Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest loving_D

i was browsing a jo in sung photo gallery, and i too like jahye, came upon photoshoot pictures of crencia. not only do i love jo in sung, but he has been doing crencia for a long time and it's about time he got a cool girl to do it with! i like this couple and they look really cute. almost as cute as the hyojoody couple. ;)

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia143.jpg

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia102.jpg

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia133.jpg

credit: wiwi-joinsung pics+loving_D for uploading

i was browsing a jo in sung photo gallery, and i too like jahye, came upon photoshoot pictures of crencia. not only do i love jo in sung, but he has been doing crencia for a long time and it's about time he got a cool girl to do it with! i like this couple and they look really cute. almost as cute as the hyojoody couple. ;)

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia143.jpg

:lol: I don't even like Jo In Sung! I posted the pictures because I wanted everyone to see how beautiful and pretty Hyo Joo is! :P

But in this pic, Jo In Sung really looks too old for Hyo Joo.

I so agree loving_D! Even though Andy isn't tall and slim to match Hyo Joo, they're still adorably cute together!!! ^_^

Guest loving_D

:lol: I don't even like Jo In Sung! I posted the pictures because I wanted everyone to see how beautiful and pretty Hyo Joo is! :P

But in this pic, Jo In Sung really looks too old for Hyo Joo.

I so agree loving_D! Even though Andy isn't tall and slim to match Hyo Joo, they're still adorably cute together!!! ^_^

oh i know. i meant that i found pics like you did. except for opposite reasons. lol.

now that i realize it jahye, inkigayo must be like heaven for you. andy+hyojoo mcing together. :lol:

Guest xjaneeex

i like her new hair... although longer hair looks better on her.

i just noticed that hanhyojoo doesn't have ssangkapool?

anyone have epik high's PARIS mv? hyojoo is in it right?

such a cuuuute girl<3

Guest loving_D

i like her new hair... although longer hair looks better on her.

i just noticed that hanhyojoo doesn't have ssangkapool?

anyone have epik high's PARIS mv? hyojoo is in it right?

such a cuuuute girl<3

yes she does. look closely in the big pics.

wow, amazing pics! :w00t: the first one gave me a jeon ji hyun feel. =P she looks very charismatic in pics and on screen. :D

i'm looking forward to spring waltz now that i know she's the lead. i was hesitating a bit before when i first heard way way back that it was sung yuri and there was no daniel henney then cuz i have only seen the 2 seasons drama series with song seung heon in it. :rolleyes:

anyway, i think she's pretty and cute. i didn't get to watch NN5 but got to know hyo joo a bit through watching her on Love Letter. :lol: i like her personality and she looks cute with andy on inkigayo as well. ^_^

Guest StylishAzNx07

Hyo Joo is really cute but at times she gets kinda annoying ... a little too dorky at times ... lol

anyhoo is she really an '87er? she looks older ... i thought shed b an '84 or '85er ..

Guest suejinners

SHE LOOKS SO TIRED! LOOK AT THOSE BAGS... poor hyojoo! working hard for her first big role!

thanks for posting all those pics everyone!!

Guest loving_D

just making sure this is page 7 because i have some things to post

edit: good stuff!

okay well here's a recent (favorite) pic of hyojoo

hanhyojoostarnews4jq.jpg

credit: hyoju nara

and here are some new crencia pics with joinsung

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia180.jpg

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia199.jpg

joinsungandhanhyojoocrencia208.jpg

credit: wiwi

^ Hello friend! :)

I just saw those at mtmhj too. ^_^

Here's more pics of Hyo Joo modeling for Crencia

51.jpg

131.jpg

241.jpg

251.jpg

261.jpg

271.jpg

291.jpg

301.jpg

311.jpg

There were more of Hyo Joo + Jo In Sung walking together on the street, but I'm a little too lazy right now to upload. Maybe later.. :D

This is Hyo Joo with the actress playing the younger version of her character on Spring Waltz.. if that makes any sense.. :lol:

483885103250760527682.jpg

credits: mtmhj cafe! (<- the best place for all thing han hyo joo! :) )