Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Aw I wanna know what Hyo Joo said that made JWS and Minho stand up so quickly! hahaha

And yeah, 10 months is long... Hopefully that means they're planning on screening it internationally before screening it in SK.

Our girl is so gorgeous today!!!!

I love her outfit so much,she exudes elagence and so pretty:)

I'm glad she's happy and bubbly during the fan interactions:D

(I'm speechless on kdw's outfit,i'm not good in fashion but.....oh never mind:P)

@ohnoitscindy  Thanks dear friend For Videos :wub:

and about today red Carpet 

I liked their outfit (except KDW :mellow:  - Why his stylist make him wear strange outfits always :crazy:  ) but he is Still KDW and so handsome specially with this Hair style . 

I think they had natural behaviors . do you think so ? I guess they try so hard To not seem awkward beside each other and the other were Calm Like Nothing special happened about dating :)))

waiting for more pics and videos 

thank you guys for updates :)

I can't believe I got played by whale-tuna couple lmao. I was worrying they'll be more awkward than all the other times, but they just now decide to act natural (well, more natural than what we've seen from them since there's still some pics of them looking awkward). Anyway, if they acted natural in the beginning then I'm sure none of us would have suspected they were dating. Funny, how they decide not to be awkward right after the dating rumor lol 

• Like 1

Finally saw a better video. Jws is ridiculous. It starts around 7:20. So from the little i knw, it seems hyo made a pun with the word inrang and another korean word that means to get up or rise, but they didnt get it the first time. So after she explained it, the mc said hyo has been preparing it for the event so the crowd should work hard and give a better reaction lol. She told hyo to repeat it. Hyo said “its okay” as in no need to repeat but they insisted. That’s when she said the word that sound like inrang but means getting up again and jws n minho got up in that funny way lol.

I could end up being wrong tho. So hopefully a more reliable translation comes out.

• Like 3