Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

oh so that's how you call historical drama "Saeguk", i'll keep that in mind ...going back to Dong Yi, when i saw her there i got interested with her right away, she was so cute in that dress, and the first thing i noticed of her is her pretty eyes , i did not even think that she is tall, or maybe while doing Dong Yi she wasn't that tall yet  ;;)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@cocomhe saeguk means historical in english.. that dress when dong yi worked as lady investigator was special uniform only for dong yi drama.. but i wonder.. which dress when you said she cute in it? uniform one or hanbok one?
:) :) :)

@tijashyo93, I still remember why the director of Dong Yi chose her. He said that aside of Hyo Joo is gorgeous, she also has the most beautiful smile in the world.

then he added "There is no the most beautiful girl in the world cuz always will be a girl who looks more beautiful but for smile no one can't beat Hyo Joo's" :D

is that a sweet of him, aww :x

@cocomhe, I think Hyo Joo and a gisaeng girl are the tallest ones in Dong Yi drama.

Still remebered when she was standing with another girls from the bureau  of investigation, she's towering over them =))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara yiaooow.. i ever heard what you said that director's reason bout her and dong yi.. i guess before did dong yi.. she had big dilemma bout chuno and dong yi.. kkkkk~ and do you know in 2008 (when hyo joo filming iljimae drama) hyo joo had been presented best director awards in baeksang.. and who is the winner? he was dong yi's pd.. i think hyo joo and dong yi's pd both of them destined to be soulmate in dong yi. what a luck <3
:x :x :x

Guest ojah_seungjoo

yes hyo joo and lee jun ki (iljimae's couple) presented the awards to dong yi's pd in 2008.. when our girl wear purple mini dress.. and absolutely she was so pretty awesome..
;) ;) ;)
fuji.. i found the girl with broken smile.. but still gorgeous indeed <3 her eyes was so clear, she is the real purely innocent goddess! here she is, jjang! (cr:illusion)
136F8C4C50C7E4C430225F

Guest ojah_seungjoo

i can't imagine when she wears a glamorous gown with pretty hair.. cause her beauty will out at all.. i trust her beauty more than all princesses in fairy tale kingdoms.. i hope she will :-S and i wish she wears many glamorous gown with pretty hair in all her big event like when she did in 2012 baeksang awards.. aaamiiin..
Han Hyo Joo stage greeting today! whooah our girl is extremely adorable <3
3849_543198865690274_26660805_n.jpg
credit : DC Hyo Joo

@fujiwaranosai.. she became rookie detective at surveillance unit.. :)
stakeout movie is remake from hongkong crime movie "eye in the sky"
she stalker lead of group robbing organization to take down that organization with intruction from her lead of surveillance.
i think eye in the sky like espionage movie, little action scene.. :( but pull of confrontation brain strategy :) 

Eye in The Sky ---- Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_in_the_Sky_%28film%29

Guest ojah_seungjoo

yes, she is.. i guess she is member of police officer in stakeout.. but i wonder she will has loveline with who? jung woo sung, 2pm's junho, or not both and nothing love story in that movie?.. kkkkk~ just wondering.. 
hahaha jackie chan is good, she have to do best action like him LOL :))

Love 911 now in 2nd rank with 74.199 admission and cumulative admission 285.787 :)
cr: http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findDailyBoxOfficeList.do?loadEnd=0&searchType=search&sSearchFrom=20121213&sSearchTo=20121220&sMultiMovieYn=&sRepNationCd=&sWideAreaCd=

Love 911 fighting \m/

@urie, aww brain startegy like Criminal mind ? I love that kind of story :D

@tijashyo93, who is the youngest and the handsome amongst them? I wish she will have a romantic scene with him =))

yeah, Jacky chan is so famous and a HK superstar.

btw I just found the Baeksang video when she gave an award to Dong Yi's PD :D

credit : hyoholic

clearly HQ photos, beautiful as always :) hope @tijashyo93 or @fujiwaranosai can post this photo :D thank you
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hantangee&no=184145&page=1&bbs=

@fujiwaranosai.. maybe like that hehe :) i can't explain a lot cause my english is very bad, although i want more explain :D

another accidentally at 46th Baeksang she presenting for prestigous award, Daesang for drama category and the winner is Go Hyung Jung and in theend of the year 2010, HJ unni receive her Daesang MBC Drama Award from Go Hyung Jung.. hope someday they will collaborate in movie.. :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

just few minutes leave this thread.. and now wow.. how many comments here!
funosai ~ video that you posted.. that was what i mean.. she wear purple mini dress and present nomi together w/ lee jun ki.. whooah you got it so fast :D
why are you so much to cute in here hyo joo <3
dsc04673.jpg?w=560&h=842