Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

1 minute ago, solaire said:

That's possible, but what explains the awkwardness between them? If they are good friends like their agencies claim then they should act natural, but I've never seen HJ act so unlike herself. 

This reminds me of SHK and KDW when there were rumors of them dating. SHK kinda of distant herself from him after that. 

6 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

We need an English-translated article, there might be more ways to interpret her statements. Another interesting thing, she wants to star in a film with a social message and she mentioned 1987, tuna’s film as an example. Maybe they really just like to eat out together and talk about acting and movies, lol. 

teehee this is possible.Cmon we go out and talk about movies and work related stuff while doing grocery.lmao

But seriously, Hyojoo if you are close friends, just casually say it like what you say about Lee Seung Gi.

Guest kaz11

I think she’s just being careful. The HJ now is definitely not the one that I’m used to seeing, it’s like two different personas, the private one looking comfortable next to tuna and an awkward celeb next to him. 

That LA photo tells a lot. Their casual clothes, him carrying a shopping bag and she’s not even carrying a handbag or something. 

7 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

I think she’s just being careful. The HJ now is definitely not the one that I’m used to seeing, it’s like two different personas, the private one looking comfortable next to tuna and an awkward celeb next to him. 

That LA photo tells a lot. Their casual clothes, him carrying a shopping bag and she’s not even carrying a handbag or something. 

YG and BH: They are on their way for a meal with a group of friends. You only saw them because they are the known actors.

Guest kaz11
18 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

YG and BH: They are on their way for a meal with a group of friends. You only saw them because they are the known actors.

So they went shopping, first. And I wonder who are their friends, they have common friends? In LA? Lol omg I’m dissecting this way too much. 

Guest kaz11
9 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

And yep, they have common friends @kaz11 , Inrang or GS casts? lol

Yes but none of them was spotted with the two in LA. 

This is all too funny. The fact their agencies said, "The two of them are close colleagues who often like to share good places to eat with each other, so they grabbed a few meals together along with other people since their schedules matched up." So let me get this straight, they were pretty much having meals together the entire time that she was in LA. Also, they call them "close colleagues," but according to HJ they didn't talk much on set, just about their characters in Inrang. Yet, in another interview KDW mentioned that through Inrang, HJ and him were able to get close unlike during GS where they only had 3 scenes together.

Just want to say that people who don't have much to talk about don't just meet up various times and have dinner together abroad.  

I love that we're giving her so much crap lmao 

Other Hyo Joo fans are all over her IG posting support for her and stuff and here we are making fun of her statement lmaaaaoooo

I need to ban NB from my browser but I'm a masochist T-T

• Like 1

Like do u guys really think there were other friends. Am still unsure abt that. 

Lets just assume there were, why are they going together to meet those friends. They can leave from their separate locations and meet there. Also even with the shopping thing. When i and my friend shop, we buy our separate things and carry them individually in different shopping bags. But these two looked like they shopped together. Whatever they shopped for, jap food or so. kdw is dilligently carrying that bag despite it looking like it would burst while hyo is just smiling tagging along. 

You guys should not pay attention to NB. 

I also love that we are giving her crap lol. Sounds like something my sister would do if i was in this position. Of course, we hope for her well being and love her a lot but if we keep acting like she feel sick or something, it doesnt feel right.

Tokki got it translated, so she said really that she doesnt talk much to KDW oppa lol.

Man, I already saw a comment saying that “but you went overseas” lmao sigh. I hope she doenst trend again today. I need a bit of a break lol

Okay, so she must be dating JWS then because she called him sunbaenim~!

Tuna-Whale is just a cover for the real power couple of Inrang! lol jk

I would've thought she would call tuna sunbaenim because she acts so strictly professional with him in public where they think they won't be caught *cough

And yeah, like she must've been real close by if they were able to go to the market and buy stuff together... using only one bag. But then again, here in Cali, we have to pay for plastic bags so maybe they were cheap and didn't want to get a second bag lol.