Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Just now, isapuilai said:

Feels like she's walking on a catwalk while crossing on the street.haha! 

Sending kisses to everyone, so sweet...

Yeeeeeeeeeees ! This scene ( sending kiss ) is sooooooooo cute and attractive ! She is so expert in this work ! I love this works of her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ! Each time she do this funny work my heart will go fast:sweatingbullets::wub::lol: 

------------------------------------------------------

@bellalizzie : thanks for pics from our pretty and cute angel:heart:

• Like 1

Han Hyo Joo bundles up for the cold weather in 'Marie Claire'

By yckim124 | Allkpop

'Marie Claire' has jumped ahead in preparation for the cold weather with Han Hyo Joo.

For the October issue, Han Hyo Joo modeled contemporary brand 'IRO's winter outerwear. The actress rocked various styles of coats from long, oversized to mustang and showed she's ready in style for the cold weather. 

Go ahead to look at this winter's stylish outerwear with Han Hyo Joo below. 

han-hyo-joo_1475207975_hj2.jpg

han-hyo-joo_1475207976_hj1.jpg

han-hyo-joo_1475207976_hj.jpg

• Like 4

O, M, G I didn't think it was possible for me to be even more enamored with HJ than I already was but... Wow she is absolutely gorgeous in her latest airport pics:wub: So elegant, sweet, warm, and of course pretty! LOL now I have a long shopping list, the W soundtrack, the W photobook, Marie Claire October issue, one of the Burberry coat HJ "showcased"... I actually love the rings she's been wearing, but jewelry is the one thing I like to stay individualized. Hahaha HJ is doing damage to my wallet!

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, kozuesan said:

Woaahh! Is that the photoshoot she did in Japan? I'm hoping the one in Bali is still for the same magazine. I mean the photoshoot concept would be like around the world (or asia) :wub:

I think so.. Hyo Joo have the same hair on the other picture PMH have uploaded.. WOAH! that would be tiring if that will be the concept.haha! 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kozuesan said:

Woaahh! Is that the photoshoot she did in Japan? I'm hoping the one in Bali is still for the same magazine. I mean the photoshoot concept would be like around the world (or asia) :wub:

Apparently the photoshoot that Hyo Joo is doing in Bali is for Grazia again though.. saw the weibo update from her stylist Han Gi Young.. :D

• Like 7

WOW!!!!!, a lot of updates/photos of our gorgeous Hyojoo! Love her fully made-up looks but i love her even more without make-up...so natural and fresh (eventhough a little but tired due to long travel)....She's so busy these days and it's a good news for us fans since we'll get to see news about her more often but hopefully she find time to rest and relax amidst of it, she still have to prepare for BIFF on 6.... be in a good health always uri hyojoo, ...thank you for your hardwork, you always make us happy! FIGHTING! GOD BLESS YOU! :heart:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bellalizzie said:

Hide contents

thank u @adeleyam for sharing 

i'm very happy for all fans hyo joo in Most countries that I love ( indonesia ) 

Waaawoo our hyo joo always she look :

Chaste appearance and  in here Dress , she always Elegant & gorgeous & and do not exaggerate like some celebrity dress in In public life loool 

fighting unni ,I respect you and love you so much

• Like 2