Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Netflix has really been entering the korean market so i dont necessarily feel uneasy that they gave it to them. Honestly, netflix provides easier access to the movie than theaters do because the movies just end up showing in select theaters. It would probably be easier for all the anime and movie fans to get it through netflix than anywhere else.

Netflix probably just paid them a nice fat sum to acquire the streaming rights. 

Shame about just director KJW and KDW attending the film festival. I would've loved seeing Hyo Joo there too. Still can't believe Inrang is coming out so quickly after they wrapped up filming lol. 

And yeah, it made me think of Annihilation too. Well, Annihilation was a good film. Does SK have a reviews embargo on movies where critics aren't allowed to give opinions on the movie until the embargo is lifted? 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

That’s the thing, Annihilation is such a good film that it deserved to be seen by going to the theaters, because the viewing experience is better. It’s easily one of the top 3 best films of the year so far for me, along with A Quiet Place and Hereditary. I’m thinking perhaps the film will cater more to a certain demographic. They’ll be having the press screening soon and typically critics will give their opinions but will release film reviews on or after the release date. 

I've been wondering the same thing... What exactly is a showcase and why do they need a red carpet for it lol. Is it similar to Western movie premieres?

Annihilation was so good. I couldn't breathe during the bear scene, oh my god. But yeah, the score was so haunting and the visual effects were neat. And Natalie Portman is one of my favorite actresses/human beings. I've been dying to watch Hereditary but my boyfriend is scared of horror films :rolleyes: so will have to wait until it's out to stream. We watched A Quiet Place too and that was pretty good. It's been a pretty good past 2 years for horror films. I'm glad because it's one of my favorite genres when done right :) 

I just remembered that Lewis Pictures, the prod. company behind InRang, also prod. Netflix's Okja. Maybe that's why Inrang will be out on Netflix?

• Like 1

There are couple of articles for Inrang this morning in Naver. Hyojoo and the team for Kakao Chewing Chat.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/movie/now/read?oid=014&aid=0004060076

Is Han Ye Ri joining tonight too? I hope she does? 

And can KDW stylist do a better job today? And his hair too, I hope he changed it a bit upward, he looks old in his current hairstyle.lol

However my ultimate wish is Hyojoo comes out gorgeous with a nice outfit lol

New posters for SSG....

credits to PSJ fan account

• Like 1

Those SSG posters look so cheesy lmao 

Yall I'm tired of seeing Hyo Joo in that ugly green blouse and KDW in that ugly tiger stripe kimono cardigan promoting events for Inrang SMH

• LOL 1

Guest kaz11

Omg I love horror films, horror is my favorite genre. I love it bloody but mostly because with horror, I tend to love the ending which is not too conventional as compared to other genres. Too bad Hj does not want to touch it, lol. Ikr, about the past two years  being extremely good for this genre, more and more A-listers not to mention really talented actresses are doing it. I’m looking forward to Suspiria (not much for Dakota) and Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy in It 2. It used to be that horror films are a springboard for a young career. 

Yeah, you girls think WB Korea don’t want to spend much on marketing? Lol. And wondering the same thing about red carpet showcase. Maybe it’s for the fans?