Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Same @kaz11. Before it would really hurt me to read Knetz comments about her but now I don’t care anymore. Especially knowing she’s still very high in demand and well regarded as an actress. I am happy for her if they are dating :) 

I think they bonded over their scandals and their near death experience because of KMY LOL 

And I think Dispatch has been paid off lol. 

• Like 3

Guest kaz11
18 minutes ago, adamag said:

Lol went to dc to check for more drama and they are also trending there.

Top star couple. lol jk — Not :P  

Ok, BH Ent, what is this new project of Hyo’s that she went to LA for? Is it a Hollywood gig? I am curious, seriously. 

They were or are still tending on Daum as well lol. 

It sucks for the JongJoo shippers lol. I was never a shipper but I was excited about her being shipped with someone as popular as he was. It definitely brought in a lot of new fans for her, which always makes me happy. Their BTS interactions were very cute and sweet but Hyo Joo never gave off the impression that she was romantically interested in him. She always seemed to be playing it up for the cameras or interviews. I thought there might’ve been something when they were spotted in Japan but it ended up just being a photo shoot so lol. 

This thread is so active nowadays, I’m glad lolol. 

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

I think Hyojoo’s consistent when it comes to her ideal type, if they really are dating. She likes manly man who is warm ( tuna’s a warm person once you get to know him according to some, like  Kim Uisung), is a “bad boy”  (tuna’s don’t care aura) and passionate about his work (can’t think of anyone more into his craft than tuna).

Same, I love how we’re more active. Also, it’s nice to see Hyolics making a comeback to support her or “this” on the thread. :D

Hyojoo-Dongwon is still the top article in Naver, I dont wanna go there as she is everywhere :D Knetz can’t just calm their richard simmons down lol.Imagine if they are really dating and dispatch release a photo or th y admin it, she might be trending for days. lol

Its just ironic, actually Hyojoo has been very quiet lately. She isnt even posting much in instagram, not even talking during their promos but just one photo of her eating out with her close sunbae and she is all over naver. lol Knetz are confused, they hate her because of her brother but they easily make her relavent and they love talking about her lol. I hope Hyojoo stay unbothered lol. Keep eating out with “colleagues” during your “overlapping schedules”.

So next event, we might not be able to hear her voice anymore hahahahhaa what is their next event anyway? Hah I am not sure if this is positive but definitely a publicity for Inrang.lol

One photo and they have just ousted Jung Woo Sung from the limelight lol

• Like 1

only her 2nd official dating rumour in her whole career and that’s why Hyo Joo is still trending in naver  (with her age trending at the top spot)... it did helped to publicise Illang just not positively. 

hopefully our girl doesn’t get affected and goes into another hiatus again.

• Like 2

I hope she doesn’t  go into hiatus again, she has gone through worst before and she didnt really went to hiatus even after her brother’s scandal.Its not like she has done something wrong this time, as her statement said, she just had a meal with KDW. And man, not her fault, she is already 31 y/o, she deserves to hang out or date.

Anyway, a publicity is still a publicity. It helped to create a buzz for Inrang. HHJ and KDW still trending beating up Mr Sunshine’s ep last night. Also more articles came up, even digging GS statements of KDW lol

“Hyo Joo, only actress this summer”

https://m.entertain.naver.com/movie/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000659078

Lol gossips saying they were also spotted in Japan and Itaewon.If true, can they just release this after Inrang? lol

https://entertain.naver.com/series/read?cid=1070604&oid=241&aid=0002805661

• Like 1

To be honest, this drama is entertaining and all, but at the end of the day I kinda wish that fan didn't post that picture. HJ and KDW deserve to have privacy without it being invaded by fans who think they can have a say in who they date.

Not just that, but the drama seems a little too much, especially with Inrang promotions still going on. It puts them, the other actors, and everyone else involved in the production in a weird position. The least that person who posted the picture could have done was wait until promotion for Inrang ended. 

• Like 3

I wonder how Hyojoo is right now.I’m sure she will be quiet again. 

Guys is this a negative effect on Inrang? Well if the movie is good, it will still be good.

Also, what is Hyojoo’s meeting in LA? Like is she doing hollywood too? lol 

So they will have another press conference on the 20th? Uh oh. Oh well if they are really just friends then they should act like one. Now media has been trying to dig more about them, if they are really dating, I think in no time, it will be revealed.

• Like 1

It’s always really stressful for me when she’s posted on sites like NB lol. I can’t imagine how Hyo Joo must be feeling right now. Hoping she’s doing alright and has the support of her loved ones nearby. 

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

While I agree that the timing of her dating rumor is off, it's bound to be revealed anyway, if it's true that they've been seen in other places, too. I don't think this will affect her movie negatively. It's just unfortunate that it's at the expense of their private lives, this added publicity... but she's a grown woman, I believe she's also taking care of her personal life :)

Honestly I doubt BH Ent's statement that she went there for a meeting, but who knows? Before I also get stressed whenever she has a NB post but not anymore, lol. She has more international fans and even non-fans rooting for her and defending her.

Now that my gossip excitement is over, am seriously looking at this matter and thinking of the damage. That pic has been out for weeks, why excatly did someone feel the need to post it in a more popular site at this bad time. Hyo has been trending at 1 for hours. I thought it would have died down by now. She’s obviously being talked abt more than kdw because sometimes he’s trending,, sometimes he’s not but she is always there. I am not surprised she is getting more hate. The women always get shamed in korea’s dating rumors. Also i bet his hundreds of female fans are on her neck. Add her ‘scandal’ to that and everything is a mess.

Despite all these, am really hoping hyo is not too bothered. She’s done nothing wong whether she’s dating him or not. She should be able to raise up her head n not bend low. I hope in her next promo she does not look terrified. I have been seeing some of her fans posting stuff on twitter like she’s suffering or something like that and i honestly dont understand. Its just a dating rumor. It cant be that bad.

Publicity is a strange thing so am not sure if this is good or bad. But am hoping inrang isnt affected and it’s successful. She worked too hard for the movie to become a flop just because she could possibly be going out with one of korea’s favorite oppa.

NB is a site that spreads hate and honestly if i were a hacker, i would lock that site down lol. Too bad am bad with technology. Allkpop too posted some hateful stuff about this rumor but i have a theory that there is someone there who has beef with hyo lol. 

I too am doubtful abt the LA movie representative story but if it is true, am curious who she’s meeting n why?

• Like 1

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2018/07/kang-dong-won-and-han-hyo-joos-dating.html?m=1

This site is a pretty neutral Knetz translator... I admittedly never knew the full story of her brother’s bullying case as I could never find an English translation for it but that link explains what happened pretty explicitly. Honestly, I’ve always thought she handled the scandal very poorly. This dating scandal is bringing some skeletons out of her closet so I am curious if she will comment on what happened. I think her brother should be in jail for what he did but she deserves to live her life despite making a very big mistake. 

• Like 1

Havent they been saying these for years in the comments, if she didnt say anything then, i doubt she’ll say anything now.

Honestly speaking, i always tread carefully around scandals like this because when the issue of who’s at fault or how deeply that person is involved and how much they should be blamed is asked. Many things that spread are more speculations that over time turn to facts. I read a lot of accounts on her scandal n there were more beliefs than facts. Please note that I am not in any way downplaying how serious the issue was or the fact that someone died.

I do wonder many times if i would have said something if it was me and everytime, i dont come up with a strong answer.

• Like 1

I thought because of Bogum and Hye Kyo’s drama confirmation, HJ-KDW issue would go down.But seems not.Its negative, yeah (female crazy fangirls + brother scandal issue), but she denied it anyway? What’s their problem now? 

Hyo should stay away from sns until the issue dies down.But then they will come out for Inrang events soon soo seems like the “scandal” ( not sure how hanging out together be considered a scandal) will be out for a while.

• Like 1