Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11
4 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

They had Han Ye Ri today, sadly everyone is fixated on the Inrang leads issue lol more than anything else. Their article is still no.2 trending. 

Oh, no. I feel bad for Han Yeri. I know it's not their fault but WB Korea and their timing suck.

So formidable in stills alone <3

I bet they are having a blast trying to change promo technique because the men visaul promo wont be working as well anymore. 

Would be dramatic if they now release couple stills. Lmaoooo

in the hyr still articles, they mentioned that her role is short but intense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Tides have slowed down a bit so right now is probably considered the calm before the storm once they start attending public appearances together next week lol

HYR looks incredible in those stills. I'm excited to see her character. 

This was posted sometime today amidst all the chaos lol

• Like 2

Since we got our actual first hyo dating rumor( i know there’s been one before, but its been so long ago) . I just thought a copy of the denial should be here for back reading purposes. Also we need our own copy.

Kang Dong Won is currently preparing to film a movie in the United States. Han Hyo Joo is also in the United States, but to meet with representatives for a different movie as well as a personal vacation. The two of them are close friends and often share locations of good restaurants with each other. Their schedules matched up so they shared some meals together with some friends. The photo was taken as they were on their way to eat with others, but since these two are very recognizable actors, there was a lot of interest in them only.”
— YG Entertainment

“During Han Hyo Joo’s time in the United States for a meeting for a movie representative and vacation in May, part of her time there overlapped with Kang Dong Won’s so they had meals with other friends a few times. They are good junior-senior friends who have worked on several works together such as Golden Slumber and Inrang.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guest kaz11

I consider this her first actual dating scandal, lol, cause there is an "evidence" and not just account of sightings and such.

I know i heard @solairecomparing them with songsong and how song song also said similar things wen they were caught in NY and Bali. But i really didnt know how very similar it was until i actually looked it up a few minutes ago out of interest and its so similar lmao. Like 90% similar. Shk said same thing abt being in bali to discuss a project too lol.  Am not implying that that means hyo is dating anyone, i just find it so funny.

@solaireMaybe dispatch has nothing on them

@kaz11 first dating rumour it is!

@WB,  what do you have for us today? We need to promote this movie so that it can be a big hit. U guys are really sleeping on us.

1 hour ago, solaire said:

I'm a bit surprised by the fact that Dispatch didn't release pictures after they denied the rumor.

I noticed dispatch does not really divulge photos on such high profile actors. Like Songsong, they did not released anything until they announced their marriage. Its either they don't have or they are paid. lol 

I also don't think its the first time they hang out, so not sure why dispatch has been quiet. If they have something, please release it after Inrang. I have enough for now, I'm even scared to go to naver :D

On the other hand, aren't we glad that Hyo has been travelling a lot and enjoying her free time? I am happy for her, she deserves it.

Dating or not, she seems to click with KDW off cam (I might be bias, but sounds like kdw finds her beautiful as he is always mentioning it), that's good. Seems like she is also single, as I mentioned to @adamag because if she is dating somebody else, and she is meeting another friend overseas to hang out, that's just not right. lol

Now, rumours of sightings are coming out, not sure about the Japan, Itaewon, and Busan, can you translate? Its fine, but I hope this goes out after Inrang. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&amp;aid=0000659327

4 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

. Seems like she is also single, as I mentioned to @adamag because if she is dating somebody else, and she is meeting another friend overseas to hang out, that's just not right. lol

Didnt u hear bh entertainment?! She didnt go there to meet another friend but went to meet a movie representative!:naughty:

Re: her "Hollywood meeting", I don't think she was there for that lol. But I remember many years ago LBH brought a bunch of labelmate portfolios to a meeting with an American film rep. Anyway, Korean stars don't just "meet up as friends" overseas IMO lol. 

She's really been enjoying her travels... California, Jeju, and Paris.. I'm envious lol. 

These past 2 days have been a bag of emotions so I'm anxious to see new promo material for Inrang/Illang/Jin-Roh/w.e the name is now. Fashion photoshoot with the main trio please :) I want to see her sandwiched between KDW and JWS :ph34r:

Oh WB did drop a new 30s trailer but nothing new from what I remember.. Too lazy to find and repost here though so lol

15 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

I noticed dispatch does not really divulge photos on such high profile actors. Like Songsong, they did not released anything until they announced their marriage. Its either they don't have or they are paid. lol

They have revealed quite a few a list celebrity couples like Won Bin and Lee Na Young, as well as KTH and Rain. But yeah, I'm sure they know other a list couples, but just haven't said anything because they're either paid to keep quiet or probably know someone who works for them.

Anyway, I saw a few comments from knetz saying that it might just be media play to promote their new film, but there's no way that's true. I've read a few of his interviews and he really hates it when people pay attention to his personal life instead of his work. Plus, both of them are well-known actors who are known for attracting movie viewers with just their name alone.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, solaire said:

They have revealed quite a few a list celebrity couples like Won Bin and Lee Na Young, as well as KTH and Rain. But yeah, I'm sure they know other a list couples, but just haven't said anything because they're either paid to keep quiet or probably know someone who works for them.

Anyway, I saw a few comments from knetz saying that it might just be media play to promote their new film, but there's no way that's true. I've read a few of his interviews and he really hates it when people pay attention to his personal life instead of his work. Same applies with HJ, she's really private when it comes to her personal life. Plus, both of them are well-known actors who are known for attracting movie viewers with just their name alone.

Do you think its mediaplay? But if it is, then the photo should have been released in Korean portals That photo was in weibo weeks ago, before it came out in IG, I knew some kdw fans who already saw it but didn’t post it. Someone just intentionally created an account to post the photo, then it went viral. I don’t think its media play, I know Inrang has high budget but both kdw and hhj are very private to risk their personal life just to promote a movie. 

I cant imagine how surprised hyojoo is when the photo went online. 

Anyway, whatever these evil knetz say, an actor’s personal life is theirs. Hyojoo didnt do anything wrong this time, so hope that she stays unbothered.

Yeah, no freaking way is this media play lmao. Photo was taken in May in the USA and shared on Weibo only to be spread over a month later. Like @solaire said, KDW and HHJ are sought out chungmuro actors that have proven their worth as box office attraction, they don't need a dating scandal to attract moviegoers. They're both super private people so no way would they be okay with partaking in something like that. People are just in denial lol

@adamag Maybe for a TV spot or video ad lol. Getting bored watching the same scenes but at least it's coming out in 2 weeks. I better be able to watch it at my local CGV theater soon after its Korean release :angry: No variety guestings it seems like.. Guess Hyo Joo is keeping her word to the 1n2d boys that she'll come when she doesn't have to promote anything lol. JJY must be devastated right now lul

@jughead2000 Thanks for sharing the link. Hopefully someone can translate the bits of their other sightings. I'm curious to know when they first started dating lol. Wonder if they were dating when he was on his Asian fanmeeting tour and they asked him about her lol. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Do you think its mediaplay? But if it is, then the photo should have been released in Korean portals That photo was in weibo weeks ago, before it came out in IG, I knew some kdw fans who already saw it but didn’t post it. Someone just intentionally created an account to post the photo, then it went viral. I don’t think its media play, I know Inrang has high budget but both kdw and hhj are very private to risk their personal life just to promote a movie. 

I cant imagine how surprised hyojoo is when the photo went online. 

Anyway, whatever these evil knetz say, an actor’s personal life is theirs. Hyojoo didnt do anything wrong this time, so hope that she stays unbothered.

Nah. Neither of them are the type of people to pull these kinds of pr stunts. Another article even addressed these comments and said that it wouldn't be good for their public image, if that was the case, since generally speaking a dating scandal isn't a good thing to have.

According to that article, there are fan accounts of them being spotted in seoul, japan , itaewon and also speaking to some overseas movie producers in the busan film festival last year. I think journalists are just digging up stuff now. I remember hearing things abt the busan and japan sometime ago but I cant remember when. 

Meanwhile, kdw is abroad lol(according to that article) I think hyo is back from her paris trip so who knows.