Quantcast

Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - Upcoming Movie 2021: Pirates 2

Congrats to our Hyojoo for being ranked #1....more success for her! :wub:

Just now, bellalizzie said:

September Cosmetics Spokesmodel Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

kokoberry September 17, 2016

The September cosmetics spokesmodel brand reputation rankings have been revealed.

The Korean Business Research Institute compiled 27,264,079 piece of data related to 36 cosmetics spokesmodels from August 15 to September 16. Their data measured various indexes such as participation, communication, media, community, and social information to determine the rankings.

W” star Han Hyo Joo comes in first place with 3,257,526. Second place goes to Gong Hyo Jin who is currently starring in “Don’t Dare to Dream” (formerly known as “Incarnation of Envy”). In third place comes Park Shin Hye who recently starred in “Doctors.”

Check out the complete list of rankings below:

1. Han Hyo Joo
2. Gong Hyo Jin
3. Park Shin Hye
4. Han Ji Min
5. Kim Yuna
6. Song Hye Kyo
7. Jun Ji Hyun
8. Kim So Eun
9. Shin Min Ah
10. Oh Yeon Seo
11. Sulli
12. Bada
13. Baek Ji Young
14. Kim Hee Ae
15. Suzy
16. Lee Young Ae
17. Kyungri
18. Lee Ha Nui (Honey Lee)
19. Goo Hara
20. Kim Ji Won
21. YoonA
22. Shin Hye Sun
23. Uhm Hyun Kyung
24. Song Ji Hyo
25. Kim Tae Ri
26. Choi Ji Woo
27. Hwang Jung Eum
28. Lee Jung Eun
29. Uhm Ji Won
30. Lee Chung Ah
31. Hong Soo Ah
32. Kim Sung Ryung
33. Jung In Young
34. Lee Tae Im
35. Jang Seo Hee
36. Cha Hwa Yeon

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/17/september-cosmetics-spokesmodel-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

Oooooo very perfect !!! Hyo joo FIGHTING:w00t::wub:

• Like 3
  • Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ohnoitscindy

• fujiwara no sai

• adeleyam

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first comment on this thread! I wanted to take a moment to thank the familiar faces that I see here and express my gratitude for keeping this thread alive since the amount of pages is

Oh god this marriage topic came up again lmao.  Hyo Joo has said numerous times before that she wants to be in a relationship and has even said that she'd be willing to give up her career for lov

Hehe, Hyo-joo really is highly appreciated by the film industry. The director of Love 911/Bandage said HJ's role in it was tailor made for her, while the director of Inside Beauty said the left side o

hohoho.. W has finally ended. It was only about a month ago that I was still going crazy and passionately waiting for every weekend just so that I could watch the drama. 

At least I'm not entirely overwhelmed by the withdrawal syndrome because I did lose a bit of my initial enthusiasm towards the end, but I'll still miss this show. :bawling:

My pick for the best kiss scene goes to the episode 2 and 10 as well. The handcuff one has to be the most redundant kiss scene in this drama though. 

Sigh, I thought VIU was going to upload special 2 too since they uploaded special 1.. If anyone has a link to the full episode do share it with me. THANKS! 

• Like 2

The movie The Beauty Inside in SBS 18.09.2016 and trend 01 after Show in Naver

many & many article about it , and the possitives comment of our hyo joo & the Movie

i am very happy for here

---

translate not correct exactly, bcs by google services: 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001119633

Movie "Beauty Inside 'scenes, one of the 13 names kissing behind ... Han Hyo-joo Lee, Jin - Wook Yoo Yeon-seok Park Seo-joon Lee Dong Wook who is one of the best?

Articles, enter 09/18/2016 23:41 Article Source Comments 143

201609182339363705529_20160918233959_01_99_20160918234103.jpg?type=w540
[Herald cultural team] movie "Beauty Inside" that soaks moisturize the last day doorstep holidays the doorstep. 

"Beauty Inside 'was organized by Bon specialty films from 18 nights SBS. 

Han Hyo-joo starring Park Seo-joon Lee Dong Wook Seo Kang-joon Lee, Jin - Wook Kim Joo-hyuk Yoo Yeon-seok, etc. the 123 people work supporting actor received rave reviews from the audience as "Beauty Inside 'is a unique setting and calm emotions appearances. 

sleep wake story of a man Woojin and he loves women earn (Han Hyo-joo) that look different is the beauty of love leaves a lot to put lingering sadness. 

Han Hyo-joo at the time of completion of the film opening station will showcase the gods "in the last scene kiss 13 men and 123 for the station opponents. "Tell that attracted attention. There again twice in my life kissing scene 

Yet" was standing at the time the actors are waiting for God to kiss a long line in front of the toilet. Everybody says Kara-Khitan Khanate, holding one hand on your toothbrush, "he has preached the story behind bars. 
Culture@heraldcorp.com 
comments :
omment
143Refresh
Comments BEST operational standards guideView guide layers
Who would have written a comment?Collapse
31 %man
69 %Woman
20 %10
17 %20
28 %30
27 %40
9 %50 

• Like 7
6 hours ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

The movie The Beauty Inside in SBS 18.09.2016 and trend 01 after Show in Naver

hehe..i have trouble to read through tho..*confused* :sweatingbullets:anyway,thanks for sharing. its always nice to see any updates relates to her.;)

On 17/09/2016 at 3:16 PM, bellalizzie said:

she's just sooo adorable, how can you not love her :wub:

agreed!!!:w00t:

love this!!! :wub:watch it several times..and i guess,i should have it in my phone..therefore i can watch it again and again,its a vitamin to me.

622c7e95gw1f7wl754catg20m80ciu10.gif

so cool (?) so swag (?) hahhaa even director-nim cant handle it.

the blue shirt guy,is her manager rite?:lol:hehe and cant help the way he looks at her..like :mellow:.

• Like 12

Nevermind, Soompi translated it :)

“W” Writer Discusses Drama Ending, Profusely Apologizes To Han Hyo Joo

“W” Writer Discusses Drama Ending, Profusely Apologizes To Han Hyo Joo

“W” writer Song Jae Jung held a press conference on September 20 where she expressed her sincerest apologies to Han Hyo Joo and talked more about Han Hyo Joo’s character Oh Yeon Joo.

Explaining why she felt so apologetic, she said, “I gave her the hardest emotions to express.”

“There are two intertwined stories in this drama. One is a romance where [Oh Yeon Joo] goes into a comic book, and one is [Kang Cheol’s] conflict with his creator. Being involved in both worlds, Oh Yeon Joo was the one thrown into the most confusion,” said Song Jae Jung.

Song Jae Jung wasn’t too worried about how the ending would play out, but she was worried about Oh Yeon Joo’s character. “The character felt really sacrificial, so I was really sorry to Han Hyo Joo. I apologized to her so much at the final party. I’m wondering how I can ever pay her back.”

On the ending of the drama, Song Jae Jung said, “Oh Sung Moo (Kim Ui Sung) had a sad ending, and Kang Cheol (Lee Jong Suk) had a happy ending, but Oh Yeon Joo ending was not happy. They’re a couple, but he was happy and she was not, and I’m sure that was hard for her. I believe that was my mistake. Forcing two [worlds] together, it just happened. Thank you [to Han Hyo Joo] for all your hard work, and I’ll most definitely repay my debts to you.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/19/w-writer-discusses-drama-ending-profusely-apologizes-han-hyo-joo/

• Like 6

Hahaha seriously, it does sound like the writer wants to work with Hyo Joo again. Hopefully their next collaboration will be more character driven and focused more on the female lead. I want her to play the typical male lead character that's reserved, incredibly smart, and can kick some butt! Someone progressive from start to finish please! :lol:

I'm still sad that we didn't get a fleshed out OYJ if you can't tell haha

Anyway, the calm has settled now that W has wrapped up and she hasn't confirmed what her next project is. So we only have her MC gig at the Busan Film Festival and hopefully the Buil Film Awards to look forward to for now. But they're like a month away! It already feels long enough waiting one week since W has ended lol.

• Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - Upcoming Movie 2021: Pirates 2