Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

cocomhe said: tijashyo93 wow RM ep124 is the best, thank you for the link, though she did not win the game she was so cute acting as the king for awhile, even thanking her warrior/guardian, and gary was so funny expressing his love

Guest ojah_seungjoo

cocomhe said:yes i am very happy with that episode, she was so relaxed being the king, she was even taking it slow unlike the first king, and YJS is the most gentle to her, even when he was chasing her already, he was still polite, but i pity Gary because he was also helpful to her during that chopping of log, he was the one who guided her, but anyway it's part of the game, at least HaHa was eliminated first, until now i still can't get over with him lol 

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sai . . 
the guy and hyo joo on urie's ava,,, they were not showing their faces. so it is the same thing. simply the best style and cool. i love hyo joo had a friendship (goo hye sun) from the beginning debut when they were both starting their career. 
they were lucky cause at that time not all young actresses have to play in popular sitcom in season. what a luck. daebak :x

oh my, I know right I don't feel satisfied until HAHA gets punishment for what he did to her =))

I saw another K-actors who did the same, I mean they covered their faces like Hyo Joo and HB. I guess they did that because of the weather is so cold in Korea.

If I think about it I feel they are so cool by doing that, you know they like mysterious visitors :)) and the great thing is the reporters still know they are celebrities even when they covered their faces :D

yeah, hopefully they still keep in touch even though they are both busy :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sailet see..how beautiful she is even her hair is extremely short!!i think not all actresses brave cut their hair like her...whatever her hair she still adorable and extremely pretty all the way <3
by the way HAN GA IN joined into BH entertainment. our girl hyo joo have new eonnie.what do you think? :D :D :D
according nate: Han Ga In, Lee Byung Hun - Han Hyo Joo partner ---------> 한가인, 이병헌·한효주와 한솥밥
[ i'm sorry, i repost this image, i like this the most ]
1656_l_13559060201.jpg?w=560

I don't think her hair is that short, I guess she pulled up a part of her hair ?

yeah, not every actress or girl
get confidence to cut her hair like hers but I believe that Hyo Joo can pull off anything she wears or anything her hairstyle is, short or long :)

I didn't know who HGI is but I think that's a good thing, the more the merrier :D

@fujiwaranosai.. he is Hyun Bin.. :D thanks to @tijashyo93 for the correct answer... :)
i think they covered face because they don't want paparazi recognize them. i read at DC that HJ unni filming stakeout relentless and break only for vote after that filming continue again. i think she wear sunglasses to covered her tired eyes. B-)
@cocomhe.. wish HJ unni can appear again as guess in Running Man, and can't wait for her revenge to haha. :))

i read at some RM forum that  they really like HJ unni personality, have skill variety show, beautiful face and become a new fan of her. as we know RM is really popular variety show, and because her adorable performance in Running man, HJ unni now became more popular. :)
some of them want her to became RM member or replacement if one of RM member was unnable to attend.
HJ unni is the most favorite RM female guest this year and the one and only female guest not treated as guest but they treated her like JiHyo unni (RM female member). They wish HJ unni will appear again often in RM.. HJ unni + RM = DAEBAK  :-bd 

@tijashyo93.. speaking of Jaejoong oppa, he is also attend Tower VIP Premiere, unfortunately we can't see him at red carpet stars. finally they meet again :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@urie my answer correctly.. really? kekeke~ how happy..
do you crazy bout hyun bin currently?? i like to see when in presidential election HB and HJ have same style <3
urie . . our girl so funny here! gary said to her jinja babogatta =)) and yoo jae suk ahjussi follow hyo joo's words " YIAOOOOOO " wkaka..
ec9db4ec95bcec98a4-ec959c.gif?w=560&h=26

omg! that was one of my fave movie with my fave couple :x

speaking of HP, my sister is one of JJ's fan after she watched Protect the Boss on her TV and then she looked my HP dvd and she watched it.

She becomes Jaejoo's fans I believe cuz she always ask me about their news which is I really don't know their recent news =))

I just answered that they become friends since HP and I remembered Hyo Joo said that JJ and lsg called her to encourage her?

@urie, I'm happy that Hyo Joo gains more fans because of RM :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@urie seriously? where you got the news that JJ came to tower vip? whuaaah omg i can't guess what they are did when met <3 melting ~.~
fujiwara no sai <3 what should we do? they are MET !!! gah shocked . . >3<
=P~  @-)  8-}
i like JJ the most as hyo joo's co-star. he was so nice and friendly to our girl. i like Heaven's Postman. The ending was amazing, but i just can get enough for their love story. i want more _ _"

@tijashyo93.. yes, you're answer correct 100%. :D i'm being crazy waiting her next project and my big wish that HB oppa will be her co-star hehe :)
Jaejoong oppa tweet that he went watch tower movie :)
i like how Gary oppa interaction with HJ unni, watch RM ep 123-124 like i watch RM without guest, they really close like family :)
anther funny scene when King HJ want to rip Gary oppa name tag, and she give time to him to say the last word. Gary oppa said: I Love You and if Love is Crime then punish me :))

@fujiwaranosai.. me too :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@urie kkkkkkkk~ poor Gary =))
yes, i feel you. when i watched Running Man ep.123-124, the atmosphere was very familial. may be caused hyo joo and kwang soo was BFF so all members feel same like kwangsoo to our girl. and many fans said, i think hyo joo is a cool actress when doing her job, but im wrong, she is so natural, sociable, and extremely funny. wuhuu she is daebak!
urie . . thanks for your information so much <3 i like hyun bin too, i hope thing what we want can be real! fighting...