions. Hopefully the press have good things to say after they watch the movie by 2pm.

• Like 1

The reviews in the video above:

Action, Conspiracy, Fantasy The perfect balance of intense psychological warfare - San Sebastian International Film Festival

Breathtaking style, the most ambitious work of director Kim Ji-woon - Screen International

A great movie with great performance - Variety

An amazing space production full of action - screen anarchy

• Like 3

I love her outfit today &just okay on july 18 but her demeanor on these 2 events were outstanding :thumbsup:. You go girl....

(Maybe hyojoo or her stylist is reading our comments about her previous outfit:P)

I hope inrang gets more than 10million ticket attendance and her acting gets high praise from legit movie critics.

• Like 1