Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

im sorry for my long hiatus fujiwara, urie, theresia and all. cause lately my study is so hard. need more times for together with them lol. how are u fujiwara,, i miss you very much :-* ;;)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

img_9233.jpg

credit: hapoom and dc hhj via: hhjworld

fujiwara no sai, thank you... big hug! my school going difficult day by day, but i have to keep faith and keep spirit!

the video above is so funny and wow hahhaaha :))

DC HHJ said shoes who lady gaga's wore on her head is shoes which there han hyo joo's signature on it, i think that's true. i can see hhj's signature...OMG!!

Guest Maya Tyas

@tijahshyo93 hi friend,.. nice to see you,..  don't you miss me too? :D i'm so sorry if i had a lot of mistake long time ago  :-S
@fujiwara,.. about BL reunioun,.. ofcourse i'm so happy and excited,.. i'm going crazy again about seungjoo

omgosh! that's hilarious! I can't stop laughing. Doesn't she feel heavy and dizzy with that big shoes? lol

omo, it's really Hyo Joo's signature on that big shoes. That's cool! Lady Gaga wearing the the big shoes with Hyo Joo's autograph on it =D

Where did you find it btw @tijashyo93 ? Thanks you make me laughed out loud today kkk

@maya, yeah, that's great news, right? If you feel happy, I'm happy as well :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Maya Tyas said: @tijahshyo93 hi friend,.. nice to see you,..  don't you miss me too? :D i'm so sorry if i had a lot of mistake long time ago  :-S
@fujiwara,.. about BL reunioun,.. ofcourse i'm so happy and excited,.. i'm going crazy again about seungjoo

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sai, how can lady gaga wore it, what the story behind that. gah im curious. but whatever bout the story. the fact said,,,,,,,,LG wore shoes with our HHJ's signature. Thanks Lady gaga :*

I found it on http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/
but the original source from DC HHJ fujiwara...

Guest Maya Tyas

@tijahshyo93,.. offcourse i miss you too,..  :x i know you're so busy with your college duties right?? already prepare for finale project ( i mean skripsi ) ?hehehe

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Maya Tyas no, im not chingu. finale project will beginning at next year. my college really take my whole time, ahhahaha.

Jin Hyuk PD is miracle for me, i can't get enough to not come here, because my shippers is running in my head today.

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fuji, yes i see Jin Hyuk PD often made party for Brilliant Legacy and City Hunter. when he uploaded BL first secret party Lee seung gi & our Han hyo joo not came (only mcw & bsb came and other cast). but last night two of them is coming. what a heaven!

and i see pics of lee min ho too, on his album, LMH is so tasty :D

aww, you're one of his facebook friend? too bad, I don't know her facebook :(

yeah, I guess you were wright, Hyo Joo didn't come to another BL gathering cause I didn't see her in the picture that time. Also I think I completely forgot when I put the picture so I can't post it. Do you have it btw?

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara, one of good habit that i loved so much of Jin Hyuk PD, he is so smart, he is loving seungjoo as much as we did. he let them be for enjoyed their 10 times kisses. wuowww :)) :*

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara yes im his friend of jin hyuk's official facebook. i really loving jinhyuk pdnim so much, he has special place in my heart,,, because jinhyuk pd-nim is someone who unites our seungjoo :x :)