Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Inrang wasted its potential to do good promo. Since they are selling the names of their actors, they should have done a group or even a KDW - HHJ - JWS fierce photoshoot. Or maybe they are really banking to do the "visual men" photoshoot/promo only. Even WB korea IG, is selling the KDW - JWS - Minho in their posts, how annoying and sexist.

Cold Eyes had a good photoshoot with JWS and Hyo, Inrang was a bigger production, such a waste.

But maybe Hyo left ahead of JSY from Jeju because she needs to leave for Paris photoshoot. Hope she goes more travelling, and relax herself. Her eyebags tho. lol

Saw a couple of tags that Knetz saw her but no photos. Only autographs.

• Like 2

KDW and SHK went to Paris for a photo shoot for Vogue for their movie a few years ago so it's not unheard of lol. But that was a romance/melo movie so... 

I'm praying it's for a photoshoot for Inrang T-T

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

I am almost 100 percent sure this is a fashion shoot to promote Inrang.

@ohnoitscindy girl i am also praaying for a tuna-whale photo shoot this could be the last that they collaborate as lovers so why waste their visuals T T.

Yes, WB Korea sucks. Maybe Hyo was even being sarcastic when she said watch the movie for the men, lol.

"7/18 ~ InRang Showcase" -- maybe this is also media screening?

Lastly, whatever happened to VIP screening?

Recently some movies dont have vip screenings anymore. I heard there was a controversy that started making less movies do VIP premieres than before. Also i dont think this is the complete schedule so maybe the date hasnt been decided yet? I dont even see any vlive promo there. 

WB korea does suck. I guess we will know if its a fashion or lipault shoot when her team gives us spoilers hopefully lol. Am hoping that its a fashion shoot.

• Like 1

@kaz11 SAMEEEE girl SAMEEEEE lol. We've been starved of Tuna-Whale since GS and we barely even got anything from that movie. WB Korea can suck it. 

Also, she placed #9 on that brand ranking thing. KDW is #10 :) I'm glad she beat him out despite having no photoshoots and very few CF updates!

• Like 1

@solaireHonestly i dont know the exact details but it was something about how vip screenings dont really contribute to the success of a movie n how unnecessary they were or something like that. I really cant remember much of it.

I think this photo is really pretty even tho its just her back lol. It blends with the color of the painting and  it feels like a photoshoot lol and not just a random pic. Her long hair, posture...everything is just right.

DhJE7kkVQAAp_ik?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Guest kaz11
12 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Also, she placed #9 on that brand ranking thing. KDW is #10 :) I'm glad she beat him out despite having no photoshoots and very few CF updates!

Nice to see she’s ranked despite not being very visible. I also think it’s because of netizens’ general interest in her, she’s always trending whenever she has s public appearance. 

Thank you for answering my VIP screening question... why not have just a premiere night with the media and VIPs? It’s wonderful to see actors supporting their friends and colleagues. 

I am still hoping there’s more to that Paris trip. If not the Cine21 AT LEAST. But I have to say I don’t like Hyo’s look T T, everything what is she wearing lol, and her make up, too... and she’s wearing lenses again I’ve always preferred her more natural look:(

Guest kaz11

Lagerfeld reaches for immortality with Chanel Paris show

Legendary designer and bibliophile Karl Lagerfeld made a pitch for immortality Tuesday by setting his very Parisian Chanel haute couture show in front of the Academie Francaise.

The venerable institution, whose members are known as "the immortals", was the backdrop of the spectacular set of the banks of the Seine that Lagerfeld had built inside the Grand Palais in the French capital.

Everything from the bouquinistes' stands with their vintage Vogue magazines and books eulogising Chanel, to the Paris pavements and lampposts was recreated in staggeringly realistic detail. All it lacked to pass for the real thing was the tourist tat and a few beggars.

Lagerfeld even roped in his godsons Hudson and Jameson Kroenig to play riverside booksellers with along with their father, the square-jawed American model Brad Kroenig. All, of course, were dressed in Chanel. Lagerfeld told reporters later that he can see the Quai Voltaire and the academies that act as the guardians of French culture from his windows.

At 84, the Kaiser is now too old to be admitted into any of the august bodies housed below the gilded dome of Institut de France.

In fact he is nearly a decade over the age limit to be a sage, yet the German-born designer shows no signs of slowing with two haute couture shows in two days -- with another for Fendi Wednesday.

Despite appearing doddery on his feet recently, there was almost a spring in his step Tuesday as he took the bow for a classily restrained autumn winter haute couture collection marked by slit dresses and sleeves.

"Karl is as fresh as a bridegroom," Conde Nast maven Karina Dobrotvorskaya cooed on Instagram over her picture of him with his "bride", the traditional finale of couture shows.

The pale green two-piece dress, inspired by the olive leaf motif worn by academicians, was worn by Sudanese-Australian model Adut Akech, who also opened the last Chanel Cruise show. The Sudanese-British model Alek Wek, who has recently come out of retirement, was the first black model to be given that honour 14 years ago. Like the Dior show the previous day, Lagerfeld went for a refined sobriety of sharply-cut black and grey slit dresses, worn over short thigh-riding miniskirts.

Many were lit up by flashes of crystals, feathers and glittery-edged embroidery, which pointed up the zipped slit arms. With Spanish actress Penelope Cruz and South Korean heartthrob Han Hyo-joo in the front row with singers Lily Allen and Pharrell Williams, Lagerfeld often paired black with silver, giving nostalgic touches a metallic futuristic edge.

While much of the collection had a revved-up retro late 1940s feel with models' hair styled in cockerel quiffs and some wearing fascinator hats, there were also Belle Epoque Victorian flourishes in satin and tulle dresses with glittery tweed capes and long fingerless gloves. Stephane Rolland, who dressed Beyonce for her latest video "Apeshit" shot in the Louvre museum, draped his models in a series of spectacular gowns and cowls which almost seemed custom-made for the US singer. Haute couture shows -- which only take place in Paris -- are the creme de la creme of fashion.

Thousands of hours of work sometimes goes into the handmade dresses that can only be afforded by the richest women on the planet. The label is accorded by the French industry ministry to acknowledge traditional craftsmanship in hand-sewn, custom-made garments using strict criteria. Only 14 fashion houses currently boast the recognition, including Chanel, Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli, Givenchy, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Maison Margiela, Schiaparelli, Alexis Mabille and Stephane Rolland.

https://www.afp.com/en/news/2266/lagerfeld-reaches-immortality-chanel-paris-show-doc-1733x11

Her outfit is so plain :\ Especially the top... Just looks like a regular henley top.

Is she no longer loyal to Burberry lol.

Love her relationship with her glam team

She's breathtaking in this video...

• Like 3

I think she looked great. Anyway, I'm just happy we go tons of pictures of her at a event that isn't work-related lol.

Though, it's quite a shame that she isn't there for a photo shoot or interview. For a movie with a big budget, I imagine they would go all out with promo, but it doesn't seem like they will. 

• Like 1

Some more photos from Naver. These shots look like they're from a photo shoot so at least we have that? lol

I looked at photos of the collection and they're all ugly af. Stay away from wearing any of it Hyo Joo lol

c1FB8Lf.jpg

By0yhkH.jpg

rM7YOaA.jpg

2bP7bom.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1