Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Lol. I think they should edit that post. Bh's statement stops at THANK YOU in the first part of the post lmao. It's still the same statement they released when the rumor was released. i think the rest is from the taiwan fan club. They should make it clearer. I read it wrong the first time too and it didnt sound right.

Oh okay. That makes more sense lol. I was like why would they comment on faneditted photos from an old ship? Like that has nothing to do with HHJ/KDW lol 

ETA: I love the scene where they're on the aerial tramway (train?) and just looking at each other shyly.

i love that scene too. I was giggling at it and my mom thought something was wrong with me lol. My single richard simmons cant relate. I also really like the scene where i think she's about to betray him and she links her arm to his. It has a seductive air to it. Am liking her micro expressions. Also the one where she closes the garage gate and walks like a boss while hyr follows her is also great. Hyo looks so pretty tho. 

So they cut that scene where she links arms with him and is later approached by HYR as well as the fight scene with Minho and HYR. 

The quick look she gives him from behind when they're up on the tower is really good too. 

G6MMScf.png

• Like 2

Maybe they don't get cut from the theatrical version? Those scenes feel important so why exactly are they not there. :(.  LOL idk, am hoping they dont get cut but that's what a director's cut means so.....

like the way she playfully touches the window as she walks too. hyo's got her seduction game on

giphy.gif

• Like 3

So it seems that KMY uses her to bait Im Joong kyung and after HYR shows up to warn her not to trust anyone, she tried to run away but KMY's people tried to kill her as well. I ma intrigued by her character, yes it feels three-dimensional as we aren't sure which side she is on but I'm definitely feels there will be a surprise element in the plot. There is one scene where she is tormenting and  I think if the plot follows the animation's, she will get killed by Im Joong Kyung in the end OR she might decide to kill herself to stop the torment. I really hope there is a twist. 

Looks like BH Ent did merge with Kakao M

Plans to Enter Global Content Market by Securing Korean Wave Stars

EwUcTEFugihEMnaTWXTu.jpg

A subsidiary of KakaoTalk (www.kakaocorp.com), company that evolved from being an instant messenger application to a complete IT firm, Kakao M (www.kakao-m.com) has seen its influence grow by creating partnerships with major management agencies in Korea. “In order to enter the K Content Global Market, we signed contracts with three agencies, BH Entertainment, J,Wide-Company, and MANAGEMENT SOOP, as well as Korea’s leading model agency, Ready Entertainment, to build a cooperative network of strategic investment and partnership.” Kakao M said in a press release on June 27th.  

Established in 2006 and co-directed by CEOs SON Seok-woo, KIM Seon-yong and PARK Jae-soon, BH Entertainment (http://www.bhent.co.kr/?page_id=25) is well known for being actor LEE Byung-hun’s agency. The company currently represents actors and actresses like HAN Ji-min, HAN Hyo-joo, HAN Ga-in, JANG Young-nam, KIM Go-eun, CHU Ja-hyeon, KO Soo, Sean Richard, LEE Hee-jun and JIN Goo. On the other hand, J,Wide-Company (www.jwide.co.kr) is home to actors LEE Sang-yun and CHOI Daniel as well as actress KIM Tae-ri, Seen in The Handmaiden (2016), while MANAGEMENT SOOP (www.soopent.com) represents GONG Yoo, KONG Hyo-jin, JEON Do-yeon and more. 

“Kakao M is expected to play an influential role by forming a value chain in all fields of the video industry.” said the company after securing its “army” of Korean Wave stars. Moreover, through advertisement model casting agency Ready Entertainment’s Chinese subsidiary and its international network, Kakao M plans on seeking different ways to expand its influence globally. At the same time, the company will complete its production system that implements the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Kakao (https://www.kakaocorp.com/?lang=en), as well as hire new famous writers and directors. 

Kakao M also established a mobile video production company named Krispy Studio last January, and in May, Mega Monster, a joint drama production company with the studio behind Goblins, Studio Dragon (http://www.studiodragon.net/front/en/main/main), thus steadily expanding its influence in the video production business. Kakao M’s CEO, LEE Jae Wook, said: "We will maximize profits by completing a value chain that includes actors, producers, and advertisers, and I believe we will lead the market of K-Contents in a short period of time”

source: https://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601006&seq=4894&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

• Thanks 1

Guest kaz11

Ooh the ladies look so good I’m sorry LYH-HYR is my ship for now, lol. I hope they have more scenes together. Yep, she’s going to deliver. So far in everything that I’ve seen I find her character more interesting than the male protagonist. 

I really like hyo so far in all i’ve seen. I also luv luv the seductive mysterious vibe am getting from her character. She’s the one i’ve been the most impressed with so far in the video that just came out. The next thing that impressed me was the action chereography. I like some of the action that kdw was doing, it looked neat.  As for his character itself, it looks a bit emotionless imo, and not as interesting. But he definitely looks like a guy who’s good at his job. Kim moo yoel in his role looks good in the scene where he talking to kdw while he’s with hyo in the car. We didnt get much from hyr and most of her scenes look like things i’ve seen before but it was nice to see her kick minho’s richard simmons. I love a powerful girl. Am waiting for that her torture scene. I think that’s gonna be the scene i love.

Am more excited for inrang now that i feel like i know the style the director went for. 

• Like 1

I think regarding the director’s cut scene, the theatrical version will just have LYH come out of the restroom (I’m assuming that’s where she went to) and bump into HYR, which is where she tells her not to trust anyone (this scene is shown in the trailer so I'm assuming they kept it), instead of bumping into her while walking back to IJK. 

I laughed when I saw the shot of IJK running and kicking into the car passenger window and knocking the guy out of the car lmao. It was so over the top. I was like how the hell did he get the car door to open?! But the scene where he saves LYH from the woman was awesome. That snap at the end.

And honestly, KMY is doing it for me in this movie hahaha. 

@ohnoitscindy lmao. Of all the action scenes, that was definitely so extra. I was like why would someone jump from the window in the passenger sear into the car to push the driver instead of  just sneaking to the driver's seat and taking him out. But still, it was sort of cool and unbelievable. 

giphy.gif

Guest kaz11

Hyo, come out wherever you are it’s promo time you know, lol. Both JWS and CMH attended the opening ceremony of BIFAN 2018. 

I wonder what hyo joo has been up to. She's been MIA since her trip to Paris. Hopefully, she's at home chilling with friends and getting a good rest. These next few weeks are going to be hectic.

• Like 1

@solaire this is a late throwback photo from last year when he recieved an award.

I also hope Hyojoo is taking a good break before the bruhaha next week.

Anyway, moving on, is this PSJ in a wig? Haha PSJ and HJ seem to get along well too, no? They only worked for a short time but she seems to be comfortable and playful around him. Hope they can re unite even in a movie.

I am really liking PSJ lately because of his character in WSSK, so I am reposting this “funny” MAMA clip hahaha

Also nice to see her having fun and comfortable with YYS. 

I realised I miss the fun and playful Hyojoo.She has been so reserved and lady like since GS promo. I miss her witty side comments like her W interview with JS.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

@solaire this is a late throwback photo from last year when he recieved an award.

Let me delete that then. I thought it was from this year haha.

I've noticed that she gets along really well with guys who are younger than her: PSG, LJS, and JJY. Whenever she was around them she would act playful. It was fun watching her interact with them. Here's to hoping that her next co-star is JCW :) who is equally playful and cheery on set.

• Like 1