Quantcast
ohnoitscindy

Han Hyo Joo 한효주

I was gonna mention the oppa thing too but she called kmy oppa too, so yh like @kaz11said, it doesnt count.

y’all this thread is moving way too fast. I like it.

• Like 1

Okay, so she must be dating JWS then because she called him sunbaenim~!

Tuna-Whale is just a cover for the real power couple of Inrang! lol jk

I would've thought she would call tuna sunbaenim because she acts so strictly professional with him in public where they think they won't be caught *cough

And yeah, like she must've been real close by if they were able to go to the market and buy stuff together... using only one bag. But then again, here in Cali, we have to pay for plastic bags so maybe they were cheap and didn't want to get a second bag lol.

Guest kaz11

And Hyo actually goes out without a purse? Lol

Cheap. Umm since when did hyo n kdw lack money lol. That bag he’s holding looks super full lol. Like its gonna burst lmao but i bet kdw was like “oppa gat this”

lmaoooooooooooooo. Am dying

• LOL 1

This interview couldn't come at a worse time lol wish it was released earlier before the dating rumors erupted online

Sigh, working in front of the computer all the time, I have a habit of checking naver from time to time.now Im scared because of that interview hahaha sigghhh Hyojooooo lmao.

Anyway, seems like she is very determine to hide something, from this small interviews up to the way she behaves in public, I can’t imagine how stressed she is when that photo came out.For the first time in her longtime career, I think, her private life was quite exposed to everyone.

Can she now guest to 2d1n? Haha good she didnt confirm, the boys will be brokenhearted haha

Tokki deleted the old one and reposted this one:

Looks like she changed the words to "Me and Dong Won oppa are not a chatter, but we exchanged views about the message and acting for <Inrang> on the set." 

So guess she meant they're both quiet individuals?

Also, non-dating rumors related, but she only mentioned films as her next project?! GO PICK A DRAMA!!!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, solaire said:

This interview couldn't come at a worse time lol wish it was released earlier before the dating rumors erupted online

*side eyes cine 21* 

Good! I was thinking she might also mean that one too. That might save her. But y’all she’s saying she and kdw are quiet pple in general but they hit it right off. Am cool with that.:glasses:

@ohnoitscindy that’s good then. we can rest a bit from having a trending and NB day.lmao

I hope she also pick a drama! If not pick a drama next year with the guys your age from military (jcw, lmh, ksh) :rolleyes:

work is different from private life anw lol

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

Maybe after W she didn’t want to take on a drama role again, lol. Well, perhaps not too soon. Wonder when is her next project.

But we still have to finish promo for  Inrang so I’m not going to think about that haha. Sorry if I find everything much too interesting right now. 

Hmm same taste in music. Well, she likes Damien Rice. Ok. They really just enjoy food y’all. 

Lollloll. That his new interview right? @ohnoitscindy I know he has a new ps that got released today. Thats the one. Lol at the coincidence. He address both pictures n eating during a time when he has a rumor surrounding those things. How funny lol. Am dying guys. Really?

Is Hyojoo a good eater too?

Hmm seems like they share a lot in common, that’s why they kind of clicked.Its not obvious until we have seen the photo.

I'm not much a Kdrama watcher (don't have the attention span) but I just miss seeing her so frequently when she's busy with a drama lol.

But yeah, that is from the latest magazine interview hahaha. This is the gift that keeps giving lmao

Yeah, she always talks about how much she loves to eat. Remember her guesting on Running Man when she had to work for all that food lol. 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

If the countless sightings of Hyojoo in restaurants are an indication, yeah, she loves food. So they really bonded over food... perhaps they are telling the truth after all, lmao. 

Girls, we are a popular thread right now I wanna stop, lol. 

12 minutes ago, adamag said:

Lollloll. That his new interview right? @ohnoitscindy I know he has a new ps that got released today. Thats the one. Lol at the coincidence. He address both pictures n eating during a time when he has a rumor surrounding those things. How funny lol. Am dying guys. Really?

Yes I believe that is the recent prestige magazine interview. I am seriously dying of laughter. :lol:

We are on hot topics! I just cant snip it, I have to upload it to a PB and paste the url here. Such an old fashion forum lol sorry soompi

8 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

If the countless sightings of Hyojoo in restaurants are an indication, yeah, she loves food. So they really bonded over food... perhaps they are telling the truth after all, lmao. 

Hahaha and here we are thinking they're dating. But who knows. They might be partly telling the truth. But if they really are just friends and nothing more then how awkward for them lol everyone including Knetz are convinced that they're an item

• Like 1

Honestly, we havent felt this way in a while. Once this dies down, we’ll die down too but this feels like an opportunity that will never come again. Also its not our fault that new tea keeps coming everytime we are abt to retire. Where are you guys seeing these hot topic thing? Let me go have a look.

• Like 1