Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11

Lol at your comments, everyone! Happy to see this thread alive.

2018061811345234300.jpeg

HIs hair and attire T T. And Hyo, I don't like the top :(

ê°ëì-íí¨ì£¼, ì ë¨ì ëê° ë°ë¡ìë¤

Hyo said this was the most difficult character she ever played and she was scared of going to the shooting site. Lol Director says he was reckless. That this is the hardest film he ever shot and he was worried because of many international fans and criticism.

its only the top for hyo so i can understand that. But kdw’s stylist must have woken up at the wrong side of the bed. What a disaster. I cant even.

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

The demure HJ showed up today :tongue: Actually, I think KMY is the best dressed.

201806181157779880_5b272020a9245.jpg

Oh, so Kim Mooyeol worked with Hyojoo 10 years ago in ILJIMAE and according to him, her passion has not changed but her acting has evolved.

Are u guys watching it live. I loved how jws pushed kdw to go pose beside hyo because he had gone to stay with cmh at the far end before. Lol. I love me a smart man.:tongue:....how can u have a romance plot with someone and still be avoiding standing close. Smh

• LOL 1

Credits to the owner of the clip

Is this the final presscon? In some presscon, they have couple photos, etc like that? lol

I hope they all do a vlive talk, the environment in that event is more comfy and carefree lol

Funny that in this clip, Minho and KDW seems like they are scared of standing beside Hyo ahahha

Guest kaz11

Why are they so awkward? Lol

Waiting now for English articles.

ETA: HJ was smiling when JWS told tuna to stand beside her.

Anyway i know people have been talking about how handsome kdw, jws and cmh are but i also think kim moo yeol is handsome. He’s got this rough looking vibe that i like. Too bad he’s married lol. I think pple usually tend to be awkward during official events like this. I hope to see a more livelier interaction in vlives and stuff.

GS does not count as a movie tgether lol. Kdw said they only filmed 3 scenes so it wasnt like they were in the same movie lol. Hyojoo is queen.

K netz be writting bad comments abt her but deep down they knw she’s gorgeous.