Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

okay, for those who don't like what we discuss here, you better leave this thread now and you shouldn't come here from the beginning !

I wonder why are you coming to this place if you don't like her! are you trying to make a war? If you don't like something here you better discuss with your fellow in your own thread!

btw I love how eunsung treat junse <3
0_4909229919342777_zps5f0af65e.jpg

@fujiwaranoai.. oh i just know that the lead male from A little crazy thing called love is Mario Maurer, He is handsome :)
and i like that movie.. :)

@tijashyo93.. yes i'm here chinggu... how are you?? long time no see.. i heard that you recently busy with your study.. FIGHTING tijashyo
\m/
yes, i'm happy about HwanSung.. :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

no one invited him/her here, but he/she share her/him feelings  here too much about his/her idol LOL (who want to know that whahahaha). do you ever like that? kekekeke :)) :)) :)) :))

why are you so jealous to this beautiful girl :P

hanhyojoo.jpg

@tijashyo93, I love her dress when she attended gwanghae press conference, It's from Valentino I guess :D

@urie, omo we should discuss about Hyo Joo with someone like Mario or Dennis Oh cause that's make me feel happy kkk

btw sorry, I guess I'm off now. I'll be back after my mood gets better =))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

okay fujiwara get your mood well soon. let's just forget about that strange people.
they are just people who feel lonely and maybe they're sick kekeke =))

Han Hyo Joo :x :x :x

201209201054776411_1.jpg

@fujiwaranosai.. ok.. let's talk about it later fuji.. :)
hope you're mood quickly gets better :)
fuji, will you translate You're my sweater song

我的毛衣
你是我的毛衣
你是我的毛衣
你是我的红色毛衣
无论在哪里都喜欢着
无论做什么我也喜欢
就那样喜欢着你
温暖的样子也喜欢
cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=919679863

thank you fuji :)

Guest theresia_warner

@urie...yep...she is queen of chemistry....has chemistry with her costars or her coworkers....:D

@tijashyo93....I miss you too.....I'm happy you also like jaejoo....they are so amazing....my beautiful couple ever....:x

@fujiwara.....I see...no wonder he is so charming and so handsome.......I will keep his name on my mind....haha
this is a funny gif to cheer you up...:D

anigif50_zps4d53d98a.gif

@theresia, thank you so much for your funny gif. I really love JaeJoo so after seeing your gif, I feel a lot better ;)
btw I forgot the scene when Hyo Joo hit Jaejoong in Heaven's Postman, I must rewatched it asap kkk

@cocomhe, thanks for your picture. I love it as usual :)

@urie, yeah you're right. The lyric is about someone who become Hyo Joo's red sweater. I think someone who wearing red sweater is this man :))

ryan-gosling-wears-new-sweater-for-break

After they met in Thailand, Ryan Gosling impressed with Hyo Joo so he said it in this interview =D

ch_1327719123_-1297040782_1_zpsbbba8e19.

and Hyo Joo created a song for him =))
396146_10151372129298838_480606114_n_zps
She singing the song in Sketchbook show :D

Don't take so serious, It's just for fun =))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@fujiwaranosai : i think you are really fall in love with Mario Maurer.
i made these pics 4 you. for you to get 100% ur mood back.
i hope you like it. HHJ and mario maurer ;) B-) :-*

mario-hyojoo_zps574508a5.jpg
hhj-mario_zps87eeea9b.jpg

@fujiwaranosai.. hehe.. wow.. nice story fuji.. :)
about Dennis Oh.. his lastest project is china movie, i think he quite popular in China.. hope he will comeback into k-dramaland.. :D
DH, DO, and MM.. if its true, their women fans will envy to her.. :D

and thank you.. about my red sweater who she really like??.. hmm.. i still thinking one name.. ;;)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

MM is handsome very much @fujiwaranosai ! his face is adorable perfect. so clean and cute for sure. what his project which made you crazy for him ? :)) :D:)

@urie, I don't get it why he's not so famous in Korea whereas he's the most good looking guy in SK. I guess SK viewers have so much different taste with me and they prefer the aboriginal actors not half western IMO =D

yeah, no doubt she's the lucky woman surrounded by many handsome men if that case =))

@tijashyo93, his famous movie "a crazy little thing called love" make me crazy of him <3