• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ohnoitscindy

• fujiwara no sai

• adeleyam

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first comment on this thread! I wanted to take a moment to thank the familiar faces that I see here and express my gratitude for keeping this thread alive since the amount of pages is

Hehe, Hyo-joo really is highly appreciated by the film industry. The director of Love 911/Bandage said HJ's role in it was tailor made for her, while the director of Inside Beauty said the left side o

Oh god this marriage topic came up again lmao.  Hyo Joo has said numerous times before that she wants to be in a relationship and has even said that she'd be willing to give up her career for lov

21 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Omg. Its a survey to find out which actress the lesbians like most.. lmao 

Wait, what? Haha.. My heartbeats stopped for a seconds.. Hahaha! Oh she's not only famous among male species:P but she's Hyo Joo oppa tho..hahaha:w00t:

• Like 5

She is absolutely the best model of a trench coat :) so beautiful,,,glad to see latest pics/updates of our uri Hyojoo:heart:

:dizzy: that survey,,,,,, with her boyish and cool personality, i thought she will be in top five...lol... 

Yehey,,,another photoshoot means more pictures for us fans to feast on! :blush:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, hhj22 said:

Thanks so much @bellalizzie for hyo joo's photos in airport ! Always she wear great shirts !!!!! And she is so cute without makeup as always!:wub: can you explain why she went to japan? For what magazine?:huh:

sorry, I don't know. The article only said she went to Japan for a photoshoot.

HHJ and LJS BTS clip, some of them are new :D

• Like 7

Still no updates bout her photoshoot?  like for what? and how long she will be in Tokyo?? heehe..curious.:sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Omg. Its a survey to find out which actress the lesbians like most.. lmao 

:blink:errrrrr...:crazy: seriously? :lol:hahaha..what a survey.

@isapuilai haha..thanks for the vid,anyway..hehe..will wait any kind soul to translate or at least explain main points in the video.:lol:other than she got praised by her airport fashion..and if not mistaken she even remind the reporter to be careful of the escalator..:wub:aaaah..so nice of her~

They upload another old photo..haha. (HHJ for Harper's Bazaar Magazine 2013 - if wrong please do correct me).:D hope tomorrow we will get new photos.. like a glimpse of her photoshoot.. hehe;)

• Like 5

So according to the video, Hyo Joo will be there in Tokyo for 3 days.. the short Q&A is as follows:

Reporter: Hi Han Hyo Joo-ssi

HJ: Hi

Reporter: Where are you heading to?

HJ: Japan

Reporter: What for?

HJ: For a photoshoot..

Reporter: How do you feel after the end of a 6-year drama comeback?

HJ: Feels a little regretful (not sure if she meant if this drama is only 16 eps thus the regret) but extremely thankful for all the love through the drama

Reporter: Have you left/ Are you still in your character Oh Yeon Joo? 

HJ: in the midst of it (laugh)

Reporter: So its like you havent bid farewell to your character?

HJ: Yes...

HJ (saying to the camera-man before going up the escalator): Please be careful of your back (the camera man is walking backwards) *so sweet~~*

HJ: Its been a long time since I've done a drama, grateful for receiving lots of love and showing of concerns than I thought it will be.. 

HJ: The weather is getting colder, please take care of yourself and be happy as always..

HJ (talking to the camera man again): Please be careful of the steps (before alighting from the escalator)

HJ: You've suffered (in a way of telling them you have worked hard), coming to the airport early in the morning..

Then the commentator said she will have a short rest before BIFF after the 3-day photoshoot schedule..

------

Sorry if the translation sounds weird~ ;)

• Like 12

I miss Hyo Joo.

i really like her courage. Looking at her past projects, it seems like she loves to challenge herself. I love looking at her in hanbok as well as the modern theme. There is always that air of elegance that surrounds her. 

Looking forward to her next movie/drama project . I would love to see her in an action film. I was thrilled with that short action stunt in Cold eyes! 

Thanks @adeleyam for the translation. Caring Hyo Joo! 

• Like 5
Just now, adeleyam said:

So according to the video, Hyo Joo will be there in Tokyo for 3 days.. the short Q&A is as follows:

Reporter: Hi Han Hyo Joo-ssi

HJ: Hi

Reporter: Where are you heading to?

HJ: Japan

Reporter: What for?

HJ: For a photoshoot..

Reporter: How do you feel after the end of a 6-year drama comeback?

HJ: Feels a little regretful (not sure if she meant if this drama is only 16 eps thus the regret) but extremely thankful for all the love through the drama

Reporter: Have you left/ Are you still in your character Oh Yeon Joo? 

HJ: in the midst of it (laugh)

Reporter: So its like you havent bid farewell to your character?

HJ: Yes...

HJ (saying to the camera-man before going up the escalator): Please be careful of your back (the camera man is walking backwards) *so sweet~~*

HJ: Its been a long time since I've done a drama, grateful for receiving lots of love and showing of concerns than I thought it will be.. 

HJ: The weather is getting colder, please take care of yourself and be happy as always..

HJ (talking to the camera man again): Please be careful of the steps (before alighting from the escalator)

HJ: You've suffered (in a way of telling them you have worked hard), coming to the airport early in the morning..

Then the commentator said she will have a short rest before BIFF after the 3-day photoshoot schedule..

------

Sorry if the translation sounds weird~ ;)

Oh she speak so sweet!:tears: i love this sentence of she : be happy as always !  This is best thing ! Just happy ! if you be happy every time , you will have good life ! I'm happy because my love is happy ! This is the most important thing in life ! Just be happy !!and our love is always so happy! Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - Upcoming Movie 2021: Pirates 2