Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@adeleyam is there a bed scene? Lmao..You can answer in spoiler mode.....i really do envy you. Also in general what did you think arbt the chemistry between LYH and IJK. We still dont know when netflix is giving us the movie yet so am starving here.

Am curious abt hyo’s performance n suffering but i bet that’s something i can only talk abt wen i have seen the movie. 

@adamagI tried to look for the kissing scene spoiler but sadly it has been deleted. But it was really vivid in my mind because I replayed it for many times. The scene is rather romantic, they just sat there quietly as a sad music was being played in the background, and LYH turns to look at him and he turns to look at her too. There is a moment of eye contact and as IJK leans in to kiss her, their eyes fix on each other's lips, before a slow deep kiss but LYH seems to hold back her emotions during the kiss. 

@wildaffairs gurl u should have put this answer in spoiler mode, am dying lmao. Ahh so you saw just the kissing scene. I thought maybe you saw the whole movie. Lol. Thanks for explaining :wub:

I hope netflix releases it by next month. Since hyo will soon be hibernation mode, am gonna be hibernating too.

11 minutes ago, adamag said:

I hope netflix releases it by next month. Since hyo will soon be hibernation mode, am gonna be hibernating too.

Er...last I heard, they had plans to release it in TEN months. I hope that is not still the plan...

The music from that scene is from the original. It's extremely haunting.

At this point, am wondering if am the only one who hasnt seen this spoiler. Even @frozentundra has seen it lol. Glad to know they used that ost.

Ten months dont make sense to me. Ten weeks does. Am gonna be pissed if they really meant ten months. That means no hyojoo for an entire year.

If he's talking about remixing the entire film to be "Inrang 2," then maybe it will take that long?? Yeah, I did a double take when I saw that timeline. I hope they don't do that. That's too far away--people will lose interest in that amount of time. 

I guess we are all hibernating until we hear about Hyo getting a new drama or project. lol

Seems like she has been resting again, I saw PMH and Minseyeon posts that they went to SAN Museum. I am glad that she is looking after herself and enjoying good company with these good people around her, good food and places. She deserves it. I pray that she is happy or at peace - at least in her personal life.

I missed her, thinking that she might be gone again for awhile until she decides her next work :( so I was going through her posts and saw one of her IG post last October  :ph34r: mode.

My friend advised that this is actually a traditional tea cafe from Haeundae, Busan, it has a nice view. 

https://singingbirdtea.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/bibibidang-busan-south-korea/

(more photos here)

Ugh, seeing this, now I wanted to visit Korea. lol Hyo should do some blogging and share/recommend it on her IG, about places and food haha, she is convincing!

• Like 1