Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@solaire Yes, guys younger than her or around her age. Was she playful with Ji Jin hee as well? She was also comfortable with Gosoo, I think the least comfy I saw her was with Ji sub and Dong won.Maybe because both men have a quiet personality as well. Jung Woo Sung is in a different league as he is extrovert. lol 

Hehe, she said she wants to do action, JCW is the man. :D But then we have to wait until he gets released from the military, but yeah surely they will get along and play around too, and might gain heaps of shippers too. 

Beauty Inside Couple

cto

Kang Ha Neul singing for her

I will post some of HJ’s clips here as I am missing her normal cheeky self lol

Daniel Henney bts

JWS interview

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Hehe, she said she wants to do action, JCW is the man. :D But then we have to wait until he gets released from the military, but yeah surely they will get along and play around too, and might gain heaps of shippers too. 

Lol I don't really mind having to wait for her next project, if it means JCW and her get paired together in a film or drama. And yeah, you're right about the shippers. I'm not going to lie and say I won't be shipping her and JCW if they ever become co-stars. Like I said before, kdw who?

• Like 1

@solaire Haha, that’s true.We’ll see, one more year before these guys get discharge.But then she has to get another work soon too as Inrang phase is almost done. And yeah, I also like that she wanted to partake in socially relevant film. I also hope she considers a cable drama, I wanted her to do a warm and slice of life cable drama, I just cant think of an available leading man near her age at the moment.

Its fun to see her old clips, whoever she is with, she is mostly playful expecially with the younger co actors.She already did a couple of travelling and holidays, its time for to pick up a new work after Inrang premiere. 

She is really quiet, its almost 2 weeks before the opening but she is nowhere to be found. I was happy she posted some cinema21 photos on her IG but I guess she will remain quiet because of the dating issue.

I wonder if she will do a cameo in beauty inside drama? I think its a must as that movie is quite associated to her name.I hope she does!

• Like 1

Can't forget this video hehe I like how comfortable she is with most of her co-stars....

@jughead2000 Yeah, I'm hoping she does a cameo in that drama, even better if they also ask PSJ. That way, we can see them together on-screen.

Edit: Just watched the video of Kang Ha Neul singing to her and lol it seems like all these younger, handsome guys really enjoy serenading her, JJY, LJS and KHN. She's a lucky lady haha.

• Like 2

I think she gets along well with a lot of guys, regardless of their age lol. Like Bae Soo Bin, Lee Seung Gi, Ji Jin Hee, Jung Woo Sung, Park Seo Joon, Yoo Yeon Suk, Jung Joon Young, Go Soo, So Ji Sub, Junho from 2PM, Lee Jong Suk, etc. She was often paired off with older costars when she was younger. 

Is Hyo Joo the one in black lol Who's the other lady? I like how she goes to all of her friend's shows :) Sweet friendship

• Like 1

Lewis pictures, the production company in charge of inrang, said in an interview that net budget cost is 19 billion won and break even point is around 6 million.

script was first written by the jeon cheol hong( he wrote admiral, the korean movie with the highest number of admissions of 17 million pple), then it was enriched by writer lee ji min ( wrote age of shadows) and then modified by the director. So all in all, they three worked on it.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002713784

• Thanks 1

So how many admissions do they need to get in order for it to be considered a box office hit? lol 8 million? 

Never watched Admiral and finally got around to finishing up Age of Shadows (my god, the first 40 minutes were a borefest!) but hoping the screenplay will be good. 

Yeah. I bet the screen play will fit the korean’s taste. Aos was a bore but it got 7.5 million. I thought that was crazy. Am hoping its good so that i get to enjoy it too. Am thinking 7.5 mil and above for it to be a hit. 10 mil n above to be a great hit.

Just saw an article confirming that the cast of 'Mission Impossible-Fallout' will be appearing on Running Man on the 22nd....Seems like 'Illang' has some serious competition, especially with the rave reviews MI has received and we all know how much Koreans like action films. Also, for some reason Koreans really seem to love Tom Cruise? Lol he's really popular over there.

• Like 1

This is cool. The members of BTOB drew inspiration from the 'Beauty Inside' for their official solo concert. 

Also, it seems like Viki acquired the license and will be translating BI soon. :) 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

Had time to watch all the videos and I like her chemistry with tuna and HYR. I am also hoping that the story is good, Inrang is done with style but I find the action too slick... but I shall refrain from watching promo materials now, lol. When I watched the trailers of Beauty Inside I wasn't that impressed but the film turned out to be much better and compelling.

I guess it's safe to say there will be no magazine covers nor variety guesting. But is this true? I just had to -- she's too pretty here, lol. 

I don't understand the language so :P. Can't wait for next appearance.

I bet when kdw is gonna be watching the movie and sees his chemistry with hyojoo he’ll be like “wow....is this me” lmao. He speaks a lot abt being bad in romances and in a previous interview he said its hard to find a good partner for onscreen chemistry  considering his age lol. Am still eyeing the scene where they are shyly staring. 

Wednesday is so far away lol but heaven knows that if hyo comes out with a straight serious face, am gonna just mute every other pic from that event in my timeline lol. Also seems like the the dating issue has died down...i hardly see anyone referencing it on naver. So am guessing everything is gonna be just fine, thank god. 

@kaz11what exactly as you asking if its true. The trip to japan? You mentioned not understanding the language, did you mean the song in the pic background?

• Like 1

@kaz11 this is when Hyojoo went to Japan for a pictorial for Instyle I think? KDW was there too for a different business? Dont like her wardrobe but she is beautiful in that vid. Seriously bitter knetz, who lucked out? lol.

Anyway, WB released a still and article about KMY and KDW yesterday. No still for Lee Yoon Hee - Jong Kyung yet, are they even planning to? So far, I noticed that WB hasn't promoted the romance line on this movie, not sure if they even have plans to do it. 

So are we seeing our girlie tomorrow? Hope she shines bright, wear a nice dress, gorgeous and happy! 

Missing Impossible got hype in Korea, Running Man and red carpet yesterday, I am really disliking Warner B now.

Edit:

@adamag kdw is handsome as Im Joong Kyung, he looks very tough and manly and younger with his short hair. I liked the MBC video, it has a bit of melo music on their scenes. I particularly liked the scene wherein IJK was waiting for LYH near the tower, and LYH said "let's go" and grabbed his arm? Hyojoo is so natural there, oh well she has always been natural in creating chemistry with whoever she is with anyway. lol

• Like 1

@jughead2000Hyo’s wardrobe was horrible in that video. Especially those ridiculous shoes she wore. But she was pretty

I like the mbc video too. The music was a great addition. I also loved that scene. Honestly i liked a lot of their scenes. Yeah i was more on the watch put for kdw than hyo when watching the romance scenes cause i knew she would deliver. Am glad kdw seems to be flowing with her tune. I was a little worried abt chemistry but most of those worries have died down. I also just love hyo’s general look in here. Her make-up and dress color.

• Like 1

@adamag she is pretty in Inrang, I also like the look. I think she still has one wardrobe, the brown one. Hyo has logged in to her IG and liked a post from syd_lim, her old Beauty Inside poster. I wonder how did she find it. hehe. Her IG comments and feeds are full of her Jongsuk shippers tho. lol

Is there anywhere near this interview that Hyojoo calls these guys “hyungs”? or I just missed it? If she calls KDW hyung, I would believe her press release statement lol

• Like 1