Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I’m more anxious for the critics review actually.. hope it’s good as it claims..

Im praying hard to at least be able to grab the tickets for the screens with the stage greetings. *hope that WB releases the 2nd week schedule early*

So far so good Inrang has more positive reviews than negative ones. Looks like its more action based.  I kind of expected that so that doesnt surprise me. Some people have said the melo isnt as resonant. The movie is more about the struggle between the groups than romance. But most of all, everyone’s performance is being praised which is good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh I’m so glad it’s getting good reviews! Especially for the acting!! I expected as much with the melo not resonating and more action based so can’t say I’m surprised. But I can’t wait to read them in English. 

Hyo joo looks great! I’m going to slap KDW for making it awkward lmao 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I think the director changed something abt the ending. Dont know what yet. He said he added his own interpretation to it. Anyway, reviews are in a good place right now. Hopefully that remains the case for long.

• Like 1

Ok wow. From the reviews i read, looks like the ending is gonna be a controversy for the fans of the original work. That can only mean one thing lol. Hyo didnt die? If that’s what kjw changed then i think he’s very bold. I dont want to be disappointed yet without seeing and trying to understand his own interpretation.

6 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hyo joo looks great! I’m going to slap KDW for making it awkward lmao 

If it wasn't for him talking about dating in interviews then I would think he's never had a girlfriend before lol he's so shy and awkward in general, but even more so when it comes to women. 

Video of Inrang cast inside the theater: 

• Like 1

You can check naver. Just watch out for spoilers lol. Am more into audience’s reviews than critics so i read most of the reviews on ig of those who got to watch inrang yesterday after press screening. 

Anyway am done reading reviews. Not gonna read any other one. I wish inrang the best of luck!

• Like 1

@solaire: I had to facepalm when I saw KDW awkwardly refuse to stand next to Hyo Joo SMH lol I hope JWS slapped him on the head after. But they sat next to each other while watching the movie. Well, they all sat next to each other except HYR (poor girl was left out :(). But Hyo walked into the aisle after Minho, so she could've sat next to him instead but KDW saved her a seat next to him lol. 

I'll be really surprised if director Kim changed the ending... That'd be really shocking and kind of disappointing. I don't want the typical Korean happy ending for this movie :( 

Tuna helping Hyo push in her chair 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@ohnoitscindy kdw is a case file smh lol. I really think the crank up photo we got with hyo wearing a brown coat in a train station was the ending scene. I think kim changed the ending but that doesnt mean it’s a happy one haha. It could still be sad or tragic but in a different way. I think he changed some things in the movie and i feel like if the real anime ending does not fit with the story kim is trying to tell, i would rather have him change it than watch a disorganized film. But when comparing it to the original, it would of course be lacking because of the absence of the ending. Anyway i cant wait to watch to give my final verdict. I was preparing to see hyo shed blood tho.

True, true. If he felt that this possible new ending is more suitable for the story he told then it is better that he changed it instead of strictly sticking to the original anime ending. I was also looking forward to Hyo Joo bawling her eyes out desperately clinging onto IJK. That scene in the anime was very emotional.

If reviewers are not critiquing it for a lackluster ending, then the storytelling must be adequate that it justified a different ending. 

We have to wait <10 months for it to be streamable on Netflix T-T 

• Like 1

I would like to believe they meant 10 weeks not months. 10 months does not make sense in any way lol. I heard other sources say september after its screened in the movie festival in spain.

yeah so far, i havent seen them critique it. They only just noted that some of the original fans will have problems with it. At least it doesnt seem like many pple in korea have watched the anime so it might not backfire at them in korea.

Hyo did the little red riding hood story narration in the film. Am looking forward to her voice acting.

I really believed that Inrang has a potential in International big screens because there are a lot of Anime fans who are keen to watch.WB promo team really did a poor job. Even the film “Be With You” was shown here in my country.

They are actually quite lucky that it gained some buzz locally because of the LA photo. Oh well, Im glad it is gaining more positive reviews, I hope Hyo gained good feedback too from her individual performance.

And oh, KDW being awkward again, lol *smh.Hyo should slap him on their next food bonding.lol @solaire @ohnoitscindyhe actually dated publicly back 2005 before his popularity, you can see his photos with his model girlfriend in his thread, they look like a normal couple roaming around lol.I dont know what happened to him now, hahaha. His mysterious, badboy vibe to me was replaced by an awkward, little boy, refusing to stand beside the girl he likes.lol

Guest kaz11

Louder please

23 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I had to facepalm when I saw KDW awkwardly refuse to stand next to Hyo Joo SMH lol

Video please? So many pages to BR, lol. Anw, love her makeup this time. At this point I don't care what they wear, I am more choosy when it comes to her makeup.

Hyo x Yeri is love.

Not only did WB Korea do a richard simmons job in marketing but the amount of disrespect given to Han Yeri.... I cannot wait for the assessment of their individual performances.