Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

friends !!!!!! My blood pressure is very top again !!!  Why she don't make instagram account !!!i'm explode!!!!! :angry: see her follower !!! 372K !!:astonished:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much we should wait more !:bawling::bawling: I can't wait Lack of communication more ! Please do a work!!!!!!!!! We really need have relation with hyo joo !!!!!!!:bawling:

• Like 4

HELLO @jeannaline @suppy @chelbr WELCOME...!! Nice having you here...!! YEY... We're increasing...:w00t: 

Hoping Jongjoo couple will win for best couple award! They got half of votes on the first day but I dont know what is the status now. She was featured in Showbiz Korea for being an MC in BIFF but I didnt bother to post here coz its too short.haha.. Seeing her in red carpet is something to look forward.. So excited to see her wearing gown again. Of course @adeleyam is more excited bcoz she will be able to see her. Im envious already....haha..

• Like 8

@isapuilai heheh~~ i really cant wait~ but of course i will try my best to take as many photos as possible to share with you guys! :D

Oh yes~ hello to @jeannaline @suppy@chelbr and others not mentioned, welcome to the thread! It's great to see new Hyolics coming onboard! Looking forward to hearing from u guys~~ 

Anyway, PMH uploaded a new picture in his IG! AND OUR GIRL CUT HER HAIR! Its back to black?

Trans: Proud of her timeless beauty, our smiling angel Hyo Joo-nim

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, starfield said:

@adeleyam Judging by the iPhone beside HHJ is an older version (iPhone4?), that is probably an old picture?

Sigh I am finding it difficult to adjust back to HHJ's sparse updates post W =( 

Oh yeah! Now that u mentioned it. Eagle-eyes u have there.. hahaha

I'm also trying my best to adjust back.... ㅠㅠ

7 hours ago, suppy said:

Since they are nominated  in Apan is there any chance of her being at Apan? I wish. Plus she is also nominated in BUIL FILM AWARDS which is on 7th October at Busan hope she will attend, I want to see her in some gorgeous gown or dress and totally slaying the red carpet :wub:

Thanks for the welcome

I wish best of luck for our lovely unnie. Cant wait for that :blush:

36 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

@isapuilai heheh~~ i really cant wait~ but of course i will try my best to take as many photos as possible to share with you guys! :D

Oh yes~ hello to @jeannaline @suppy@chelbr and others not mentioned, welcome to the thread! It's great to see new Hyolics coming onboard! Looking forward to hearing from u guys~~ 

Anyway, PMH uploaded a new picture in his IG! AND OUR GIRL CUT HER HAIR! Its back to black?

So that means it is new pic? nice:wub:

55 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

HELLO @jeannaline @suppy @chelbr WELCOME...!! Nice having you here...!! YEY... We're increasing...:w00t: 

Hoping Jongjoo couple will win for best couple award! They got half of votes on the first day but I dont know what is the status now. She was featured in Showbiz Korea for being an MC in BIFF but I didnt bother to post here coz its too short.haha.. Seeing her in red carpet is something to look forward.. So excited to see her wearing gown again. Of course @adeleyam is more excited bcoz she will be able to see her. Im envious already....haha..

Hopefully our Jongjoo couple will win even the competitive a bit tough. Cant wait for hyoju unnie style for that night.. our goddess :wub: 

1 hour ago, isapuilai said:

Hopefully our Jongjoo couple will win even the competitive a bit tough. Cant wait for hyoju unnie style for that night.. our goddess :wub: 

On 9/21/2016 at 11:31 PM, isapuilai said:

Here's another photo...

@hhj22 haha.. Relax! PMH is her stylist/friend no other than that.haha! It is given that Hyo Joo is gorgeous but she still needs stylist to make her even more beautiful especially during photoshoot. So please refrain from getting angry, I care about your blood pressure hahaha:P

Chill guys :D

• Like 1

On 9/20/2016 at 11:41 AM, ohnoitscindy said:

Nevermind, Soompi translated it :)

“W” Writer Discusses Drama Ending, Profusely Apologizes To Han Hyo Joo

“W” Writer Discusses Drama Ending, Profusely Apologizes To Han Hyo Joo

“W” writer Song Jae Jung held a press conference on September 20 where she expressed her sincerest apologies to Han Hyo Joo and talked more about Han Hyo Joo’s character Oh Yeon Joo.

Explaining why she felt so apologetic, she said, “I gave her the hardest emotions to express.”

“There are two intertwined stories in this drama. One is a romance where [Oh Yeon Joo] goes into a comic book, and one is [Kang Cheol’s] conflict with his creator. Being involved in both worlds, Oh Yeon Joo was the one thrown into the most confusion,” said Song Jae Jung.

Song Jae Jung wasn’t too worried about how the ending would play out, but she was worried about Oh Yeon Joo’s character. “The character felt really sacrificial, so I was really sorry to Han Hyo Joo. I apologized to her so much at the final party. I’m wondering how I can ever pay her back.”

On the ending of the drama, Song Jae Jung said, “Oh Sung Moo (Kim Ui Sung) had a sad ending, and Kang Cheol (Lee Jong Suk) had a happy ending, but Oh Yeon Joo ending was not happy. They’re a couple, but he was happy and she was not, and I’m sure that was hard for her. I believe that was my mistake. Forcing two [worlds] together, it just happened. Thank you [to Han Hyo Joo] for all your hard work, and I’ll most definitely repay my debts to you.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/19/w-writer-discusses-drama-ending-profusely-apologizes-han-hyo-joo/

Dear Writer-nim please pay your debt by giving the best drama script for our Hyoju unnie hehehehehe :blush:

On 9/21/2016 at 2:59 PM, isapuilai said:

Its seems like she's also frustrated with her own story.hahaha! Too bad they didn't extend it atleast one episode,. all their dates was purely imagination of OYJ for goodness sake! Haha.. But still the drama is worth watching tho..

Here's another pics of our girl..

Thought this was on old photo.haha! Its almost the same with the old photo Hyo Joo's manager uploaded on his ig..

The greats Team :D

On 9/21/2016 at 4:28 PM, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha, I think W would have benefitted from some editing of the script. There was a lot of going on and the characters suffered a lot because of it. It's still a good drama though and I'm glad that Hyo Joo was able to be a part of it. Hopefully she doesn't wait another 6 years for her next drama lol.

I forgot to talk about JJY in my last post. They didn't mention her on this week's 1N2D huh? Sad :( hahahaha I hope she makes another appearance soon, or maybe JJY will call her on the show lol.

Anyway, another photo of Hyo Joo with her manager eating :3

EDIT:

More photos

Is she using her manager so she can sign the autograph? haha

LOL she's too tall.

i just love the 2nd pic. she is using her manager for to put the paper for signing.. lol :P

On 9/21/2016 at 4:28 PM, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha, I think W would have benefitted from some editing of the script. There was a lot of going on and the characters suffered a lot because of it. It's still a good drama though and I'm glad that Hyo Joo was able to be a part of it. Hopefully she doesn't wait another 6 years for her next drama lol.

I forgot to talk about JJY in my last post. They didn't mention her on this week's 1N2D huh? Sad :( hahahaha I hope she makes another appearance soon, or maybe JJY will call her on the show lol.

Anyway, another photo of Hyo Joo with her manager eating :3

EDIT:

More photos

Is she using her manager so she can sign the autograph? haha

LOL she's too tall.

i just love the 2nd pic. she is using her manager to put paper for signing... lol 

9 hours ago, suppy said:

Since they are nominated  in Apan is there any chance of her being at Apan? I wish. Plus she is also nominated in BUIL FILM AWARDS which is on 7th October at Busan hope she will attend, I want to see her in some gorgeous gown or dress and totally slaying the red carpet :wub:

Thanks for the welcome

owh yeah~!! really anticipating on how she will looks. hope she going to attend all awards event..haha so,we can see her more.:wub:

2 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Hoping Jongjoo couple will win for best couple award! They got half of votes on the first day but I dont know what is the status now.

wait,this refer to APAN or the one that held on weibo??? :huh:

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

OMO!!!:o

1 hour ago, starfield said:

am Judging by the iPhone beside HHJ is an older version (iPhone4?), that is probably an old picture?

Sigh I am finding it difficult to adjust back to HHJ's sparse updates post W =( 

AAaaaah!! :lol:relieved...hehe.. as usual..u and ur eagle eyes..haha:P

a random fact bout her.:heart:

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND GUYS. :grin:

yay..the more the merrier!:heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Qallee said:

wait,this refer to APAN or the one that held on weibo??? :huh:

I didn't know there's a poll in Weibo, so now I'm confused with what I saw on IG.:huh: All I can remember is that they got 50% of the votes which is about 2k+ and the couple came next got 500+.. Sorry for making you confused as well.haha

New photos for Sooryehan..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, isapuilai said:

I didn't know there's a poll in Weibo, so now I'm confused with what I saw on IG.:huh: All I can remember is that they got 50% of the votes which is about 2k+ and the couple came next got 500+.. Sorry for making you confused as well.haha

New photos for Sooryehan.

It was weibo I saw it too looks like Chinese fans love JongJoo couple more than any other couple. BTW new pics of Sooryehan is so pretty :wub:. Why October is not coming faster? I am missing her so badly :bawling:.

5 hours ago, adeleyam said:

What you are gonna attend BIFF :w00t:? OMG i am so jealous. Please share those beautiful pics of her.Thanks again for the translation :blush:

• Like 2

Hi All! New Hyolic here :) I started watching W because the visuals intrigued me, continued watching because of LJS but then later realized I suddenly became more of a HHJ fan than LJS. She's sooooooo beautiful! I haven't watched any of her previous work and now that W is over, I'm starting with Beauty Inside... (looking for it still). Her acting in W was just so spot on. Then I saw her in 2D1N and I was hooked. hook.line &sinker. I loved how she was just so game with all the challenges, how down-to-earth and just so fun she was.

Wishing more power all the best to HHJ! :wub: 

• Like 13

@chelbr @jeannaline @lalalayfbegins welcome chingus! Glad to know more hyolics showing support to our dear Hyojoo!:D

@nur_nurani dear friend please do not quote images and kindly delete those images you quoted in your posts, it's against soompi rules! Thank you!:)

Nice to see/hear tidbits of updates of our dear girl! Hope to see more and looking forward for her MC event in BIFF! :heart:

Have a blessed day chingus! :grin:

• Like 4

Actor Kang Ki Young talks about Lee Jong Suk's aegyo and Han Hyo Joo's cool personality

By yckim124    5 hours ago    34,886    7,484    6
lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-jooActor Kang Ki Young, who played Han Hyo Joo's resident friend Kang Seok Bum in the recently ended drama 'W', shared about his experiences working with the top actors. 
Next, he complimented Han Hyo Joo, and said, "The chemistry between me and Oh Yeon Joo was great. It's all because Han Hyo Joo treated me comfortably. To be honest, Han Hyo Joo was a superstar to me at first, but now, we've dropped the honorifics, and sometimes even joke around on SNS. I think that's why our chemistry was able to live better. I was happy to meet with a good actress."
  • Like 7