Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

She is more stunning in motion than the photos.I am also not digging the all black wardrobe and the make up, and at first I thought she still look tired but on this video, she looks beautiful.

She doesn't look like she gained weight, I think her eyes and cheeks are just a bit puffy during Inrang presscon. 

I have been dissapointed with Inrang promo, enough to really not expect anything on this. I am just looking forward in Hyo’s next project.

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

Not loving this look at all but she looks great in motion, plus her confidence is back <3 Her stylist failed this time, lol, but I do love her relationship with the glam team.

Caption this~

DhOcAKaVQAAvsff.jpg

She updated her IG. A series of posts, hey, promote Lee Yoonhee lol.

I hope she collaborates with/models for Dior in the future.

Well the chanel clothes i have seen so far are ridiculous. Am thankful she’s not wearing anynof those ....anyway i dont know if its because am getting used to seeing it more but her outfit is getting better in my eyes lol. 

21 days to inrang and still no other promo. What a joke.

• Like 1

I think she looks beautiful. She is more relaxed and happy than I have seen her at a public event in a long time. You can tell she really enjoys being with her team, too; you can feel the cameraderie just in the pictures, and they are all having fun seeing the sights besides whatever they are there for officially. It looks like she is enjoying her trip. :) 

• Like 4

love that she’s active on IG again.. anw looking at her hair stylist’s post, it seems that she may have a photoshoot, just not sure what mag is it..

i actually like her all black attire tho.. at least more decent than the rest of the collection. haha

• Like 3

I don't mind the dress but i like her looks here, much better than Inrang press con.

She looks happier and gorgeous:D

Wow nice if there's a photoshoot other than this event,can't wait to see it:)

Hope she will be livelier for the next promo of Inrang.

• Like 3

Inrang Showcase on the 18th advertisement. Looks like they made them record all the possible advertisements on the same day lol. I am tired of seeing the same people with exact same clothings only saying different things in every new video lol. Anyway it looks like on the 18th is really thier first schedule

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

Yay photo shoot, lol. Let it be for Vogue Korea.

Some Chanel-related posts:

Was hoping to find her photo... Is/was she an ambassador of Burberry?

I like that restaurant photo, she looks like the relaxed and well rested Hyo that we all loved. Is that a ring? lol. Enjoy Hyo and be well! 

I am also hoping she has a photoshoot, I saw that W korea editor has been tagged. Her hair turns a bit red in sunlight, I like her hair in W though, she looks young on it. 

• Like 4

Well jws was trending a lot yesterday after speaking on the refugee problem in a tv interview. Pple have been saying they would boycott the movie lol. But thats not a problem to me because if the movie is good, pple will watch. Am just surprised becoz i thought most of the negative comments towards inrang before it opens would be because of hyo but jws is kinda taking the spotlight lol

• Like 1

@ohnoitscindyHer hair looks about the same to me in length. Also can’t you do bangs and remove them as soon as you want? I dont know coz i have never done one lol. Posting the pic here again because i dont want to have to go to the previous page to look at the pic lol.

DhYgojxVMAA51MO.jpg

• Like 2