Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

That’s actually an old pic. They were spotted in LA at the end of may. I think its just blowing up now. Dont know if its her or not honestly. Koreans are also speculating that its jung eun chae lol. 

• Thanks 1

That’s not the original post tho.Its from another IG post called just_4.this. She posted it in IG but I think the original source is from weibo, weeks ago.

Im not 100% sure if the girl is Hyojoo, other koreans speculating ifs not her but the caption of the “whistleblower” says that thats in LA, in a jap restau.

lol interesting

• Like 1

Wow what a way to make things awkward during promo. As if the awkwardness we were seeing wasn’t enough. Honestly am hoping this doesnt blow up too much and there’s no news article about it. Regardless of whether its her or not, its gonna affect the mood if news articles bring it up.

• Like 3

Yeah, honestly, if they are dating, I'd prefer they keep it on the down low for a long while until they are ready to announce it officially because I don't want Knetz/people in general saying crap like how she got the part in Inrang because of KDW.

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

I want it to be her hahaha but hard to tell. But there’s something about them that i sensed ages ago that’s why I declared I’m on the tuna~whale :p she was and continues to be unlike herself. 

Waiting for articles lol. 

@kaz11 you and I are ready for this ship to sail lmao

But if it does blow up, I think it'd be easy for her to deny that it's her (whether or not it is her)... but then that'd make things awkward for KDW cuz he'd have to explain who he was with lol. 

I think the IG poster said she messaged the original poster from Weibo and they said it was them so... but anyone can lie :| 

Well, it's almost 4AM in Korea... So we'll see come morning there ._. Apparently some Knetz are already talking about them in the comments for the Mister Sunshine post on Naver

• Like 1

I think everything will turn out well if it isnt her.( am hoping its not coz the trouble is too much) But if it is and they deny...there’s a chance dispatch has more photos lol n then everything is gonna be a mess because pple wont believe them even tho they could just be hanging out as friends.

In this site, 16,000 korean? pple have already seen it lol. Under the comments u can see pple also wondering if its not hyo but jung eun chae.

http://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=square&page=2&document_srl=777748994#cmt_102

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

@ohnoitscindy oh my god after so many years we deserve a legit dating news lmao. Tbh they don’t even look like they’re “hiding”. Japanese resto in LA? Where’s Dispatch at? Lol. 

But seriously, Hyojoo or not, I am happy for Dongwon. He deserves happiness, everyone does.  richard simmons netizens. 

I know k stars tend to hide less when they travel outside asia because pple dont know them as much. Kdw was just unlucky lol. Who knows! The entire inrang team might have been there too lol. 

@kaz11 Seriously! I'm going to get married before she does at this rate! haha If it is them, they prob thought no one would recognize them in LA lol. Well, Hyo Joo's been MIA since forever until this past week... so the timelines could match up. Yes, happy for KDW but I'll be even happier if it is Hyo Joo lolol. Just hope this news does not affect Inrang.

@adamag Well they weren't snapped by Dispatch, so it's possible there will be no additional photos from that specific outing? I feel like with KDW's influence (and possibly HHJ if it is her), he can prob get Dispatch to withhold news of him dating for a while. Similar to SongSong couple before their marriage announcement.

Honestly, I hope it is Hyo Joo and that they are dating lol 

Edit: Oh god, it'd be even worse if it was them but they've broken up lmao. It would explain why they're so awkward together during promos hahahaha

• Like 1

Nah not really? Sometimes dispatch release news when there is a dating rumor from another source. Sometimes they release it themselves. It will probably cost a ton to withhold. But tbh idk. I would want to say there’s no way dispatch made it to LA but am not so sure.

I feel like there’s no way this wont affect inrang which is one of the reasons I want this to die down.

lol that would be so so awkward like wtf. That sounds like the worst case scenario.

Been wondering if we'll get a HJ and KDW dating rumor. The awkwardness between them was kinda suspicious, reminded me of SongSong where fans thought SongSong wouldn't have any chemistry based on their interaction during the presscon but little did they know. Not saying HJ and KDW are dating, but it's a possibility and could explain quite a few things like where she disappeared to and her behavior toward KDW.

Anyway, if they are dating then let's hope the news isn't released during the premiere date and completely overshadows the film because that will be a mess and make things awkward for everyone.

Edit: just saw the picture and idk could be either HJ or JEC. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

What is the link between Jung Eun Chae and Kang Dong Won? :blink:

As far as I know, they starred in a film back in 2010, but that was a long time ago. Although, I'm not sure what made some people think it's her when there's a lot of other girls with long black hair. 

of course we as fans are happy for her.. will support her for whoever she chooses but now it’s kinda bad timing for these to surface even if it’s true. knetz will probably put their attention on them instead of the movie which i thought the latter is obviously more important at the moment.

Saw in weibo that the admissions must go beyond 6-7 million moviegoers for it to get back their profits.

• Like 1

sorry I just dropped by

1 hour ago, wildaffairs said:

What is the link between Jung Eun Chae and Kang Dong Won?

Spoiler

she once acted together with kang dong won in the Haunters movie and also appeared together in a cf. They are wearing the same stylist too. Now I remember that there's a picture of them along with their friends spread on instagram (not romantic, just usual photo) maybe last year or two years ago. At that time I saw them only as friends because I ship him with another actress but my ship was sunk :sweatingbullets: I want to say with anyone kang dong won dating whether with HHJ or JEC, I'm happy for him

good luck for inrang team and hyo joo!!!

• Like 1

The chin does look different but it looks like whoever that lady is, lol, she’s smiling. i think hyo could possibly look that way when she smiles but so could jec. Too bad we wont knw who it is lol coz the media is not saying anything. Am happy tho because hopefully that means that no rumors affecting the movie will spread.

Altho i have to admit its kinda weird that no media outlet is saying anything considering hw it blew up. Its even on naver blogs lol.