Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Busan Film Festival? I didn't even know Hyo Joo or KDW attended it last year lol. 

I want to think Hyo Joo flew back to California so she hide and be with KDW until they're both forced to come back to Seoul lmaoooo 

I saw a pic a long time ago of him being there unofficially and also heard someone say they saw hyo there too. I thought they were maybe meeting pple  becoz of golden slumber or just films in general

here:

Guest kaz11

@adamag and @jughead2000 how come you girls aren’t on our ship but know more? Lmao. I am also curious when they started dating, lol. I’d still say they started seeing each other after GS filming. 

@kaz11 hehe I ship Hyojoo with anyone who treats her good. If she is really dating kdw and he treats her right, I am in. lol But I love analysing and investigating, hehe. They have not confirmed it yet anyway :p  even if I am 85% convinced they are dating. lol How about you? 

The articles in naver are now publishing the stolen photo. And it is talking about the effect to the movie. They also added that Jung Woo Sung also has some issues on his own. lol Scandalous Inrang casts.

We are on hot pages in soompi earlier lol

What? Us on hot pages? Wow lol. The rumour is even promoting us too. Lmao

@kaz11 I knew all these things before since i follow a lot of fan accounts. I just never made any romantic connection. I really just thought they were friends. But now that the possibility of a romance has been brought up, am rearranging everything n looking again. Lol.

After i stopped actively shipping jongjoo because i was getting too serious, i decided to not do serious shipping again lol. Like @jughead2000 i decided that any one hyo chooses is my ship. I will just playfully ship her with pple i personally like. Now that kdw is looking like he COULD be the one for now, am also considering him lol. 

girlssssssss  hyo’s interview just came out lol. She said she n kdw dont talk much. Lmaooooooooooo.

link cr to @jughead2000

http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=90606

she’s also saying a lot of interesting things like how she looks forward to the director showing her her new face. She said it was hard but she trusted the director. Looks like she hasnt watched the movie yet.

• Like 1

Director Kim Ji-woon said, " What kind of character did you want Lee to be?

In some ways, I wish I could feel a little sexy. The director probably tried to get another face I hadn't shown. Maybe after watching the movie, I will thank the director for bringing up my new face.

looks like she wanted to be sexy too but she doesnt know if she suceeded since she hasnt watched the movie lol.

Guest kaz11

Oh Hyojoo. Lol. In public she seems to be ignoring him though haha. 

Eta: I used GT and she said she and Dongwon oppa don’t talk a lot but on the set they exchanged opinions on acting and the message of In Rang. 

Also i think there might be two ways to read this

- It will be the second time for actor Kang Dong-won to work together since Golden Slumber (2017).

This is the second operation with Jung Woo-sung since " The Watchers " (2013), and Kim Moo-yeol also appeared in the SBS drama " Iljimae " (2008). It is convenient because actors and actresses can spend less time to get to know each other if they try to work together. Dongwon nor I don't speak much, but we exchanged views on the message and acting in Inrang.

She might be saying they dont talk much or altho they are generally quiet people, they ended up talking while filming. But i dont know lol. Maybe when a much better translation comes out, we’ll find out. But am still laffing y’all

Not sure if you guys are interested in the other cast members interviews, but I'll post them just in case:

KMY: http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=90608

CMH: http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=90610

JWS: http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=90607 (he mentions both her and KDW in his part of the interview)

KDW: http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=90605  (Seems like he'll start filming Tsunami LA in late August??)

That interview was in April? Ahh I'm confused what's going on between them. :unsure:

Somebody needs to put a timeline 

10 minutes ago, adamag said:

Also i think there might be two ways to read this

- It will be the second time for actor Kang Dong-won to work together since Golden Slumber (2017).

This is the second operation with Jung Woo-sung since " The Watchers " (2013), and Kim Moo-yeol also appeared in the SBS drama " Iljimae " (2008). It is convenient because actors and actresses can spend less time to get to know each other if they try to work together. Dongwon nor I don't speak much, but we exchanged views on the message and acting in Inrang.

She might be saying they dont talk much or altho they are generally quiet people, they ended up talking while filming. But i dont know lol. Maybe when a much better translation comes out, we’ll find out. But am still laffing y’all

Seems to me that she's sayin they don't talk much during filming except exchanging opinions about Inrang. But privately or after filming we don't know how much they have talk to the point that they are seen hanging out together in LA. 

Guest kaz11

We need an English-translated article, there might be more ways to interpret her statements. Another interesting thing, she wants to star in a film with a social message and she mentioned 1987, tuna’s film as an example. Maybe they really just like to eat out together and talk about acting and movies, lol. 

4 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

We need an English-translated article, there might be more ways to interpret her statements. Another interesting thing, she wants to star in a film with a social message and she mentioned 1987, tuna’s film as an example. Maybe they really just like to eat out together and talk about acting and movies, lol. 

That's possible, but what explains the awkwardness between them? If they are good friends like their agencies claim then they should act natural, but I've never seen HJ act so unlike herself. 

• Like 1

Yeah, it is a bit ambiguous and can read off as both options so hard to tell with the Eng trans we have now. Hopefully she meant that they're both quiet people and not that they don't talk much at all otherwise that's gonna come bite her in the butt lol. 

I thought filming for Tsunami LA already started? o_O 

Hesitant but interested in what she means by wanting her character being sexy lol. Does that mean we will get a bed scene :ph34r:

@adamag I just copied and pasted the image address lol

• Like 1