Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@jughead2000 Here's the English translated clips :)

Minho's face when JSY said they go clubbing lol

Also, looks like there'll be an Inrang TV spot interview tomorrow on KBS2

Also, this.

I would love to see an all female cast ensemble action film! 

• Like 5

There have been different versions of the korean  oceans 8 and i have seen hyo in all of them. Please make it. Okay when jsy said they go clubbing sometimes...my reaction was the same as minho’s lol. I just cant imagine hyo joo clubbing haha. But am glad. Interview tomorrow! Happy to see hyo again.

Live streaming link to interview.

https://t.co/JbP3eoFKhq?amp=1

• Like 2

I am watching the subbed life bar ep and too bad minho starts talking about how handsome he, jws n kdw are when he was asked about the movie he was shooting with hyo smh.:mellow: we would have gotten more tea on hyo lol. Jsy said hyo likes white wine and they drink it with chicken.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adamag said:

I am watching the subbed life bar ep and too bad minho starts talking about how handsome he, jws n kdw are when he was asked about the movie he was shooting with hyo smh.:mellow: we would have gotten more tea on hyo lol. Jsy said hyo likes white wine and they drink it with chicken.

Its annoying that even Hyo is the second in billing, media is trying to sell these  so called “handsome oppas” for Inrang. I’m gonna get mad if they do a photoshoot, three of them leaving Hyo behind. I guess I just have to get use to it.

If they do that, can Hyo just do her solo photoshoot to promote the movie? I don’t really care about her not joining kdw or jws, Its just annoying that they leave her behind as she is a female.

Do you think she’ll do some (solo) photoshoots soon to help promote? She seems busy but I’m not sure what she is doing right now.lol It will be good to see her go overseas for photoshoot and talk about Inrang. Its been awhile since she has done one, last was Instlye I think.

I heard about an upcoming melodrama, regarding the author of UF, Nice Man, coming back next year, I thought about Hyo.

They have an interview later, surely it will be all about these “handsome actors” and Hyo being lucky to work with them (they’re not even my type, if Hyo isn’t in Inrang, I wont even dare to check the trailer lol). 

• Like 1

Yeah. Am already angry lol. In the life bar episode....(based on the translation) minho said he, jws and kdw are (the) three main characters in the movie and i was like what?! Dude appeared once in the trailer. Is clearly a supporting character. He could not even mention the female lead. But i dont blame him. Its annoying to see him get more attention than the real main character lol. His fans have been  misbehaving on twitter too. If one of them sees this they will probably attack me but they should come.

If they dont include her in a photoshoot....that would be the last straw. I really wish han ye ri was promoting coz then we wont see hyojoo be so alone. we can also see the girls play and tease each other and even get their own photoshoot. Dont care of they leave the boys out. I actually like most of the men in this movie but am irritated.

yeah am also actually waiting for news of her photoshoot. She should have one.

i guess one gets to really see how Male centric korea is when it affects someone they care about. I have never been more critical of korea’s gender system.

anyway end of rant. This is the hd of part of hyo’s bts. They didnt show all becos.......you know why.

• Like 2

@adamag I’ll back you up lmao 

I think Minho likes the attention of having him beside these two senior actors, but hope he wont also forget to mention the female lead, the second billing next to the lead. Also, KDW is the sole face on the promotional posters, if Inrang doesn’t do well, can he take most of the blame then? lol Kidding. I now get what you all are saying, realized how male centric is Korean film industry is. I’m annoyed and I feel its unfair for Hyo but I’m glad she has always been chill and classy upon dealing with these kind of things. It doesn’t really bother her and she can always stand on her own ground. 

I remember Jin Seo Yeon saying Hyo has a really good personality, and also easy going. I already had a lot of biases in K-ent, but her personality is my favorite so far.

I hope she does her own photoshoot soon, I also want to see her with KDW and JWS on the covers for visual purposes but wont expect it to happen now, so I hope she gets to do some cover magazine soon alone for Inrang promo. 

Tho, Hyo and JSY clubbing lololol

• Like 2

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't bothered by how they seemed to exclude her during the press conference. Those three probably got along really well during the shooting of the film, but it was sorta off-putting watching all three standing in one corner while there was a huge gap between her and the rest of them. Yet again, at least Jung Woo Sung did something to fix the situation, but it was still awkward to watch.

45 minutes ago, solaire said:

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't bothered by how they seemed to exclude her during the press conference. Those three probably got along really well during the shooting of the film, but it was sorta off-putting watching all three standing in one corner while there was a huge gap between her and the rest of them. Yet again, at least Jung Woo Sung did something to fix the situation, but it was still awkward to watch.

Maybe its just me, but the awkwardness between Hyo and KDW is becoming uncomfortable to watch. That I just wanted her to do a solo interview or promo for the movie lol instead of them excluding her.

There is a certain kroo kroo...

I mean comparing it to all her other past co stars including JWS during Cold Eyes.

I think this is the only time Hyo joo spoke during the interview, that she was asked about her role (?). please translate :) 

Really? In terms of awkardness...i think the video you just shared has less than all their other interviews. Or are u talking about the press con one?

Also this interview is very short. Was expecting something longer 

17 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Maybe its just me, but the awkwardness between Hyo and KDW is now uncomfortable to watch. That I just wanted her to do a solo interview or promo for the movie.lol

Same, I used to wish they would do a photoshoot together, but now I'm not so sure. While they were promoting 'Golden Slumber' I thought Hyo Joo was the awkward one, but boy was I wrong. Kang Dong Won is just as awkward as she was during the press conference for 'Inrang.' I do wonder why they're so awkward around each other.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I mean comparing it to all her other past co stars including JWS during Cold Eyes.

oh okay. i can agree with you here. in comparison to her other co stars, she n kdw have more awkwardness between them. Unfortunately I cannot  make out why because there are many reasons why people are awkward with each other lol.

But i don't think to me the awkwardness is so bad that i would want her to be alone lol.

• Like 1

@adamag only if they continue to exclude her lol

@solaire I was also hoping to see a photoshoot of them as a couple, watching Inrang bts, seems like they will look good onscreen visually.But not sure if it will happen, as they are not marketing them as a couple, but more of the “visual men”.KDW is just an awkward person himself, but this time Hyo is awkward too, so they’re uncomfortable to watch. I feel like Jisub and Hyo were awkward before too, but KDW and Hyo is worse :D She was fun to watch with Go soo even tho he was married.

Anyhow, happy to see Hyo.1 more month to go before Inrang!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamag said:

oh okay. i can agree with you here. in comparison to her other co stars, she n kdw have more awkwardness between them. Unfortunately I cannot  make out why because there are many reasons why people are awkward with each other lol.

But i don't think to me the awkwardness is so bad that i would want her to be alone lol.

I guess one of the reasons could be because kdw finds her attractive and can't really talk to her. :lol:

Yeah I felt really offended when Minho said they are the main characters and left Hyojoo's name out. (but then again I felt amused at the same time when those who heard jokingly asked him ''Are you complimenting yourself??!'' Not sure to laugh or hate him :lol: I guess he unintentionally boasted to the rest about being cast along with 2 good looking actors :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Yeah. I think this is the first time i have seen them not too awkward and am still trying to know what he said lol. But from the few translations i have seen...it sounds like he’s teasing her which puts some of my worries aside lol. Now that i have calmed down....i need that photoshoot btw hyo n kdw and hyo n hyr. I hope i get it. I like looking at good visauls. 

Hyo was awkward with sjs becos she was his fan and probably had some mixed feelings i think. Projecting that awkwardness to  the one btw her n tuna might just set the tuna-whale ship asail lol. But honestly...i just like everyone in this movie...want them to get along without being awkward...do goofy stuffs.....play fun games......tease each other and be happy. Thankfully we saw a little bit of that in this short interview and that’s all i really want.

• Like 1

Someone translated in one of the comments from a different IG post :)

raninugra@fairycouple1822 halo (talking about lyh role that swaying the heart of im jungkyung)
Host: so how is it? What did u to this beast heart? I’m saying beast bcs I’m the one who wearing a wolf costume here haha it’s okay right?
Kdw: yeah
Hhj: yeah anyhow, bcs i need to open im jungkyung heart, so I need to show/express something from myself... (suddenly they bursts into laughter)
Kdw: something you have, and show like beauty?
*laughter*
Kdw: bcs in the movie we had feelings for each other, we had no exact reason of it (to get into the act of attracted by each other) the director didn’t brief anything to get thru it, so we joke within ourself to “let’s like each other because of our face”

Hope it helps 

She's definitely not her Hyojoo oppa self and is more ladylike~ but I don't mind lol. That bodes well for my tuna-whale ship LOL. At least they have their lil inside joke lol

But I'm kind of worried about the romance in Inrang... Doesn't sound like it's developed well >_>

EDIT:

Another translation :)

• Thanks 1

Why do u think so? Because the truth is some people dont know why they like others. They just got attracted to each other lol. ( at least in the most first stages of attraction) Its like pple who crush on each other without knowing nothing abt d other person. But i think hyo had a reason in mind but kdw’s teasing stopped her from saying it. 

You might still be right tho. I knw the director wants to mix melo with sci fi. But if he spends to much time on the action and ignores the romance....then it wont have the impact it should have. 

well now at least kdw is acknowledging her beauty without being asked lol.

our hyo looked pretty n happy today. Am glad.

• Thanks 1