Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

13 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Official IG update! Badass Yeon Joo~~

I shall take this as a sign that her next project is an action. :P

The 25th BUIL FILM AWARDS will be held on Friday, October 7th (2nd day of BIFF), at 6 PM; red carpet starts at 5:30. Venue is the Busan BEXCO Auditorium.

http://www.busan.com/w2010/builfilm/index.html

Appa Oh is also nominated in the Best Supporting Actor category for Train to Busan.

Spoiler

031.JPG

Just now, kaz11 said:

I shall take this as a sign that her next project is an action. :P

The 25th BUIL FILM AWARDS will be held on Friday, October 7th (2nd day of BIFF), at 6 PM; red carpet starts at 5:30. Venue is the Busan BEXCO Auditorium.

http://www.busan.com/w2010/builfilm/index.html

Appa Oh is also nominated in the Best Supporting Actor category for Train to Busan.

Reveal hidden contents

031.JPG

Thanks for explain about busan red carpet ! Can you help me how i can watch this by IOS ???:sweatingbullets:i really want see this so, please help me !

@kaz11 thanks for the Buil Film Awards info! I will be in Korea during that period and also planning to go down south to Busan to catch a glimpse at the BIFF opening ceremony. Does anyone has any idea on how to buy tickets for Buil Film awards too? Hoping to get inside to watch the awards...

Anyway, Hyo Joo is also ranked 1st in "Which star to accompany you back to your hometown for Chuseok?"

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1014160

• Like 9

@hhj22 There is no confirmation yet that she is going to attend Buil Film Awards. I posted the info because I'm quite sure she will attend, she will be there for the opening ceremony of BIFF anyway. About watching the red carpet show, I guess we'll have to wait. I always trust our friends over on baidu and dc to post streaming links once they are up. :)

@adeleyam I hope you get to see Hyo Joo again! Girl I am going to be waiting for your live updates lol. Hmm, how about calling the BIFF organizers for tickets, the awards show is always in conjunction with the festival, right? I should really plan on going to SK, too. I visit Japan yearly usually around January to see my grandma but I have never really considered going to Korea lol. And oh, it makes me happy to see Hyo Joo topping polls again, I still think a lot of these polls are silly, but still :P

Honestly I consider Hyo Joo's Buil Best Actress award for Cold Eyes as one of her most meaningful (if not the most meaningful) awards. Obviously the Blue Dragons are the most prestigious but Buil is the oldest award-giving body in SK. And when I look at the winners and nominees year after year, to me it just seems more credible with less politics involved. I don't think she's going to win this year, I am going to bet on Kim Min Hee or Son Ye Jin. Hopefully, Hyo Joo is going to carefully pick her next project and do something she could really sink her teeth into. 

Park Man Hyun updated his IG! I was waiting for his update cuz he uploaded a photo of a cake with Hyo Joo's figurine on it previously.... so there we go! Looks like its for another photoshoot?

Caption translation: Pretty even when she's tired #autumnlady #howisshehuman!!! It's the last week of broadcast please watch it till the end~ 

@kaz11 thanks for the info.. maybe i should really try contacting them tho. Haha.. hopefully i get to give live updates too~ anyway i will be meeting a Taiwanese Hyolic and hope everything goes smoothly... 

• Like 8

Just now, adeleyam said:

Park Man Hyun updated his IG! I was waiting for his update cuz he uploaded a photo of a cake with Hyo Joo's figurine on it previously.... so there we go! Looks like its for another photoshoo                            ----------------------------------------------------------------Caption translation: Pretty even when she's tired #autumnlady #howisshehuman!!! It's the last week of broadcast please watch it till the end~ 

@adeleyam::::Oh my God !!!!!!!!!:o.... Finally she cuted her hair??????????????????:w00t: i love her with small hair so much!:heart:

• Like 1

Ooh, a new photoshoot? For a magazine or for Zishen? 

@hhj22: She didn't cut her hair. The rest of her hair is hidden underneath the coat :) 

And lucky you, @adeleyam! I hope you get to see Hyo Joo at BIFF and possibly Buil Awards!

Hopefully she does attend Buil. I don't think she'll win either, but I'm still optimistic. I can't wait to see what she'll wear. Please, please let her look amazing! 

• Like 5

More photo shoots~ cannot wait. I am glad filming for W is over and she finally gets a chance to rest. Her eyes looked red in the photo posted by her male stylist.

CsErr-jUIAAXYpd.jpg

Hyo Joo in 2015 (Tokyo)

1 hour ago, kaz11 said:

OK Hyo Joo ranks number 1 in another Chuseok-related survey this time conducted by the Defense Department?? I have no idea what this is lol.

@adeleyam :D

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/09/12/0200000000AKR20160912049200014.HTML?input=1195m

Hahah~ I'll try.. Its a survey done by Ministry of National Defense from 17th-31st August. Soldiers chose Hyo Joo as the actress who looks like the one who can make the best Songpyeon(traditional rice cake for Chuseok)..  its like choosing her because she seems to be like a homemaker-type of lady. Not sure how to explain.. :sweatingbullets:

Seriously Hyo Joo just looks good with any guy.. LTH looks older than her. Hahaha

And his caption is so cute: A photo taken when President Kang is not around!!! 

• Like 7

That is such a.... random poll to have lmfao. So they think she looks like she cooks/bakes well? Hahaha they didn't watch her appearance on 1N2D then :P 

And awww at LTH's IG caption lol. LTH is still a cutie even though he's a 95er. Hyo Joo really does look compatible with everyone. It's crazy how having bangs really makes one look younger. 

A BTS shot of the Marie Claire photoshoot

• Like 6

@adeleyam Aww, cute caption! Such a cinnamon roll. :lol: I saw a Tumblr post about how good their chemistry in the last episode was (HHJ & LTH) and that the person thought they'd make a believable couple in another drama. (Somehow I think they would, too.) What was his caption in the second picture, if you don't mind? :)

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@adeleyam Aww, cute caption! Such a cinnamon roll. :lol: I saw a Tumblr post about how good their chemistry in the last episode was (HHJ & LTH) and that the person thought they'd make a believable couple in another drama. (Somehow I think they would, too.) What was his caption in the second picture, if you don't mind? :)

*Nope its 2!!!*

The caption is a continuation from the 1st picture he uploaded so he meant 2 instead of just 1 picture with our girl in his 2nd picture.. :lol:

Looks like we will have another BTS video from MBC...and finally just Yeon Joo alone. Haha

• Like 6

Just now, kaz11 said:

More photo shoots~ cannot wait. I am glad filming for W is over and she finally gets a chance to rest. Her eyes looked red in the photo posted by her male stylist.

Hyo Joo in 2015 (Tokyo)

@kaz11 I think her eyes was red not for tired ! I guess this is for her eye's lenz ! Some one said me : there is little pain in eyes each time a person use from it ! I guess her red eyes is for this reason !