Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Oh friends! I beg of all of you do a work soon ! We really ca not wait more:crazy:! We should have a relation with hyo joo!!! This is emergency!!!!!!:tears:!! We should can speak and send our messages to our love hyo joo! Please do a work that,she join to instagram soooooooooooon!!!!!!:(.:tears:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Is this new photo? IG translation didnt help me to understand what's on the caption.hahaha

Caption translation: It looks like its during #Gwanghae (#Masquerade) #Cine21 but why do we see it for the first time? What is #Cine21magazine? Why is it that we get to see the b-cut only 4 years later..? (Feat. Jyo-Jyo Che - its the part where Kang Chul needs to ask questions with the "Jyo" at the back) #HanHyoJoo my heart fluttered when I thought it was a new photoshoot...but it turned out to be for CineMagazine... Too much..it's too dark (not sure how to translate this part, its like saying its dark without any light cuz she thought she saw hope of seeing a new photoshoot but it turned out to be otherwise)...

It does look like its from Cine magazine though..JhoUBVU.jpg

• Like 10

Just now, adeleyam said:

Caption translation: It looks like its during #Gwanghae (#Masquerade) #Cine21 but why do we see it for the first time? What is #Cine21magazine? Why is it that we get to see the b-cut only 4 years later..? (Feat. Jyo-Jyo Che - its the part where Kang Chul needs to ask questions with the "Jyo" at the back) #HanHyoJoo my heart fluttered when I thought it was a new photoshoot...but it turned out to be for CineMagazine... Too much..it's too dark (not sure how to translate this part, its like saying its dark without any light cuz she thought she saw hope of seeing a new photoshoot but it turned out to be otherwise)...

It does look like its from Cine magazine though..

I could not understand ! Is this old????

YEAH! CONGRATS HHJ!

So,this brand reputation index is actually based on what? :sweatingbullets: CF solely? hehe.sorry.clueless. so,what's her latest CF other than Sooryehan? and the one that been shared before - Hyo Joo at #4 in September's actors' brand reputation index. so,this one only based on act?

CshOeRBVIAARBK3.jpgCshOeRBVIAARBK3.jpg

BTW, her style/fashion during wrap party..

STUDIO TOMBOY? :lol:no wonder got lots of fans said, "HHJ oppa" vibe is there~:w00t:

• Like 5

The list that was previously shared is the ranking for the power brand of the actors while this list is a ranking of CF models (specifically 화장품 = cosmetics) in the month of Sept.. its like the most popular cosmetics brand that consumers buy.. Congrats to our girl once again!! :w00t:

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Pick Their Top 3 “W” Kiss Scenes 

Lee-Jong-Suk-Han-Hyo-Joo-kiss.png

On September 17, MBC aired a special behind-the-scenes episode for “W.”

During the special episode, Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo selected their top three kiss scenes.

Han Hyo Joo commented, “I think this drama had the most kiss scenes out of all of the dramas I have done.” Her co-star Lee Jong Suk agreed that there were a lot of kiss scenes and smiled bashfully.

Third place was their kiss scene in episode 2 which took place after Han Hyo Joo’s character slapped Lee Jong Suk’s character. Han Hyo Joo picked their tearful kiss scene from episode 10 as second place while Lee Jong Suk picked the handcuff kiss scene from the seventh episode as the best one.

W-kiss-scenes.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/16/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-pick-top-3-w-kiss-scenes/

• Like 5

September Cosmetics Spokesmodel Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

kokoberry September 17, 2016

Han-Hyo-Joo-Gong-Hyo-Jin-Park-Shin-Hye.j

The September cosmetics spokesmodel brand reputation rankings have been revealed.

The Korean Business Research Institute compiled 27,264,079 piece of data related to 36 cosmetics spokesmodels from August 15 to September 16. Their data measured various indexes such as participation, communication, media, community, and social information to determine the rankings.

W” star Han Hyo Joo comes in first place with 3,257,526. Second place goes to Gong Hyo Jin who is currently starring in “Don’t Dare to Dream” (formerly known as “Incarnation of Envy”). In third place comes Park Shin Hye who recently starred in “Doctors.”

Check out the complete list of rankings below:

1. Han Hyo Joo
2. Gong Hyo Jin
3. Park Shin Hye
4. Han Ji Min
5. Kim Yuna
6. Song Hye Kyo
7. Jun Ji Hyun
8. Kim So Eun
9. Shin Min Ah
10. Oh Yeon Seo
11. Sulli
12. Bada
13. Baek Ji Young
14. Kim Hee Ae
15. Suzy
16. Lee Young Ae
17. Kyungri
18. Lee Ha Nui (Honey Lee)
19. Goo Hara
20. Kim Ji Won
21. YoonA
22. Shin Hye Sun
23. Uhm Hyun Kyung
24. Song Ji Hyo
25. Kim Tae Ri
26. Choi Ji Woo
27. Hwang Jung Eum
28. Lee Jung Eun
29. Uhm Ji Won
30. Lee Chung Ah
31. Hong Soo Ah
32. Kim Sung Ryung
33. Jung In Young
34. Lee Tae Im
35. Jang Seo Hee
36. Cha Hwa Yeon

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/17/september-cosmetics-spokesmodel-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

• Like 13