Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I want another drama for her next project in order for me to see her every week again.hahaha! Sorry for being selfish, I know she needs rest but I'm missing her.haha!  Hopefully she'll get that kind of role. She needs to showcase her versatility as an actress aside from her beauty.hahaha! 

Hyo Joo should be kind enough to update her Weibo account everyday in order to ease the pain of waiting for her next project. Haha! 

• Like 8

I'm with you chingus! My initial thought after reading the article is it seems that she wants to work with our dear hyojoo again! Hopefully it will become possible! Missing her every week and hoping for  more updates from her! Hoping for her staff/friends to update fans of their vacation w/ her! :blush: God bless you all chingus!

• Like 3

hehe.agreed! lead character for her!:D please writer-nim.:sweatingbullets:

---------------------------------------------------xxx------------------------------------------------

and another story ...

14262810_248776318852493_298989153_n.jpg

TOP8 celebrities with the most famous friends of opposite sex.

JUNG YOUNG took fifth place in it ~ ~

Looks who among his friend list???hahaha no other than HAN HYO JOO!:w00t:

aaaahh.i guess it all started coz of 2d1n.

• Like 7

Just now, isapuilai said:

I want another drama for her next project in order for me to see her every week again.hahaha! Sorry for being selfish, I know she needs rest but I'm missing her.haha!  Hopefully she'll get that kind of role. She needs to showcase her versatility as an actress aside from her beauty.hahaha! 

Hyo Joo should be kind enough to update her Weibo account everyday in order to ease the pain of waiting for her next project. Haha! 

I guess now rest is enough for her and she should be ready for next drama ! I really need to more update of her:tears:

• Like 2

Yes, new photo :) Looks like it's another advert Sooryehan. 

Another article about writernim (Sorry that it's from allkpop)

Writer of 'W' says she feels sorry towards Han Hyo Joo

Song Jae Jung, the creator of recently ended drama 'W' recently sat down for an interview with Aju News

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk shows you what classy is in 'L'Officiel Hommes'

Song admitted at one point during the interview session that she felt "extremely sorry" towards female lead Han Hyo Joo. She said, "I don't think it'd be right to pass any kind of judgement toward Han Hyo Joo. I just feel extremely sorry towards her. There were so many scenes of her running crazily all over the place, sobbing, and just using up all her emotional energy. I felt sorry towards her until the drama's conclusion. I really wanted to show lots of happy scenes but as I was following my story, there were probably many difficult scenes [for Han Hyo Joo]. It's very unfortunate. I also wanted to see the two leads be all lovey dovey and go on dates with a peace of mind.

Song also thanked Lee Jong Suk, saying, "Thank you. In the beginning, I sent [Lee Jong Suk] a lot of text messages telling him that I was really blessed [to work with him]. What would I have done had Lee Jong Suk not looked like his webtoon character? Honestly, it was really important to find a person who looked like he stepped out of the pages of a webtoon, and Lee Jong Suk really brought that aspect to life [on screen]. I'm thankful he was able to do that.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/writer-of-w-says-she-feels-sorry-towards-han-hyo-joo

• Like 4

Its seems like she's also frustrated with her own story.hahaha! Too bad they didn't extend it atleast one episode,. all their dates was purely imagination of OYJ for goodness sake! Haha.. But still the drama is worth watching tho..

Here's another pics of our girl..

Thought this was on old photo.haha! Its almost the same with the old photo Hyo Joo's manager uploaded on his ig..

• Like 6

Haha, I think W would have benefitted from some editing of the script. There was a lot of going on and the characters suffered a lot because of it. It's still a good drama though and I'm glad that Hyo Joo was able to be a part of it. Hopefully she doesn't wait another 6 years for her next drama lol.

I forgot to talk about JJY in my last post. They didn't mention her on this week's 1N2D huh? Sad :( hahahaha I hope she makes another appearance soon, or maybe JJY will call her on the show lol.

Anyway, another photo of Hyo Joo with her manager eating :3

EDIT:

More photos

Is she using her manager so she can sign the autograph? haha

LOL she's too tall.

• Like 8

Her comeback drama is remarkable, saw on ig that W is the most discussed drama. I guess because of the uniqueness of the story and of course the amazing chemistry of our OTP.

It seems like "Han Hyo Joo" is an household name on that show. Hahaa! I wonder how jealous they are to LJS for kissing her hundred times.lol.. 

Do you guys know about this? I want to vote but I'm having a hard time registering.lol

The last photo is so funny! Hahaha:w00t: I'm so proud of her for being considerate.hahaha

• Like 5

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

Haha, I think W would have benefitted from some editing of the script. There was a lot of going on and the characters suffered a lot because of it. It's still a good drama though and I'm glad that Hyo Joo was able to be a part of it. Hopefully she doesn't wait another 6 years for her next drama lol.

I forgot to talk about JJY in my last post. They didn't mention her on this week's 1N2D huh? Sad :( hahahaha I hope she makes another appearance soon, or maybe JJY will call her on the show lol.

Anyway, another photo of Hyo Joo with her manager eating :3

EDIT:

More photos

Is she using her manager so she can sign the autograph? haha

Oh my GOOOOOOOD !:bawling: they are so lucky!!!!!!! I jealousy to her entourage very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much!!!!!! I'm her real love since 8 years ago but why i can not visit her !!:bawling::bawling::bawling:her entourage are always with she but i...........:bawling::bawling: i'm explode....!:confounded::confounded:

Her legs is indeed to die for! One of the most prettiest legs among other k-actresses.... she really looks fabulous on boots or i must say, the boots looks fantastic bec. of her and her long and flawless legs !!! Our girl is a very gorgeous lady!!!:heart:thanks for the pics chingus! :D

• Like 1

Just now, keisha15 said:

Her legs is indeed to die for! One of the most prettiest legs among other k-actresses.... she really looks fabulous on boots or i must say, the boots looks fantastic bec. of her and her long and flawless legs !!! Our girl is a very gorgeous lady!!!:heart:thanks for the pics chingus! :D

Yeeeeeeees I quite agree with your speaks ! She is really fabulous!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 1

Just now, adeleyam said:

@hhj22 hahah~ chill! No point hating on him cuz he's part of our girl's entourage, her stylist :lol: instead we should be glad that he's making our girl look more pretty and flawless recently..

I know he is some one entourage but he is not always with them he is some time with them so i'm angry from this photo ! Always he take very near photos with hyo joo !for example ,her manager don't take this much near photo with hyo joo ,he is just like her entourage and do hyo joo's work . his behavior is good but park man hyun IS NEVER GOOD !! His behavior is very bad!!!!!!! And.... What is your meaning??? He????? He made hyo joo's look more pretty???????????????????why????? Her look is always so cute !!!! No need to this very sly man!!!!...... Oh my friend ,excuse me ,i did speak so angry because i'm hate of he and each time i see this sly man i will explode!!!! ..... Do you know why they visited together????

• Like 1

Here's another photo...

@hhj22 haha.. Relax! PMH is her stylist/friend no other than that.haha! It is given that Hyo Joo is gorgeous but she still needs stylist to make her even more beautiful especially during photoshoot. So please refrain from getting angry, I care about your blood pressure hahaha:P

• Like 6