Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

There is more Hyo, I could not understand a thing so don’t know what to feel. lol but she was doing more narration I think that’s her voice.lol She has a scene with Hyeri, I heard ha ji ma haha.

There is also a showbiz korea clip of their presscon, she said She felt like she isn’t qualified for the role. I wont lie, am a bit nervous about the feedback for her, seems like she isn’t confident of her performance. I hope she does fine tho, I don’t want to read reviews like she is a mismatch or she lacks versatility or she felt short, etc. I read one Cesibon review and they said that Hyojoo was a mismatch and wasn’t convincing as an elite socialite, budding actress.lol I haven’t watched that movie, otherwise she was praised for Beauty Inside, Always, Love 911, etc. So I hope she does well here

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

There is definitely more to Yoonhee than your damsel in distress, yes, she seems to be one in his presence (possibly to attract him, she needs protecting, etc.) but notice the look she shoots him when they’re  running. She also (I think that’s her) has a scene wherein she breaks down crying. I am optimistic even if she seems to have lost her confidence. I could never know what an actor is thinking. Coming from a drama project in which I thought she delivered poor acting and for which she got a lot of criticism, too, she went on to promote it and she was bright. 

@jughead2000 she was decent in CSB, but I found her a bit unconvincing in scenes wherein she smokes. 

All of her scenes in the trailer look fine to me but of course i cant use it alone to know her whole performance. In this trailer, we see her being protected by kdw a lot but then we also have scenes of her going somewhere alone in the dark...so that makes one curious. She only narrates in the beginning n the ending tho. In the beginning, she’s saying something like: its a hell, once you get in, you cant get out. 

in the ending, i think she basically saying whats written on her character poster about how not knowing who to blame is the worst.

that scene between her n hyr got me curious. I didnt see the red riding hood book tho. Maybe i missed it?

Well i guess they decided to officially release it after it leaked lol. I will post it now so that we have a copy.

I really like hyo’s voice. There’s something calming and soothing about it. After knowing what’s she saying in the end....her voice and the meaning of her words makes it all sadder. Also i like hw the director starts with her speaking and ends with her speaking. Inrang fighting!

• Like 4

Guest kaz11

The best thing about Hyojoo is her voice:) her voice acting is top notch. 

Waiting for English subs.  

Hyo joo has a soft and calm voice, it suits her face/visuals.That’s why I was surprised watching her interviews and bts, thought she was one typical, prim and proper actress, didn’t thought she was silly and “naughty”. lol 

She was in Jeju with JSY, saw a lot of autographs and JSY also posted photos and IG stories, does Hyojoo has a no picture for public posting policy? :D Why is she hiding her beautiful face? lol Such a weird girl. She’s making us miss her more lol

I “stalked” JSY and seems like she had some photos with the staffs where they stayed (?) but Hyojoo is no where to be found in that photo. Maybe she was with someone else as well? haha, wherever and whoever she is with, hope she had a good time and was able to drain all her negative emotions from Lee Yoon Hee and Inrang shoot. :)

• Like 1

So this is the schedule for promo for now? I hope this isnt all because i cant understand how the first promo event is on the 18th, a week before its release lol. I dont see any vlive event yet so maybe that comes before these.

• Like 1

Girlssss hyojoo is in paris. Dont ask me how she got there lol. Am still in shock. But she’s looking so chic in that wine top and jeans

Okay i think she’s there for a photoshoot. Her whole styling team ( parkmanhyun, miseon and ms. kim ) are in paris too. Hopefully they will soon spam us with photos because that usually happens whenever hyo has a photoshoot.
  • Like 2

Guest kaz11
1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Will I finally get my Tuna-Whale photo shoot?! Lmao

!

finally a photo shoot. This promo is saved. Lmao 

It might end up being a lipault cf or photoshoot lol since lipault is affiliated in paris. I dont know but paris seems a bit extreme for a movie photoshoot lol. Can they really do that?! Anyway am eager for any new hyo content coming my way.

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

If it’s for a magazine shoot it’s not unheard-of to go abroad. And the timing. Paris is perfect for a concept shoot for Inrang, I’m thinking of the vivid colors used in the film. Actors typically do photo shoots and interviews to promote a film. 

I dont mind whoever is Hyo with for this shoot, or better if she is doing a solo shoot, as long as she is comfortable ;) and can enjoy her time in Paris. I hope it is a mag shoot

Nice to see her some doing some work lol

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

The way things are going I think it’s going to be solo. I hope they ask her interesting questions. If they’re gonna have a Cine21 shoot (film not fashion mag) it’s more likely group. 

Anyone know the date of media screening and press con?

With how bad inrang promo has been , i wont even be surprised if we dont get a complete group photoshoot. Anyway i hope the paris one is a solo too rather than lipault because that means we will get more diverse pictures and also an interview. Yay!

These are the only info on inrang schedule. Am not too familiar with all these events so maybe one of them involves a media screening? If not then there’s been no news.

7/18 ~ InRang Showcase

7/23 ~ InRang Lotte Cinema Chewing Chat (kakaotalk)

7/24 ~ InRang CGV Live Talk

7/25 ~ InRang Opens

7/28 ~ InRang Stage Greeting

• Like 1