Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@cocomhe .. she is may the one of rm's strong candidate kkkkkkk~
hyo joo can close to anyone, male or female, she will deserve it :D

tijashyo93 said: @urie kkkkkkkk~ poor Gary =))
yes, i feel you. when i watched Running Man ep.123-124, the atmosphere was very familial. may be caused hyo joo and kwang soo was BFF so all members feel same like kwangsoo to our girl. and many fans said, i think hyo joo is a cool actress when doing her job, but im wrong, she is so natural, sociable, and extremely funny. wuhuu she is daebak!
urie . . thanks for your information so much <3 i like hyun bin too, i hope thing what we want can be real! fighting...

@cocomhe.. agree with you :)
@tijashyo93..you're welcome.. Jae Suk oppa, Haha Oppa, and Kim Joong Kook oppa had known her 7 years ago on Xman, and they really know her true character. therefore haha wrestling her in 1st game and don't treat her as guest to awaken her inside character. wrestling has been awake her and she said  AREUMDAPTAA!!! for her madness explosion :))
Kwang Soo oppa said the seal is broken :))
Jae Suk oppa said hyo joo has awake :))
they really know her well :)

@cocomhe, Hyo Joo and LKS met in Dong Yi set. Have you watched Dong Yi btw?

In Dong Yi, LKS was also a good friend of Hyo Joo (Dong Yi) and he treated her as his sister, always support her no matter what she did =))

Dong Yi was so naughty and a trouble maker but LKW (forgot his character :D) always back her up.

speaking of their friendship, Hyo Joo, LKW and PHS ever watched Natalie Portman's movie (Black Swan) together on Hyo Joo's birthday in 2010.

he's also Mc-ing Hyo Joo's first meeting in 2011 *CMIIW :D

here's Hyo Joo, PHS and LKW in 2010, from Hyo Joo's CY :D
201102281752141001_1_zps2ae45fa0.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@cocomhe . . 
Hyo Joo and Kwang Soo did project together in 2010 MBC's Big Project Historical K-drama the title was DONG YI.
that drama the story focuses on Dong Yi ( Han Hyo Joo ) and Kwang So character as Yongdal ( Dong Yi's BFF ). from there they became close friends <3
you can check more details bout their reliatonship in here page 414 soompi.
188864_155522664509559_6915275_n.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fuji yep . . . the story was incredible, and hyo joo's aura match with jae joong's absolutely kkkkk~ :)) and do you were watched RM 124?
@urie kkkkkk~ . . i like jae suk hyung-nim, he always follow what hyojoo said like AREUMDAPTAA.. and he made more new long version AREUMDAPTAA AREUMDAEWO hahahaha and when hyojoo said YIAOOO he said that too and jaesuk had others cheers to hyo joo that was hyo ju hyo ju jujujujuju ;DDDDD

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara . . i always remember when they are came to Heaven's Postman wrap up party! gah, i love them all the way. im never ever to forget <3
20090106_tvxq2.jpg?w=720

aww, thanks @adeleyam :)

If
the meaning of AREUMDAPTAA is beautiful,that means it's hyo Joo's word, right. I read that the"Beautiful" word becomes so popular.

for example : when she attended the VIP Premiere of Tower, she come out and the fans yelled "Beautiful", her word from RM.

OMG, is it so awesome ? =))

@tijashyo93, yeah I mean that picture :D

@fujiwaranosai.. yes you're right, AREUMDAPTAA is really famous word now :D
all over the world RM fans know that the girl who said that word is uri HJ unni :)

thank you everyone for answering my inquiry, i've seen a portion of Dong Yi but i must admit that i am not a fan of historical theme drama, i prefer romcom, love story, but that's where i got a first glimpse of her and told myself that she is so pretty, that is why i googled her other movie/drama and my first was SHining Inheritance, i really love her aura  :x

I'm not a fan of saeguk as well =)) but when I watched Dong Yi episode 5 I believe (Hyo Joo appeared on that ep ) I got hooked and can't stop watching it.
Even I'm downloading all 60 episodes which  I never done before :D

I was crazy of Dong Yi, I always visit Dong Yi soompi thread for knowing the spoiler. Still remember exactly in my mind =D

honestly I am pesimistic when I knew that her-costar is JJH, you know he's too old for her but after I watched Dong Yi I'm stunned of their great chemistry.
JJH is one of my fave now =))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@cocomhe + fujiwaranosai.. me too me too.. i'm not fan of saeguk the most.. but i have to watch dong yi.. cause dong yi was big project of my beloved hyo joo.. and she was the main character.. when i watch the story was so great.. so wonderful incredible.. and dong yi got 1st rating until the end.. what a luck! <3
areumdaptaa ! ! :D :D :D