Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

@kaz11: Girl... Me too about W lol. I'm literally like 5 episodes behind lmao. I was soooo into it, especially the first 2 episodes. I was still hyped after episode 3 but it bothered me so much that KC shot YJ. Then afterwards, he wasn't really understanding of why she was giving him the silent treatment and then he basically forced her to accept his apology, which just added to my irritation. I read the recaps on DB whenever I have time, and it just sounds like the plot is so convoluted now and it's become a rinse and repeat formula. Yes, all that is happening is still shocking but I think the drama lost its intrigue that the first few episodes had, and so now it's hard to be invested in it. 

I think I overhyped myself as well because I was thinking that the rumored plot of how KC would help his manhwa buddies escape into the real world was so amazing and I was really looking forward to it. It gave me false hopes that the drama would be more character-driven, rather than plot-driven. Also, I think the drama would have sustained itself better if the writer had slowed down the pace as well as the twists and turns and just focused on developing the characters more, both the leads and the supporting cast. I can see that the hype for it has also died down both internationally and in Korea... I'm honestly just glad that it's going to be over soon lol.

But I'm really happy for Hyo Joo because it's maintained #1 in its timeslot and even if the ratings aren't spectacular, they're impressive enough for a drama like W. It's also gained her quite a lot of new fans and I'm always happy about that :) 

@hhj22: She hasn't said anything about taking a vacation. We're just speculating that that's probably her next move since she has been working nonstop for so long. A vacation for her is well deserved at this point lol.

Yes she worked hard but i think she herself do not want vacation cause she love her job and she very enjoy from play !^_^

friends ! She is so funny and happy :wub:! I laughing so much by this scene !!!! Why she said she is not funny in 1N2D!!!!! SHE IS REALLY FUNNY YOUNG GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P;)

• Like 4

From what i understand in this picture is that Director Jung gave Hyo Joo this "best actress award"commemorate their teamwork or something like that.

Caption translation: #Dae-YoonBestActressAward (Director's name) A meaningful award given by Director Jung #Manhwalikegirl #Resident #FemaleWarrior #GarnishDaughter Awarded to #OhYeonJoo who is full of charm #Reallythankyousomuch #Touched #HanHyoJoo

:P Such a meaningful present...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, isapuilai said:

@keisha15 If I'm not mistaken you are asking for a clear copy of this picture ?:P

Hello @isapuilai....i'm not the one who asked for a clearer copy but thank you so much for your effort! I love this pic! :blush:

4 hours ago, adeleyam said:
From what i understand in this picture is that Director Jung gave Hyo Joo this "best actress award"commemorate their teamwork or something like that.

Caption translation: #Dae-YoonBestActressAward (Director's name) A meaningful award given by Director Jung #Manhwalikegirl #Resident #FemaleWarrior #GarnishDaughter Awarded to #OhYeonJoo who is full of charm #Reallythankyousomuch #Touched #HanHyoJoo

:P Such a meaningful present...

I'm so happy for our girl! She really deserved it! :blush: hoping for more awards for our Hyojoo! God bless you always hyojoossi!:heart:

• Like 2

Just now, keisha15 said:

Hello @isapuilai....i'm not the one who asked for a clearer copy but thank you so much for your effort! I love this pic! :blush:

I'm so happy for our girl! She really deserved it! :blush: hoping for more awards for our Hyojoo! God bless you always hyojoossi!:heart:

This is just a commemorate from director or this is so important award?????:huh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

Hyo Joo fever is not yet over. 

awwwhh..KJH,its kinda mean to bring up the past specially when u talked bout the taste of her cook.hehe can u just talk/remind any sweet or nice thing bout her?:w00t:

BUT, really love the fact they still cant let go the memories that they had with HHJ. ~JOAH~!:wub:

btw, its me! haha..that looking for the pic in clear version.thanks anyway. TQ!;) *save*  *changed my wallpaper rite now*

1473353765_zpsr3yxi22l.gif

still looks pretty even when she's crying~:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Hehe~ so cute! W all the way!

Caption translation: Yeon Joo, Crazy x Hyungnim and me. It's the last day of filming for Crazy Hyungnim and me ㅜㅜ We have worked hardㅜㅜ W forever! #LeeSiEon #W
Our cool Hyungnim #ActorHeoJungDo
Our cool Noona dongsaeng #HanHyoJoo
It's my honour to be able to work with JungDo hyungㅜㅜ You haved worked hard!

Anyway new Sooryehan picture~ :wub:

j9WRZYj.jpg

Cr: DCHHJ

• Like 10

PD Jung is sweet. They are cute but I cannot believe Crazy Dog became more crazy and OTT the way he abuses YJ... :sweatingbullets:

@ohnoitscindy, I thought about dropping the drama a number of times.. Sigh. I don't think I was ever this disappointed since I started following her career. Too high expectations I guess. Love Lies was also disappointing but I re-watched it with terrible subs and I will watch it again with proper subs. I am not going to re-watch this one. I'm sorry for the negativity. More than anything it makes me happy that she gained more fans through W and that long-time fans are finally able to see her on the small screen.  It's the best thing about Hyo Joo's comeback.

For me the last episodes were definitely not as strong as the first half, but the show is still one of my favorite K-dramas. I'll probably rewatch the first ten during Christmas vacation or something. :) I do wish she could act with LJS again in the future, preferably in a movie.

On a completely shallow note, I hope she loses the Yeon Joo bangs and hair color in time for her BIFF stint. :D I mean she looked great & managed to pull it off, but I like her look better with darker hair and without the bangs.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Geez did anyone tell her not to play with guns? 

Btw, anyone know what's this? 

cr DC

Hahah! Ikr~ but she looks so cool in action.. hoping that she gets to fulfil her wish to do an action movie again..

Caption translation: Hubby and Daddy has never missed a shot #W #HanHyoJoo#YeonJooismeanttobethewifeofageniussharpshooter#butshecanonlyshootbulletsoflove

Regarding the photo, DC fans are not sure themselves too but it looks like (to me) a promo kind of thing for MBC instead, like differentiating HDR and SDD quality for their TV.. :D

• Like 6

Han Hyo Joo Can’t Help But Be Sad About “W” Finishing Its Run

By kminjungee | Soompi

Han Hyo Joo Can’t Help But Be Sad About “W” Finishing Its Run

The time to say goodbye to “W” is quickly approaching, and its not only viewers who are lamenting the imminent finale.

On September 8, BH Entertainment revealed a photo of Han Hyo Joo on its official Instagram, who expresses how sad she is to be parting with MBC’s highly lauded drama “W.”

She says, “I hate to part with Oh Yeon Joo, say this isn’t goodbye.”

To match the caption, the actress has a forlorn expression on her face as she rests her head against her hands.

What were some of the most memorable scenes for you? Re-watch all your favorite parts from the very beginning before the drama’s finale on September 14, at 10 p.m. KST!

• Like 4